Welcome to Gaia! ::

10 gold

yays~ 1 100.0% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 > >>

anyways welcome! hopefully this auction will get me some goldies~ If I get another bid, I will extend the auction another day I guess?

Do's: anything really, as long as its appropriate


Duration:
oct29 - nov18

Bid Info
HB: 100k Cerena <3333333333
MI: 1k
AB: horns or gold equivalent -I'll go check that some other time XD-

HB: 2 chibis
AB: 4 chibis

if you're bidding items, please only donation items or sealeds at lowest marketplace pricing

Bid History:

Cerena
Awh hell, might as well kick it up to 100k.

LittleDream
75k..?

Cerena
70k XD

LittleDream
65k.

I want teh chibbehs >0<

xD

Cerena
60k~

LittleDream
55k >0<!

Cerena
::BATTLE MUSIC STARTS UP::

50k!

LittleDream
45k? XDDD

Cerena
40k. XD

LittleDream
35k?

Cerena
30k!

LittleDream
25k?

Cerena
20k!

LittleDream
15k :3?

Cerena
I bid 10k! These chibis are adorable heart heart

invisible_cows
You're telling me that fifty million screaming fans are never wrong
[******** that. >;O
3k. FEH!
I bid 8k!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming fans are ******** morons

Chii from Chobits
I'll bid 3k and wanna do a link exchange?


Samples:

NEW: [x]

User Image

These are older samples. I don't really draw chibis like this any more but if you like this style more, by all means ask for it if you win. ^^

[x]
[x]
Link Me:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18990979][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/FuUindu/somechibiauction.jpg[/img][/url]


Links Out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Freebies:

you'll get a quickcolored chibi if you

post first on page 10 C.C.G
post first on page 20 LittleDream
post first on page 40 LittleDream again XD
post first on page 70
etc.

and dedicated bumpers too. ^^

Mrs. Fai:
User Image

C.C.G.:
User Image

LittleDream:
User Image
lol i feel like i did something wrong XD

Sparkling Sentai

XDD nuh uh <3

wow your thread is even simpler than mine OwO~
XD i got pretty lazy. i had to redo it 4 times D: the comp kept on messing up and closed the windows. and when I copied the stuff for good measure, i couldn't paste it XP

but enough about my troubles XD
dramallama
wahmbulance
bid bid bid~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//