Welcome to Gaia! ::


Wheezing Lunatic

Free!!!

For one day only, I am making these mini waving dolls. I will make as many as I can by the end of the day, and then after today they will be no more. You may not edit them in any way, and you may not remove my tag from them. If you want a doll post Green Martians in big red letters.

I have changed my mind! Everyone is so nice, and I have been so busy lately that I'm extending the date and going to keep making them intill I'm bored. XD

Example; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finished:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting List: (XD)
Rush The Hunter
get_shorty
LiL StEwIe GrIfFiN
Rastawn
st4rri3
Vlanina
Kyandei
Mr Ventain
Naga Starling
Lord_of_Nera
-Devil Dragon Spirit-
Danni2793girl
Bishou Hunter
Sara-Angel-Sara
xPanda-samax
cocokiki kat456
truly_viet
Kage Halo
my charlotte
DarknessPrincess214
lalinz
P.S. Making me art will bump you up on the list. XD Oh and I don't take bribes to be bumped up on the list, but tips on finished dolls are nice. XD

Base Credit:
"I have read and agreed to follow the rules as stated at http://ilck.happy-phantom.co.uk. By doing so, I am given permission to use bases from said site. I understand that if I cannot follow the rules, I must stop using the bases."

Dangerous Lunatic

It's cute. ^^
Make one for me? <3


-------

User Image

Green Martians
Draw one for me? =3 heart


Green Martians
Green Martians

Those are kyoot~ <3

Devout Mage

Would you mind making one for me?

=3

Green Martians.
Ill have one if i may...
Green Martians
May i have one? I tip.
I forgot to put. I was excited :3
GREEN MARTIANS

Big Fatcat

Me Please?

Green Martians
User Image

May I please have one? x]


User Image

Green Martians
Green Martian

Me please.. I just want it sent in a PM please...

Beloved Hunter

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
Green Martians

There so cute ^_^
Green Martians

May I have one for this avatar, please? biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If the avatar's too cluttered, just take off a bunch of items :]
Thanks, they're very cute :3
GREEN MARTIANS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Hunter

That's adorable! Green Martians

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//