Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Art whore?

Yesh 0.50769230769231 50.8% [ 33 ]
Art yes. Whore no. 0.27692307692308 27.7% [ 18 ]
GOLDD 0_0 0.21538461538462 21.5% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is an art freebie thread made by 4 people:

Efei
Limky
Atekius
Tsuki_Maru

So respect us *roar*






heart Table of Contents: heart



1. Intro

2. Rules/How to get art

3. Efei's art

4. Atekius's art

5. Tsuki_Maru's art

6. Limky's art

7. Arts we've given

8. Links





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



Rules on how to get art:

1. READ the rules. Here, and also on each of the four artists' posts.

2. To get art, stay and chat, stay and bump, stay and be active.

3. Do not PM any of the artists unless you are told to do so.

4. Tip is always appreciated


5.
We all have a life outside of Gaia goddamn it, so don't complain if we're not here 24/7!

Efei
Firstly, when I say stay around and chat, I don't mean post a lot in one day and see if you can get art. I mean come back often. -__- We're not on 24/7 and don't expect art if it is your first day posting. Sorry but that's how the world goes.



6.
Rules subject to change without notice whee





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Efei's Art 0_0

Hello! whee Efei giving freebies = double deed
1. you get free art. 2. Efei improves.
I don't have a specific form to fill out. Just stick around and chat. Bump too~ And if I like you (or your avatar), you get free art ^^

Note that I don't have a waiting list, I do one at a time. And the art I give free are much much different from what I sell in my shop.





Samples
The one on the left side is an example. More will come as I draw =3

My freebies are mainly experimental, so most likely there won't be a specific set style. whee

[x]

[x]

[x]





Rules:
1. Do NOT PM me for a freebie.

User Image A t e k i u sUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello! Name's Atekius. I am currently a senior in high school, a section leader in winter percussion, and part of my school's symphonic band. As you can probably tell from the image to the left, I like to draw fish. Specifically chibi fish. In fact, when I am not here, you can probably find me at my mini shop, Attic Full of Fish Art. I'd appreciate it if you'd just drop by and give it a bump ^_~ Makes me feel important. Also, if you're a roleplayer.. drop by my school, Kironin Central!

All right. Shameless plugs besides.. At this point of time, I only have photoshop on one computer, so I will only be able to do art every other day. My apologies about this. I am also a forum administrator on a roleplay forum, so.. that site will actually be my priority. BUT I will try to fulfill any requests that come my way. Please also note that I am a senior, so I have a load of school work to do, especially since I am taking AP Literature. Therefore.. I will have.. the dreaded rules list. Yes. Please read everything carefully before hoping that I will draw you.


Rules
1 ) It's a pain in the butt for me to read tiny font. =='' My eyesight sucks, and my screen can't enlarge it that much. So if you write in tiny 9 font.. I'll probably just ignore your post.
2 ) Please upload the file to your own server once you receive it. I am using photobucket, but I host more things on my photobucket account than your fish. Yes. So please be considerate.
3 ) Do not remove my signature. Rawr.
4 ) I do not shade! Except on special occasions.
5 ) There are some avatars that I will be unable to draw. I apologize for that ahead of time, so don't flame me if I never ask you to fill out a form. I know my abilities better than you.
6 ) I will only draw what is on the head of your avatar and what he is holding. Yes. Only that. Why? 'Cause it's just easier.
7 ) I will draw just about anything you give me an image of as long as it is PG-13. So yes. See that Ed fish in the image to the left? Someone requested it, and I drew it. Simple as that. You can do it, too.
8 ) Please let me know what type of fish you would like.. for those of you who don't know, a rawr fish is the fish with teeth. So yes. They are quite fun to draw, although that choice will automatically be simpler than a regular fish. Oh, and I might also branch out into octopi or squirrels x]
9 ) Samples of my work outside of fish can be found here. I may or may not draw in this style at times. Depends on what I think of your avatar and if I have the time on my hands x]
10 ) My shop is always first priority. I will do fish requested there first no matter what. <.< >.>
11 ) If you piss me off, I won't draw a fish for you. It's not easy to do, but it can happen.
12 ) Talk to me about Kids Alive, Full Metal Alchemist, roleplaying, Jet Li, yeah.. Asian stuff in general. But just to note.. I don't like BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki, Jay Chou, Wang Lee Hom, or Utada Hikaru much.. I don't know much about J-Rock, either XP Or Laruku. Yadda.

Anyway! That aside.. If I like you enough, I will ask you to fill out a form.. Yes, I have changed my original rule so that you can't just order it now. If you want to order it without chatting, drop by my shop. I am currently not questing, so I will occasionally be dropping around the Charities' thread to donate free bump banners. x] If you would also like a bump banner when I give you the form, just let me know, and I'll make the freebie into one for you.

User Image ~ Atekius


Completed Fish
wei_qian | screamvanity

Completed Octopi
screamvanity | Karuka
User Image

heart Tuskis freebies. heart

I’m willing to draw anyone for free but it comes with a small price…


- My drawings are not detailed well everything is done on ms paint and I’m still working on shading so it’ll be well, you know something..

- I’m pretty slow so it’s might take a few days or so, especially if I get a lot of offers, can’t really handle that much at the same time.

- Um.. I don’t have a problem with pms hardly get any anyways so pming me is fine.

- I’m sorry guys, I’m well not that great at drawing you, meh. If you want it that much I’ll try.

Okay so let’s get it started.

My samples:

X

X



GIMME YA ART, PURTY LIMKY!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOYOYO! What's up in the hizzle? I'm Limky, thy famous 12-year-old. I live in Australia, where the killer koalas are and I am in the 7th grade. cool

I like to draw, I'm almost the best in my class, though. evil
I'll get you one day, Joanne...



SAMPLES & FRIES, COMING UP!

I have 3 different media's. =)

Sketch
CG
& 2 or 3 main colour themed. (MCT)

The MCT's and sketches are easy for me, but if you want a CG, then you're going to have to work for it! wink

I draw chibis fullbody, or less, if you want, but I only draw up to half bodies on normal ones.



RULES? OH NOOOOOOO!

OK, there's a few concerns I have about avatars.

!) No cluttered avatars.
@) No nude avatars, meaning I don't draw people in bra's and boxers. I'm too young for that. xd
#) If you want art, you must:
    - Tell me that you want art
    - Post the media & style you would like it in
    - Tell me any other things you want in your picture.




I'VE BEEN WAITING IN LINE FOR 9 HOURS!

My waiting list!

Currently no-one is waiting for art, what a poo!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



Wei_qian by Atekius

Teenagex3Lust
by Efei

Screamvanity [2] by Atekius

Tomboi_4_lyfe by Efei

C-Munky by Atekius

C-Munky by Efei

Karuka by Atekius

ZOMG links!


Okay so.... thanks to Atekius, we got a little banner ^^ soooo, if you'd like to link us, here it is! (And if you'd like to trade links, PM Efei)



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22527919] [img]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2958/zomgbanneryz1.jpg[/img][/url]





ZOMG Links OUT



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Messages:

We might need a new title. I just put that as random (coz I cant think of anything else crying ) any suggestions?
heart domokun resv
heart domokun heart
heart domokun
Andddd I suppose its OPEN! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//