Rules:
i. Items and gold are both suitable for bidding. However, I'm only interested in 03 or early 04 donation items. tektek can be our point of reference for prices, unless you have a good guide.
ii. If you want to do a link exchange, just post your code in the thread.
iii. Please don't swear at each other and fight. It makes people cry.
iv. You can retract bids, I guess, it just makes me very very sad.
v. There are certain things I will not draw. Please consider them, and don't bid expecting that because the HB is x-amount I'll ignore them for you. The list is:
pr0n (whoooo take it offff!)
mecha
boy/boy
total furries <--- however, I'm more than willing to draw Loveless-style catgirls/boys. <3
I WILL do OCs and Avatars that don't have the above things. I like OCs more, personally, but whatever you want, y'know.
Auction Info:
This auction begins on October 13th and ends November 13th. This auction begins at 1k, mininum bid is 1k.
AB:
1 August 03 letter or item. :: 3 full CG pictures of anything you'd like :'D
OR the equivalent in pure gaia gold or a combination of smaller 03 items.
For bids, you get various things by how much is bid. Even if you bid within one range, you can still choose something from a lower range if you don't like what's being offered.
0 ~ 500k 1 backgroundless headshot
500k ~ ... One backgroundless CG waist up.