Welcome to Gaia! ::


Current Quick Reference Contestants!





[pink]F.u.Z.z.Y[hat]'s Uber Avitar Contest and Quest Thread!


User Image

Hiya everyone! This is my very first quest thread evah and its an avitar contest thread! Although i'm sure most of you have seen many of these I'm not skilled enough to do something else like a lottery or anything or the sort, BUT! as this thread gets going and I get some skillage I will add stuff like a lottery and be able to make this into an awesome multifunction thread of happiness!

User Image

Ok, so this thread is an avitar thread so far, but it will act as a quest thread for a number of people including me and my friends!

This is to help all my friends and me (of course! hehe) to get some little gold to help in getting what we need on gaia because all this inflation is making us crazy! although... hehe... its always nice to see an item I have go up in price knowing i'll make a fortune off of it! lol, anyways *ahem* besides that all the profit from this thread will go directly to either me and my quest items or my friends which will be on this thread here too helping me out and stuff!

User Image

Oh also! I'll pay for someone to make me a siggy! and banners! I'm looking for a clean outlook of [pink]F.u.Z.z.Y[hat]'s Avi Contest Thread! look, a bit of color, but not too much that its crowded, something simple and elegant to look at, I'll pay your offer if I like it! PM me for details and negotiations!
The Table of Contents of Doom!


I. Intro

II. Table of Contents of Doom!

III. My Rules

IV.Updates

V. Avitar Contest Intro

VI. Avitar Contest Arena

VII. Winners Circle!


VIII. Items that We Want!

IX.Donators and Special Acknowledgements

X. White List... the Uber people of this site

XI. Grey List... ehh... you can still redeem yourself

XII. Black List... Death to ye!

XIII. Reserved

XIV. Reserved

XV. Reserved
DA RULES


Ok so here's the deal, you follow the rules and I won't kick you out and chop your head off with my round house kick... hehe, lol just kidding! But seriously, I expect everyone to follow the rules for my thread and appreciate for those who are loyal to them and help others.

wahmbulance 1. Follow the ToS above all!
wahmbulance 2. I am God... no not really but I rule this thread, besides Gaia of course!
wahmbulance 3. My friends are always the moderators and I will list them below, and you must obey them in my place!
wahmbulance 4. Don't be a noob and spam
wahmbulance 5. Don't cuss so much... it hurts my eyes to read...
wahmbulance 6. Please participate!
wahmbulance 7. Please chat away and keep this thread alive!
wahmbulance 8. Please vote for avi contests and enter them too!
wahmbulance 9. Please help us keep this place a safe and fun environment!
wahmbulance 10. Please Have Fun!
wahmbulance 11. Anyother rules I make can be added later and will be announced in updates!

Moderators of this sweet thread!

DiiNOSAURS. [xoxo]
FoxTrotDoll

hehe... ok so it isn't a big list, but it still will be enough to run this, so behave in front of these two lovely gaians and hope you have fun! ANd don't worry they're not here to ruin the fun, lol! they're here to keep this alive and make things more enjoyable!
UPDATES


This is all the updates that I will give up, including heads up, and edits around the site. I'll usually make an update once a day at least, but if not then at least once every three days depending on the activity of this thread!

11/08/06 - The thread is born!
Avitar Contest Intro!


So since this is an avi contest, I thought I might as well give the heads up and guidelines about this. The contest is between two avi's like most and the entrance fee to enter your avi is 1k gold. The winner of each contest wins 1.5k, the other 500 gold that I recieve between the contestants is split down the middle. 200 gold goes to a questing item and the other 300 gold is saved up to become a larger prize for the special winners and maybe if i have leftovers will be made into bump prizes!

Ok so to enter send a trade labeled as avi contest and send it with the 1k gold. Then I will enter you along with anyone that sends the trade next and the two contestants will be shown in the arena part and people will get to vote for the best one! The votes will be hidden and will be in the poll, I'll change it each time for each contest, and the avi pics will be in the first post to make it eaiser to see! Winner will be notify through pms and a trade will be sent of 1.5k! To win, the person has to have 15 votes first! Though sometimes I may not see who wins first because I have a life outside of gaia so I will have to trust between the two contestants or other people on the thread.

Now here's the good part! When a winner wins five times total, then that person when they win the fifth time will recieve the 1.5k PLUS! another 1k! so then if I did my math right winning five times is 7.5k of gold, then plus an additional 1k!

Also if donators donate gold then I may be able to raise the special prize amount higher making this even better! And also donators will go automatically in my journal along with other donators and be honored here on the thread!

Ok just incase if you don't really want to read all that here's a list for the quick way to enter and the things you win:

1. Send trade labeled as avi contest with 1k
2. I'll accept it and post your CURRENT AVITAR
3. People will vote until 15 votes is reached!
4. Winner is pmed and sent a trade of 1.5k!
Avitar Arena


This is the current contestants in the contest, another pic is on the first post for quick voting reference!

Current Contest!







Waiting list:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Winner's Circle

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


Special Winners - Multiple Winners

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Items That We Want For Our Own!

So ya, there are a few items that I would personally love to have and so does my friends! Donations of the smallest increments are always super and is totally fine! Please fill free to donate, hehe, or participate for your own gaia and to help us little by little!



[pink]F.u.Z.z.Y[hat]'s list:


User Imagekiki kitty


User Imageblack and white joker hat - currently questing


User Imagedark halo


FoxTrotDoll's list:



User Imagelunar cloak - currently questing


DiiNOSAUR. [xoxo]'s list:



User Imagekiki kitty


User Imagefairy wings - currently questing

User Image

User Image

User Image
Donators! The Uberly Super Awesomeness Peoplez!
White List!


[pink]F.u.Z.z.Y[hat] - cuz I'm just that cool!
FoxTrotDoll - cuz I said so...
DiiNOSAUR. [xoxo] - cuz she's flippin cool like that!
Grey List!


Ya... if you get on this... I'm gonna have little sympathy for ya...
Black List


...I hate ya...
~RESERVED~
~RESERVED~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//