Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should the next event be? (See event post for details on events)

Banner Event 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Auction 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Yukata Party 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Pollwhore 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to my little shop! This is a pixel shop. I make AV dolls with or without animation. Look below for my examples. I will not do AV's that are cluttered, and also I could do images from a picture if it's a good picture. Remember I don't pretend to be a good artist, I just pretend to be cool. cool Hope you enjoy your stay and see something you like! I reserve the right to refuse to do any AV's I don't like, oh and I also reserve the right to take months to do something because I don't know where to start. Oh and I refuse to draw gwee's, I just will not do them! Mainly because I can't draw them. I suck at pixeling, remember? LOL. Oh and I take bribes, want to bribe me to do something, make yours faster, or start a new project? Bribe me with whatever you want, gold, items, a drawing? LOL. I take everything.

This is my shop mascot Shelly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wings by http://www.sabbiness.net






Guidance?
Welcome
Rules
Freebies
News
Lists
Busy, busy, busy!
Ordering
Base Credit
Examples
Two Ways to Pay
Bribes/Customers
Events
About Me
Links
Reserved
Reserved

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. Respect myself and all other forum goers!
2. Do not steal my images!

3. Post all orders in the forum.
4. Follow Gaia ToS.
5. You cuss I flip out.
6. These are not my own bases, unfortuntly I am not that talented! Base credit in base credit post.
7. Have fun and please talk to me I get lonely!




User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Post saying your taking!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wallpapers: [x][x]

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
August 13, 2007
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump 300 times and get one of these babies for free. Base comes in both male and female. Cora/Corin base by If Looks Could Kill. Check base credit post for more detail. PM me when you have finished your bumps.
Coming soon; sprites, sprite blinkies, and wave dolls. Also; vote on our next event!

July 27, 2007
Free dolls! Today only; http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30381485

July 26, 2007
I am going to host a free doll event tomorrow. I may begin it tonight. It will run all day and I will make as many dolls as I can for one day only. I will post the link to the free doll forum here when I have it up and running.

July 23, 2007
I'm back from vacation, so theres going to be some major renivations. Also theres an auction coming up soon I believe. Sneak peek; [x] Also there was a freebie event before I left. There may be another one soon. I'll post the dolls made there soon for everyone to see if you like.

June 11, 2007
Unlimiteds up, and new emotes! Sweet!

May 26, 2007
I'm thinking of putting an auction up. And I may work on those unlimiteds too! And also, there may be a new limited coming up! =D

May 24, 2007
Okay I'm coming up to pace, and I'm going to keep the limiteds out longer! Just give me a little bit of time to do the dolls if you order, cause I do have a lot of work and stuff! But if you do order, don't expect anything before the 4th, unfortunatly. =( But if I do have some spare time I'll get some orders done. And if you order, and it's taking me awhile to do it, make sure you keep hasseling me! Or I'll never get it done!

April 13, 2007
I'm in a slump right now, so don't expect the limiteds for awhile. Sorry guys! And don't expect any activity for awhile. I also made some new freebies, but I'm too lazy to put them up. And basically I'm just not feeling good, and I'm going through one of my "episodes." So sorry! You can still order and stuff... just give me time! If you don't get your orders soon it's because of that, so don't yell at me. Again, I'm so sorry. =(

April 9, 2007
I know I said the Unimiteds would be up by today, but I've been busy with Easter and all. I have a lot of homework to do today but I'll try to get the first batch up by tonight if I can. The Easter Unlimiteds will stay till Wednesday, and then will disapear! eek But no worries! There will be more! 3nodding Holidays approaching that I can think of; 4th of July (U.S.), Towel day (XD), Mothers Day, Fathers Day, and maybe a Spring Birthday one. If anyone has any other holidays, please share! I may also do a special flower limited for May. =P I'm also going to post some new benefits for orange listers, so get on my good side!

April 6, 2007
Working on Unlimiteds! First anime; Naruto! Anime's to follow; Bleach, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, and Sailor Moon. Naruto should be out by Monday! The Unlimiteds are on the Chibi Dreamy base and will cost 100Gp. Also, working on name blinkies; stressed having a bit trouble there. I'm thinking of adding some benefits for orange listers. I may put up another freebie! It may involve banana berry chopstick... How are my prices? Please comment... I'm still very unsure of them!


April 4, 2007
New Limiteds Up! Check in the "Examples" post!
I'm on Spring Break so I have some extra time to pixel, I'm thinking of putting a new limited edition up, and also I'm thinking of adding blinking names to dolls. I may also make some Unlimiteds from various anime! If I have to time to do all this... Also my drawing shop is back up! I was very unsure of the prices... xp So you should check that out!

January 13, 2007
Totally re-vamped.
Daily Doll-
First freebie!
Free for the taking, just post in the forum telling me your taking her, and link back to me.

October 4, 2006
Started! Oh and I got's a lot of homework so, yeah.

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah you know, like black and white? Only my lists are orange and pink! Cause I'm just cool like that!



Orange List heart

If you are here, then you are loved by many. LOL. Or just me.
*Get freebies that aren't offered to public, get a chance to order limiteds (or auction dolls if I ever make any) before others. Get regular dolls at half price, and get one free Unlimited doll a month! XD
X_opal_X; for donating my dress to me. XD
ElizaLena; my first repeat customer! <3

Pink List evil

If you are here, you are bad!! And you are banned from here, you are not welcome!
*Can not order dolls! Is not welcome in my shop... yada yada yada
SavyonFey; cancelled trade



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay peoples, I am a very busy person, seriously! And I get bored really easily. Short attention span, you know? LOL. Plus I actually have a life or at least the closest thing to one; homework. So therefore I am busy, busy, busy. Hence the title of this post. So, I will only fill five orders a day! That's right five! If I'm in a good mood or have a lot of time on my hands I might do more than five, but I won't normally. So here is the waiting list!

Waiting List
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


*** Special Priority
heart working on
idea waiting for trade

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello and welcome. Ordering is really quite simple, merely post the order form and send the trade and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you don't see your name posted on the customer's list within a couple of days PM me to make sure I got it! Once I have PMed you your order you confirm trade!

Order Forms
Regular Doll

[color=purple][size=18]I want a doll! =D[/size]
Username it is going to:
Base:
Type: (Animation, or not)
Referance: (AV, one of the given, or a picture)
Total Price:[/color]

Limiteds
[color=red][size=18]Arr Matey![/size][/color]
[size=12][color=darkred]Username:
Ref pic:
Price:[/color][/size]

Emotes
[color=yellow][size=18][u]Smiles 4 Me[/u][/size][/color]
[color=orange]Name:
Color:
Face:[/color]

[color=indigo][u]Order Me![/u][/color]
[color=red]Set#:
Ref Picture:[/color]


Items I Won't Draw
Gwee
Terra-Twist Hairstyle (I'll only draw on ChibiDreamy Base)
Momo or any other monkies of any sort
Mimsy
Mammoth

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Chibi Dreamy Bases;
The Chibi Dreamy Base is credit to Chibiko of ChibiDreamy. I got the bases from the website http://www.chibidreamy.org/dollz/bases.php?page=ba07. Permission to use was granted via the rules page. Unfortunatly, the website is currently down, if they're is any further information on the website coming back up I will keep you informed.

True Love Bases;
I got the True Love base from KawaiiHannah from http://ppkh.davidsonlinegallery.com/. Permission to use was granted via the rules page. I've loved this base since the second I saw it. <3

Devika/Deviko Bases;
The artist of the amazing Devika and Deviko bases is Josie from http://www.over-the-moon.org/. Permission to use was granted via the rules page. Like Chibidreamy, Josie's doll site is currently down, however her jewelery site is up. You can find them both at that link.

Bump Contest and The Wave Bases;
I have read and agreed to follow the rules as stated at http://ilck.happy-phantom.co.uk. By doing so, I am given permission to use bases from said site. I understand that if I cannot follow the rules, I must stop using the bases.

Sprites Bases;
Permission for use of this base came from the terms of use on the website; http://lorelei.mystarseed.com. The Sprites base is created by the artist Lorelei and based on the "Sailor Moon Another Story" RPG Game.

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can do male, female.
Prices- 200Gp for simple AV, 300Gp for OC with ref. pic, +100Gp for animation

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From left to right; Candy, Heart, and Star


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can do Male, Female, Couples.
Prices- 300Gp for Female, 350Gp for Male, 500Gp for Couple
No animation's available for True Love Base


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can do Male, Female, Couples.
Prices- 350Gp for Female, 350Gp for male, 600Gp for couple
No animation's available for Devika/Deviko Base



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata
Price; 100Gp each



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Smilie; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Styles: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Colors; Blue or Pink Face; Smile, Frown, So-So, Surprise
Price: 10Gp Each, 25Gp for set
Order Form:



Doll Heads; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price: 100Gp



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coming Soon!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coming Soon!

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can pay me for the dolls in two different ways!
1. Gold pieces, obviously everything in the shop has it's price.
2. Items/Art!
If you get me an item on my wishlist you will get a certain number of dolls depending on the price of the item. You can not get more than 5 dolls for an item, or I'd probably go crazy. You can also pay me with an art exchange; 1 doll for a small piece of art, or 2 or more for a larger piece of art. I love art. And I enjoy art exhanges. When you post your order form it you wish to pay in this way, let me know!

My Wishlist:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image




User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Customers
Rajanini[x]
Malizeron90[x]
Yannay[x][x][x][x]
ElizaLena[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
`Cara[x]
totally_out_of_it[x]
dimentio_fan[x]
Skylla of the Air[x]

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Dolls from first freebie thread;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dolls from second freebie thread;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Possible future events-
Auction
Banner Event
Yukata Party

Auction Sneak Peek
Custom doll on large Orange Crux base.
[x][x]

Banner Event Sneak Peek
Free banner with the purchase of a doll. Or maybe just free banners....
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Yukata Party Sneak Peek
Fun events, freebies, art trades, and limiteds revolving around Yukata and Japanese culture and traditional dress.
[x][x]

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So who want's to know a bit about me? LOL. Doubt you do, but incase you do! I love PM's too, so drop one!
Name: Melissa
Favorite Color: Orange
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing
Loves: Cows, dracula, roleplaying, Eeyore, grape soda, colored tights, socks, AV art and dolls, lip gloss, chopsticks
Hates: pink, homework, essays, annoying people, orange soda, white socks, History class, strong perfumes
Fears: Heights, essays, monkies
Favorite Animals: Dogs, Cows, Zebras, Pandas
I love fantasy RP's, so if you start one and need people let me know! LOL. I also love to chat and can be very random. heart I'm a people person, so just stop in chat a bit and I'm sure you'll learn tons about me. blaugh

Wheezing Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Links in:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18265893][img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1465/bannerkr0.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18265893][img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3513/banner2qc1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18265893][img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8885/banner3ot6.gif[/img][/url]


Links out: PM me if you want to be associated! heart
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Wheezing Lunatic

Wheezing Lunatic

pm when you open please 4laugh
sorry if i posted when i wasnt supposed to.
i wanna be your first customer.

Wheezing Lunatic

Alright! Time to cut the red ribbon! LOL. Okay and I am officially open! Oh and it's okay that you posted even though you weren't really supposed to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//