friskykitty515
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:31:14 +0000
friskykitty515
wahmbulance
Attention everyone! Due to my busy schedule, I've decided that I need to stop doing avi art for a while. I really need to focus on my summer projects which include reading a book, writing a paper, and drawing three large pictures for my AP senior studio art class. Not only that, but I have band events and also I'm planning on taking a vacation to my old hometown in California. I just will not have time doing avi art everyday.
I will accept only a few commissions occasionally. Automatic commissions will be if you offer me a Sealed Envelope. NOT a thank you letter from the few past months. I love sealeds because they save me the money that I need for my vacation trip. When the July sealeds become July thank you letters, I will also accept them as well! =]
I Repeat: I will draw you only if you offer me a sealed or a thank you letter that I do not have (Basically any letter before the shadow spirit and the pixie). Also I will accept July thank you letters when they come out.
Attention everyone! Due to my busy schedule, I've decided that I need to stop doing avi art for a while. I really need to focus on my summer projects which include reading a book, writing a paper, and drawing three large pictures for my AP senior studio art class. Not only that, but I have band events and also I'm planning on taking a vacation to my old hometown in California. I just will not have time doing avi art everyday.
I will accept only a few commissions occasionally. Automatic commissions will be if you offer me a Sealed Envelope. NOT a thank you letter from the few past months. I love sealeds because they save me the money that I need for my vacation trip. When the July sealeds become July thank you letters, I will also accept them as well! =]
I Repeat: I will draw you only if you offer me a sealed or a thank you letter that I do not have (Basically any letter before the shadow spirit and the pixie). Also I will accept July thank you letters when they come out.
I'm sorry for this everyone, it's just that I'm a very busy girl. Lol.
.:::EDIT:::.
I Will accept gold bribes. Try and ask me for bribes and such (Gold is accepted~) and I'll determine if I can do it for that price or not. :3
I won't draw it for a regular price. I also have CG art that I MIGHT do if I am offered a big bribe!!! :'D
wahmbulance
.:::EDIT:::.
I Will accept gold bribes. Try and ask me for bribes and such (Gold is accepted~) and I'll determine if I can do it for that price or not. :3
I won't draw it for a regular price. I also have CG art that I MIGHT do if I am offered a big bribe!!! :'D
wahmbulance
Hi! im frisky.... welcome to my shop!

[read everything before making your order]
this is very imortant: if you are going to order something, then i suggest not making it to where your pm's are for friends only. it's very annoying as an artist when i can't even contact my customer. so out of consideration: please make sure i can contact you if need be. thank you.
friskykitty515
send your orders in a PM and in this forum please
you can choose whenever you would like to send the trade... you can send it after you place your order or you can wait until i pm you when i am done...when i pm you, i will tell you to send the trade and after the trade is complete, i wll send you the picture... either option is fine ^_^
New!
after one of my customers, she asked if i could draw her avi and two real anime characters.... my answer was yes! i will draw real anime characters in your pic! just count each character as if they were an avitar... and remember, please put in reference pics!
friskykitty515
i can't make EVERY DRAWING a friggin masterpiece... i have a life other than gaia... i will try my hardest to do something great for you guys... but bringing me down and saying it sucks isnt right... i've only had one person tell me this, and i don't like it... so please be at least grateful that i'm doing this for you guys and taking time out of my schedual.... it's the least you can do.... and i know so many of my customers were very satisfied in the end, but i don't want to get depressed any more by someone saying i suck....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Customers:
blaugh =paid
rolleyes =picture not done and waiting to pay
ninja =picture done but waiting for trade
stare = picture done but still hasnt paid after a long time
rolleyes =picture not done and waiting to pay
ninja =picture done but waiting for trade
stare = picture done but still hasnt paid after a long time
i will usually take only 3 customers at a time... and if a person normally asks if they could be added to the list, most likely i will only accept only one other person lol... so if the slots are full, just ask and i will decide if i'm busy or not
The customers commissions in progress:
1)
2)
3)
The customers commissions in progress:
1)
2)
3)
still awaiting trade from:
Requiem Of Regret stare
N i n j a J i n stare
Requiem Of Regret stare
N i n j a J i n stare
Bribe Slot:
this is only avialible when my schedual isn't full
or if i feel like taking one more order
only one will be availible
Availible/ Not Availible
reason
it's summer and i don't feel like it lol... plus i also have projects over the summer
1)
List of completed user's commissions:
1)mazari
2)mazari
3)Achikah
4)mazari
5)mazari (4th pic ^_^) heart
6)XxAmIPrettyNowxX
7)Broken Passion
cool chica de muerto
9)chica de muerto
10)Pick.up.Stix
11)Nurilka
12)Shadow Angel Shyu
13)Pick.up.Stix
14)~SweetBabii~
15)O. Ren. Ishii.
16)~Yoshi Mioshi~
17)~Yoshi Mioshi~
18 )~[ville_valo]~
19)` Blissful Piss `
20)Queen_of_the_kitsunes
21)[Yulia]
22)KrazyMelly
23)pikkonoloidlee
24)Yaimaki
25)poisonismylover
26)Riven14
27)Yaimaki
2 cool littlefiction
29)`Butterfly`
30)`Butterfly`
31)Sayida Jameela stare
32)AliceMarquette
33)`Butterfly`
34) Broken Passion
35)The[Dark]Hatter
36)Kitsune-Yokai
37)kikyo_fox1
3 cool winrychick
39)vexangel [ordered two pics] heart
40)`Butterfly`
41)Pikonoloidlee
42)Fangisfreakinhot
43)Sara [[Sheckler]]
44)Slave_of_tsuki
45)Angelcide0
46)--XXThe Denial TwistXX--
47)Kikyo_fox1
49)Urban Faery
50)fangisfrekinghot (gift for Sesshyshot)
51)x[Demented Katana]x
52)--XXThe Denial TwistXX--
53)cmm8
54)Slave_of_tsuki
55)neko san1036
56)That_Guy720
57)`Butterfly`
5 cool Hideing_my_love
59)Creed4Life [[first CG art!!! cg art coming soon biggrin ]] heart heart
60)--XxThe Denial TwistXX-- [[ first animated avi art!!! ]] heart heart
61)Miss Tiesa
62)The emo polka dot
63)The emo polka dot
64)fangisfreakinhot ( for Raine32394 )
65)Sister_Kaori [2 drawings]
66)lynni_rinni
67) The emo polka dot
6 cool Kirara10346
69)The emo polka dot [4th pic heart ] <--- rolleyes [69 lol]
70)--XXthe denial twistXX-- [4th pic] heart
71)+Zaena.noh.Daimoru+
72)LinKyo
73)Trevor-L-Belmont
74)`Butterfly` (6th pic---> animated ) heart heart
75)Hiromaniac
76)Coast Guardian
77) Vexangel
7 cool PureAngelJulie
79) `Butterfly` [Present for chyuii]
80) God of the Night
81)Nesral_Knight
82)Nworb
83)The emo polka dot
84)PolkadotInsignia
1)mazari
2)mazari
3)Achikah
4)mazari
5)mazari (4th pic ^_^) heart
6)XxAmIPrettyNowxX
7)Broken Passion
cool chica de muerto
9)chica de muerto
10)Pick.up.Stix
11)Nurilka
12)Shadow Angel Shyu
13)Pick.up.Stix
14)~SweetBabii~
15)O. Ren. Ishii.
16)~Yoshi Mioshi~
17)~Yoshi Mioshi~
18 )~[ville_valo]~
19)` Blissful Piss `
20)Queen_of_the_kitsunes
21)[Yulia]
22)KrazyMelly
23)pikkonoloidlee
24)Yaimaki
25)poisonismylover
26)Riven14
27)Yaimaki
2 cool littlefiction
29)`Butterfly`
30)`Butterfly`
31)Sayida Jameela stare
32)AliceMarquette
33)`Butterfly`
34) Broken Passion
35)The[Dark]Hatter
36)Kitsune-Yokai
37)kikyo_fox1
3 cool winrychick
39)vexangel [ordered two pics] heart
40)`Butterfly`
41)Pikonoloidlee
42)Fangisfreakinhot
43)Sara [[Sheckler]]
44)Slave_of_tsuki
45)Angelcide0
46)--XXThe Denial TwistXX--
47)Kikyo_fox1
49)Urban Faery
50)fangisfrekinghot (gift for Sesshyshot)
51)x[Demented Katana]x
52)--XXThe Denial TwistXX--
53)cmm8
54)Slave_of_tsuki
55)neko san1036
56)That_Guy720
57)`Butterfly`
5 cool Hideing_my_love
59)Creed4Life [[first CG art!!! cg art coming soon biggrin ]] heart heart
60)--XxThe Denial TwistXX-- [[ first animated avi art!!! ]] heart heart
61)Miss Tiesa
62)The emo polka dot
63)The emo polka dot
64)fangisfreakinhot ( for Raine32394 )
65)Sister_Kaori [2 drawings]
66)lynni_rinni
67) The emo polka dot
6 cool Kirara10346
69)The emo polka dot [4th pic heart ] <--- rolleyes [69 lol]
70)--XXthe denial twistXX-- [4th pic] heart
71)+Zaena.noh.Daimoru+
72)LinKyo
73)Trevor-L-Belmont
74)`Butterfly` (6th pic---> animated ) heart heart
75)Hiromaniac
76)Coast Guardian
77) Vexangel
7 cool PureAngelJulie
79) `Butterfly` [Present for chyuii]
80) God of the Night
81)Nesral_Knight
82)Nworb
83)The emo polka dot
84)PolkadotInsignia
and don't forget to check out some of my affiliates on the reserved/last post! biggrin
You are here:
Intro/Customers
Rules/white and blacklist
My guidelines
Examples
Prices/Order form
Donators
Reserved








