Welcome to Gaia! ::

poll

1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

Opened : February 3, 2006


[ Welcome ]


Welcome to my Chibi Avatar Art Shop.


I will ONLY be working on WEEKENDS!!

I don't have much to say so.... *skips*


    --->NAVIGATOR<---


    1. Introduction / Navigator / Rules - (you are here)
    2. Order Form
    3. Avatar Art / SAMPLES
    4. Waiting List
    5. Finished List
    6. LINK ME
    7. Donators
    8. Reserved
    9. Reserved.


DA RULES!


    *I have the right to reject your orders for some reason. I will PM you.

    * I take items. Just POST or PM. (Donation is <3'd.)

    * Don't be afraid to PM me. Questions and suggestions are always welcome. ^^

    * DON'T EVER cancel a trade. If I'm not working on your art yet, I MIGHT let you back out.

    * Don't just send trade. Sometimes, we still need to talk.
    ONLY send trade when I approve. wink

    * Pls. Don't rush me. I'm Trying to finish as fast as I can.

    * Follow Gaian TOS

    * Don't beg. Be NICE.

    * No UGLY avatars.

    * Might add some more later....

    * I need a very long time to a piece.
User Image



Your GAIA Username :
Picture of Avatar/s to be Drawn :
Additional Items? :
Any Additions? Names? Words? etc.. :




Avatar Art !!!


And now the main part of the shop. =D



YOU MAY OFFER ME SOME "HUSH HUSH OFFERS"

(...This should be in PM.. heart ...)




~~ChibiFull Body~~ : 12k+ (depends on your avi. ^^)


Samples :

[sample 1]
[sample 2]
[sample 3]





    I DON'T DRAW:
    * Elemental hairs
    * Nudity, Hentai,.. and those other ICKY things.. xP
    * Some hats that are really complicated. gonk
    * CURLY HAIR!!! gonk
    * REALLY huge Afros! gonk
    * REALLY Complicated Jackets. xP
    * cluttered and UGLY avatars[Fly suits, Really huge masks..etc..]
    * MASKS THAT COVER UP THE WHOLE FACE
    * complicated Hairstyles
    * Almost Naked avatars
    * Really Jacked Up Things.
    * Helmets
    * Chains

    I LOVE:
    * Huge Slippers[Seals, Pengs.. etc.]
    * 03 Items(except for sash).. Dunno why.. Thay're just cute. XD
    * Easy-to-draw hairstyles. XD




IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AND I DON'T FINISH YOUR ART, I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR GOLD BACK.
^^

ART WILL BE GIVEN IN PMs. ^^





TIPS ARE WELCOME.
<3

User Image


    Cartius - 13k
    thykiller
    Eevee0045 - 15k


    heart = w/tip

LINK ME!


User Image

------

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22836839][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2nyzw4[/IMG][/url]

DONATORS


The Smexy iLLamica

    none.



-reserved-


-reserved-


-reserved-

Sparkly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//