Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you buy some Avi Artz?

Yes 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
No 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Maybe 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 294 295 296 > >> >>> »|

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
~*~Welcome to UnicornPower's Humble Quest and Avi Art Shoppe!~*~

Please take a while to read the Updates!


User Image

I've been on Gaia since 2004, and after the '06 Halloween Event, I got hacked, but a year and a month later, in 2007, a very nice admin got me my account back. heart

The account.

I never gave up on Gaia, because I have friends here, and I enjoy talking in the forums, and no matter what people say, there ARE people who care.
Miracles DO happen. heart


Now, to the important stuff!


/ / . N a v i g a t i o n .

You are here --& { x } I n t r o / Q u e s t L i s t

{ x } M i s c e l l a n e o u s / A v i A r t

{ x } R u l e s / U p d a t e s

{ x } D o n a t o r s / T h a n k Y o u ' s / R e g u l a r s

{ x } A f f i l i a t e s

{ x } B a n n e r s

{ x } N i c e / N a u g h t y L i s t s

{ x } R e s e r v e d


Q u e s t L i s t



scream = Questing
blaugh = Bought
heart = Donated

Currently Saving Up For:
~*~ Golden Laurels ~*~


Golden Laurels scream
Winged Anklets scream
ZONY MP3 Player scream
Bani Clips blaugh
Pixie blaugh
Dark Halo
Gray Buckle Trench Hat
Crimson Red Pimpin' Cane
Rush Messenger Bag

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
~*~ M i s c e l l a n e o u s ~*~


This is the space I decided to reserve for random stuff, like small announcements, more important stuff that needs stick out more, and, of course, contests and fun activities I'm still trying to come up with ^^;


For Avi Art, please go to my Profile, scroll down, and read about it there! Thank you!

For samples, go here:
www.unicorn-power.deviantart.com


~*~*~*~*~*~My Quest~*~*~*~*~*~


For now, just the Golden Laurels. That's a big enough quest as it is. >_>

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

Well, I'm not very good with these kinds of things, and I'm guessing I shouldn't need to state them, but... D:
This is supposed to be kind of a "literate" thread. So, I'm guessing the basic rules should be...

~ Don't fight D: Fighting makes poor little Belle-chan (me) sad D:
~ No Flaming, PLEASE, we really don't need that in here.
~ No spamming >_>; It's annoying. Simple as that.
~ NO QUOTING THE FRIGGIN' FIRST PAGE D: (first PAGE, people, which includes all of my long-a** Intro posts) Because quoting the first page takes up unnecessary bandwidth and makes little baby jesus cry. D:
~ No breathing D:
~ No cybering! Take it to PMs! >/
~ Please don't beg for gold/items/avi art D: This is already MY quest thread, which means I'M the one questing for things here, and if I'm questing, obviously I'm gonna have to sell my art, not give it away freely. =/ If I'm gonna donate, I'm gonna do it by my own free will to do so.
~ I shouldn't even have to say this, but might as well add it: Follow the ToS. ALWAYS follow the ToS.
~ This is not necessarily a rule, but PLEASE attempt to use correct grammar and spelling.
~ No running around naked xp (with some exceptions)

Well... I'm guessing that's it, people 3nodding

Enjoy!



~*~UPDATES~*~



{ x } Thursday, December 20th, 2007
~ Miracles DO happen, you guys!!! Sandokiri (an admin) was VERY nice to me - she helped me get not only my old hacked account back (Bell_Hiyama - follow link on top of this page), but she also helped me get my items!!!
Now I've successfully retrieved my Angelic Pendant, and my Kiki Kitty! My two most valuable items! All thanks to Sandokiri and the people of Gaia!
Well, it took forever, but I didn't wanna give up sweatdrop
Thanks, you guys!! heart


{ x } November 21st, 2007
~ Turned out I never did really use UP v2 as my main. So this one continues to be the account I use the most biggrin
~ I haven't been very active lately, due to me being a senior in high school, and the amount of stuff I have to do to graduate, plus extracurricular stuff too, theater, shows, presentations, due dates, auditions, blah blah blah... which makes questing even harder now. ~sighs~
~ I just wanted to let ya'll know I haven't given up on my Seal Slippers yet! I SHALL get them! XO .....with your help, hopefully. =(

{ x } June 14th, 2007
~ Due to some problems with this account, I decided to create a new one, UnicornPower v2, which I will be using as my main now. This account will still be somewhat active, although only mostly to update this thread. I'd rather use my new account, though ^^;
Any donations can still be sent here, although since I'll be mostly active on U.P. v2, trades will be most likely be accepted faster there. =O
Thank you for your time ^^

{ x } April 16th, 2007
~ The most amazing thing happened last night! whee My brother's cousin has a Gaia account, but he stopped using it since a long, long time ago (since last year), and last night my brother finally convinced him to give his account away. So, what my brother did was give me most of the stuff he had that I was questing for!
He gave me a Demonbow, a Mochi the Puppy, Chyaku Norisu Scarf, Pandy Pack, Whip of Fire, another Shadow Spirit, another Fox Mink, and another Yeti, a Bunny Luv, and a SHITLOAD of Jack stuff eek Not only was I able to complete the 2k6 collection I lost when I was hacked, but I also got extra Jack stuff from previous years, I think 2k5... well, and we shared his cousin's gold, which was not much (1k for each).
So basically, now I couldn't be happier blaugh

{ x } April 14th, 2007
~ It looks like we have our first contest ever! Enter to win a free avi art. By me. wink

{ x } April 13th, 2007
~ Happy Friday the Thirteenth! twisted
~ Starphase donated an Angelbow heart So I'm changing the poll right after this. 4laugh Thanks, Star!
~ Also happy Double Gold day! =D

{ x } April 10th, 2007
~ Got a Blue Magical Giftbox & sold it for 14k.
~ Started a new Avatar Quest, sorta impossible because of the slippers.
~ And also deleted a few un-needed Update entries that were just taking up space. 3nodding
~ Also deleted some un-needed rules, to try and make it shorter and simpler.
~ Separated Affiliates and Banners to this thread in to two separate posts, because it seems more organized this way.
~ Oh! There's also a new poll, so I can decide on which item to quest for next! =3 Don't forget to vote, k?

{ x } April 9th, 2007
~ Bought my Lunar Cloak, after a long time saving up!! ^^
But now I'm sorta poor ;_;

{ x } March 26th, 2007
~ My old friend FaerieGodMother decided to show up on Gaia again, and bringing with her a bunch of items to donate to me! biggrin I am VERY grateful, thanks FGM-san! heart For now I have my Winter Fox Mink, Angelic Microphone, and Jack'd Mask, PLUS a Sno Yeti Pillow Plush, and a Thank You Letter for April! heart heart

{ x } Feb. 20th, 2007
~ When the new Donation Items came out, I liked the cape so much, I couldn't help myself, so I ended up buying it for 18k crying Which put my funds back down to 19k, but by now I have 23k. Starphase randomly donated to me a Celebrity Date biggrin Thanks, Star! heart

{ x } Feb. 12th, 2007
~ Happy No Pants Day! biggrin

{ x } Feb. 4th, 2007
~ Stop Unfair Banning banner added in the Banners & Affiliates section. Support? heart
~ Gaia's No Pants Day is February 12th! I got a banner for the thread in the Banners & Affiliates section, check it out.

{ x } Jan. 28th, 2007
~ I kind of wasted all my gold to get the Gift of the Goddesses crying
~ But I sold my Blue Magical Giftbox for 15k! heart So now I have 16k.

{ x } Jan. 25th, 2007
~ OMFG I got a Blue Magical Giftbox!! =O I'm selling it =D

{ x } Jan. 6th, 2007
~ I was able to get my Elegant Veil with the help of Starphase's donation, w00t! =D

{ x } Jan. 3rd, 2007
~ Got banners! For the top of each post, and banners for the thread! Thank XxTwisted_JokerxX for all the top of the posts banners, and a main banner, and Atlanta_Delta for one main banner!! heart I love you guys domokun
~ Nice and Naughty lists added!

{ x } Jan. 1st, 2007
~ heart Happy New Years!! blaugh heart
~ Make me a banner? I'm in desperate need of one crying
~ I got an Enchanted Wooden Trunk! W00t! I'm SO selling it! blaugh
~ Sold it for 2,099 gold 3nodding

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image


Of course I had to have this space here, so I could send you a big THANK YOU to all of those who helped me so far!! biggrin

~Pumpkinking3001 = December Sealed Letter, and what seems to be an undying amount of gold he randomly gives to me! Thank you little brother!! heart

~ Moon Dragon 17 = 5,000g! heart

~ Lillierose = Winter Rose (!!), Easter Bunny Shirt, Buttoned Down Faune Peacot, Spirited 2k6 Boots/Gloves/Candy Cane/Mistletoe, and Lucky Star heart

~ takamoto mamiko = BSS Top (which was on my wish list, thank you!) heart

~ Starphase = 1,000g! heart + 4,000g so I could get my Elegant Veil! heart Celebrity Date! heart Angelbow! heart

~ Joseph Evan = 1,000g and Anti-Fashion Blue-Lilac Head Wrap (which was also on my wish list!) heart + Gold Pocket Watch heart Wooden Baseball Bat heart

~ Quinth = 500g! heart

~ Vixen = 2,000g, Lucky Star, Spirited 2k6 Boots heart

~ +[demon god]+ = Coco Kitty in exchange for avi art heart

~ Desmant = Butterfly Mantilla + 7k!! heart

~ catnipp2 = Heart Shaped Box of Sweets, Emo Glasses, Black Strapless Bra, 406g! heart
Missy Pearl Dress, Charcoal Sketchbook, Sunset Lavender Sarong heart White Stockings! heart (( I love you, Cat blaugh ))

~ Revyair = Drop Dead Gorgeous Midnight Gown, Drop Dead Gorgeous Midnight Heels heart

~ MorbidHunger = Sunset Lavender Wrap heart

~ The Popetator = 2,000g heart

~ Jennychibi102 = 3,000g, Missy Pearl Dress heart

~ Tree101-Charitymule = 1,000g heart

~ JiJi-Chan = Jack'd Skirt 2k6 heart

~ Sora-is-ausome = 3,000 heart

~ twilight hearts 128 = Mythic Hair heart Lunar Scythe, Aquatica, 13k heart heart

~ edenspegasus = Jack'd Shoes 2k6, 500g heart

~ FairieGodMother = Jack'd Mask, Winter Fox Mink, Sno Yeti Pillow Plush, Angelic Microphone, Thank You Letter for April 2k6 eek !!!! heart

~ starbubbles = Drop Dead Gorgeous Rose Skull Earrings heart

~ bomex = Gold Promise Ring heart

~ Dramor = G-BOT + 4k heart

~ Centurion_Beta = Two Thank You Letters for July 2007 heart


{ x } R e g u l a r s

~* Starphase *~
~* catnipp2 *~
~* Centurion_Beta *~
~* Nokboolaki *~
~* Living Will*~

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image


Wanna put a banner to your shop/thread/guild/whatever up here? 3nodding
I'll affiliate you, if you affiliate me back. heart


My love, undying passion and obsession:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image




User Image



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image


User Image

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
~*~*~*~*~ { x } Banners ~*~*~*~*~


Make me a banner? blaugh I suck at making them >>;

User Image
by XxTwisted_JokerxX

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21569597] [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/Bell003/Gaia/UniQuests_MainBanner.jpg[/img][/url]



User Image
by Atlanta_Delta

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21569597] [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/Bell003/Gaia/UnisQuestBanner_byAtlanta.jpg[/img][/url]



User Image
by edenspegasus

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21569597][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/edenspegasus/UnicornVale2copy-1.jpg[/img][/url]



User Image
by edenspegasus

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21569597][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/edenspegasus/unibanner2.jpg[/img][/url]



User Image
by edenspegasus

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21569597][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/edenspegasus/unibanner.jpg[/img][/url]

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

~* Hatoko *~
~* Pumpkinking3001 *~
~* Jennychibi102 *~ (because they can)
~* XxTwisted_Joker (for making AWESOME banners for my thread!! heart ) *~
~* Atlanta_Delta (for making a banner for my thread!) *~
~* edenspegasus (for making me three beautiful and awesome banners and being so nice!) *~
~* Starphase (for always being here and bumping for me when I'm not!) *~





User Image

>> Dart Night of Shadows, for advertising evil <<

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
{ x } R e s e r v e d

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Well, I guess it's open!

~throws confetti around~
I shall try to help as much as I can m'lady.

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Desmant
I shall try to help as much as I can m'lady.


heart

You got first post after me too.

Feel special! domokun
UnicornPower
Desmant
I shall try to help as much as I can m'lady.


heart

You got first post after me too.

Feel special! domokun


Oh how special I do feel . . .

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Desmant
UnicornPower
Desmant
I shall try to help as much as I can m'lady.


heart

You got first post after me too.

Feel special! domokun


Oh how special I do feel . . .


I know you do ^^

Gah, I'm so glad I finally opened this thing xD

I hope to get some banners and more stuff to make it look pretty... xp
I may not be able to do much about it... seeing as how I'm a beginner with no skillz... but I still feel that the least I could do is try...

Backwoods Bloodsucker

User Image

RAWRK.

*is chatting with Demon in their quest thread, so probably can't chat here*

>>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//