Welcome to my quest thread. It's been a while since I officially started questing again - but here I am! This quest thread is to keep track of my progress, have some nice company while I travel along my journey, and to even possibly get some help along the way! I am questing for all the commons, donation items, etc. that interest me!
::Updates::
January 3, 2007 - I have made some interesting changes to my quest, check it out!
December 7, 2006 - I got my M Gaia Tshirt thanks to Silrisa for an early Christmas present! <3
December 6, 2006 - I got my Golden Laurels!
November 17, 2006 - I got my Penguin slippers!
November 09, 2006 - Thanks to Silrisa the thread is looking quite spiffy!
November 07, 2006 - Just opened!
::Rules::
Follow the ToS!
No begging me for donations,items,etc.
Be nice!
No Flaming/Argueing! Take the drama somewhere else!
No page stretching!
No cybering....does that really need to be said?
No stealing graphics/art work
Keep cussing limited
Everyone loves a good contest! The current contest is a Dice contest! Roll 10 dices of 100 and if u get 900 or more you win a Sealed for which month we are in!
If you get 900 or more - PM me the page you rolled it on and you will get your prize!
B u n B u n & Bookish Intent gave u all of that is she your friend
B u n and Bookish are both amazing people. They are my friends, yes, but they are very charitable and amazing people. They give to no only their friends but people they think deserve plenty of help.
B u n B u n & Bookish Intent gave u all of that is she your friend
B u n and Bookish are both amazing people. They are my friends, yes, but they are very charitable and amazing people. They give to no only their friends but people they think deserve plenty of help.
B u n B u n & Bookish Intent gave u all of that is she your friend
B u n and Bookish are both amazing people. They are my friends, yes, but they are very charitable and amazing people. They give to no only their friends but people they think deserve plenty of help.