[ - Silent Whisper - ]
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:23:29 +0000

The Story of Teh Crayon Box
"Welcome to the Box of crayons. We got the blues, the yellows, the pinks, and any other colour you want to see."
-Silent
"Warning: Randomness may be hazardous for heath. Can result in mass loads of tree shaking, walls changin color, or anything that happens to you when you're in a literate high.TCB takes no responsibility for this!"
-Amlya
"The crayon Box was made becasue Amlya and Silent got fed up with all the stupid pointless thread. One day they were talking and got into a crayon fight, and thats when it HIT them. They needed their own thread."
-Silent
"I had at one point made sense of this quote, but now I've forgotten it. Give me a while and I might remember it...... Oh look, something shiny..."
-Amlya
"Once they got their own thread. Amlya turned to Silent and asked.. "What now?" Silent with a dumbfounded look, had no idea. They got what they wanted. But nothing to do with it. After awhile, they deicded to turn it into a place to just chill, meet people, Hangout, and AWAY from Stupid pointess Threads that Killed their brian cells."
-Silent
*Please Note, The Original Crayon Box was made by both myself, and Amlya, but due to issues she can't come online as often as she would like. So I re-made the thread.
Also, I might update the front page, at some point when I have some time. <3














