Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you Garden?

Yes plz 0.46994535519126 47.0% [ 86 ]
No thnx 0.19672131147541 19.7% [ 36 ]
I garden for myself, kbai 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

~ 1.Intro ~
2.Status
3.Gardeners
4.Banners
5.Afiliates
6.Link meh
7.Reserved
8.Reserved


User Image

Hello everyone! Some of you may have been thinking "Uh, wrong place?" because of the title, but I assure you, this is where my topic needs to be. heart

I, like some others, am collecting flowers. Why? No reason! blaugh Some topics I've seen are "I want 100000000000000-bajilion flowers lolol," and some just want all the items. But I don't have a reason. I just collect them. It seems strange, yes, but IRL I'm avidly collecting Soda Tabs for no reason (The popers you find on cans) and have over 2000.

Most of the time, I'll be willing to trade you gold or items for flowers, but sometimes (IE: now) I'm flat broke. And what money I DO manage to get blows away with some Market Place auction. sweatdrop Enough of my babbling, let's get Gardenin'!


~ FAQ ~

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: No reason.

Q: How do I become a Gardener?
A: Give me flowers, and I'll put you on the list of "Gardeners."

Q: How do I get a nifty banner?
A: By giving/donating enough flowers to match up to the requirements.

Q: What types of flowers are you collecting?
A: All kinds.

Q: Is there a loop hole to getting a flower banner?
A: Yes... ninja

Q: What is it??
A: Sore wa himitsu desu. *cough*art*cough*

Q: Can you just make me a banner for my guild/shoppe/quest instead?
A: Sure! Just PM me with a link to whatever you want the banner made for and have 200g ready.

Q: Why should I donate to you instead of other people?
A: Because my quest will never end! blaugh So you won't have to worry about what you'll do with the flowers after its over 'cause it won't be!



~ Rules ~ (Ugh, I hate doing these.)

1- Follow TOS.
2- Um... Gimmie flowers. domokun
3- Be curtious to me and others, plz.
4- Donations of flowers, art, and gold are happily accept and loved. (And will be mentioned)
5- If you want to donate flowers and/or gold to me, either make a post or PM me, or you can even just start a trade with the subject as "Gardening" or something like that.
6- Bump away, you silly people.
1.Intro
~ 2.Status ~
3.Gardeners
4.Banners
5.Afiliates
6.Link meh
7.Reserved
8.Reserved




UPDATE: I WILL NO LONGER BUY FLOWERS. TRADE OR DONATION ONLY. scream I've just grown tired of paying for them, but I still have all sorts of crap to trade for.
Accepting: YES! 4laugh
Last updated: 3:52 PM 9/23/2006


~ Flower Chart (thus far) ~

Sunflower -
1704

Purple Daises -
5796

Pink Daffodil -
6169

Pink Carnation -
2461

White Daises -
12036

Yellow Daffodil -
9033

White Carnation -
5546

Blue Daises -
13472

Blue Carnation -
3482
1.Intro
2.Status
~ 3.Gardeners ~
4.Banners
5.Afiliates
6.Link meh
7.Reserved
8.Reserved



This is the list of people who have donated/traded me flowers! 4laugh





[..Duckie.Tree..]
[Engelgleich]
~[J Shin]~
~RainNeko~
ambulance angel
angelicgirl13
AshWind
black.tigerlily
blaize05
buddistangel
Captain Donovan
Gelasia
hilly_anime
LadyHarlequin
Lt. Jessie
mefisto714
Moidomoi
Nakia Otieno
Nara Sakura
ohala1
PlantMage
Saint Nicholas
Seirya
Shantalline
spy3pikachu
star` g u r l.
sunlight23
TaliusMuriel
That..one..Girl
Velvet_Seductress
VivicaLeonhart
Wyndie
Ximei
Yamashika Taika


heart ~ Frequent donors ~ heart

alexis00
Jupiter Lightning
MelonIce_LittleBlacksmith
midnight_wanderer
notcompletelyocd
redscorpion_57
sanoishot
Tarrien
thewrongedrose
XDkelsie
1.Intro
2.Status
3.Gardeners
~ 4.Banners ~
5.Afiliates
6.Link meh
7.Reserved
8.Reserved



Under 1000 >>> User Image
1000k and over >>>User Image
Over 5k >>>User Image
Special Edition >>>User Image
1.Intro
2.Status
3.Gardeners
4.Banners
~ 5.Afiliates ~
6.Link meh
7.Reserved
8.Reserved



If you wish to have your banner/advertisement here, you may PM me with the code.



User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
1.Intro
2.Status
3.Gardeners
4.Banners
5.Afiliates
~ 6.Link meh ~
7.Reserved
8.Reserved



DLM's Gardening Academy!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17932491]DLM's Gardening Academy![/url]

Lame text link.


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17932491]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/dalilmoomba/flowers/DLMbanner2.jpg[/img][/url]

Awesome picture banner! blaugh


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17932491]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/dalilmoomba/flowers/Havoc_Kittenbanner.png[/img][/url]

whee Banner donated by Havoc_Kitten! heart
1.Intro
2.Status
3.Gardeners
4.Banners
5.Afiliates
6.Link meh
~ 7.Items to Trade ~
8.Reserved





Key: Item - Quanity - trade value (item/flower)






-Fish

Blue Seedkin - 19 - 1/10
Green Seedkin - 11 - 1/10
Pink Seedkin - 20 - 1/10
Frozen Rainbow Trout - 5 - 1/50
Cool Rainbow Trout - 2 - 1/50
Warm Rainbow Trout - 3 - 1/50
Spicy Tuna - - 1/100






1.Intro
2.Status
3.Gardeners
4.Banners
5.Afiliates
6.Link meh
7.Items to Trade
~ 8.Fun Stuff ~



~ Adventures of Cactar and DLM ~

I TOOK IT DOWN COZ, LIKE, I HAVE A THREAD FOR IT. IT'S IN MY SIG. GO.


GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.

And a bump for the final affect of getting it to the top. cool
Aaaand another bump!
Bumpity bump bump.

Friendly Friend

7,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I suggest you don't quote this post, as you might gain a headache from it
I'm not a fan of pm's. Please don't send them to me unless it's important.





Cute! I give thee a bump, for being a fellow forever-collector-of-flowers. whee

Want a banner or something? Or would you rather make your own?






Click below for my various hangouts
My Game Item Tugboat - My Wearable Items Shop - Purple Daisy Quest Thread - Angels Cry Charity - Blumen Discount Bouquet Shop
I can make my own, but I'd be happy to accept one! 4laugh

And if you want, there's space for advertisement! wink
Bump to test out some coding!!!


User Image

Friendly Friend

7,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I suggest you don't quote this post, as you might gain a headache from it
I'm not a fan of pm's. Please don't send them to me unless it's important.





Cute 3nodding

Ish lame, but I figure there's no sense in making it unless I give it to ye. pirate

User Image
(You don't have to use it, I won't be offended)






Click below for my various hangouts
My Game Item Tugboat - My Wearable Items Shop - Purple Daisy Quest Thread - Angels Cry Charity - Blumen Discount Bouquet Shop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//