Welcome to Gaia! ::

ILU.

ILU tuu! <333 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
.... 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Broken Rainbow, a quest and literate hangout.
Come and talk to me, please. <3

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
.:Rules:.

These are my radtascular rules.
I expect you to folow them at all times, or you shall face the wrath of Deady.
[Bwahahahaha.]

1. I cannot stress this enough: You shall use proper grammar at all times.
2. Don't degrade anyone in any way.
[This means just plain out don't be rude!]
3. No cybering, we're too young to die of massive puking.
4. No spamming
5. Don't emotion rape, they have feelings too you know.
6. No advertising anything!
7. I can change and add rules as I please.
8. Don't quote anything on the first page.

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
.:My Quest:.

I DON'T KNOW.


Strike:Bought
Underlined:Questing
Bold:Impossible
Strike and Heart heart :Donated

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
.:Donations:.

None yet.

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
.:About Me:.

I am 17, with brown hair and brown eyes.
I am very short. People often make fun of me.
I have ninja kitty reflexes.
I am very forgetful.

I like to ride ATVs.
I own a YFZ 523.

I also like to draw.
Dogs are my strong point.
But I can draw people....kind of.

I love my music.
I hate rap, country, hip-hop.
I love rock.
Favorite song at the moment: Saints of Los Angeles by Motley Crue.

I'm cool. All my friends think so. Therefore, you should:
~Donate.
~Comment.
~Draw me.
-Who am I kidding. I'm a loser. xD-

I like to bark at people.
Because I can bark.
I scare people sometimes.
It's actually really funny. xD

I love Corvettes. <3
Mustangs are cool too.

I like almost everyone.
But I don't like people who:
Beg.
Are annoying.
Talk too much about stupid things.
Tlk lyke dis!

For your information, .SHnOoKaMS. is my mule.
And it's really a joint account for me and my friend.
So be nice.


Later.

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
.:Banner:.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16971421][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/_SomewhereIBelong_/BrokenRainbow2.jpg[/img][/url]



1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
.:White/Black List:.

White:

[.Fragmented.Rainbows.]-He just rocks. <33
Topochi-For staying and posting.<33
Glowstick Master-Staying, chatting and donating. xD <33

Black:

~.c.h.i.q.~-She did nothing wrong, this is part of her quest. ^^
[HiddenPeace]-Advertising.
star applez-Advertising.
x.hidden.tears.x-Because she asked to be here...
Black Sun Hero-Advertising.

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
.:Links:.

User Image


A thread of a good friend of mine's.
Go visit it.

User Image
Go get a free dream avatar made for you!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A thread I made. Come and visit?

1. Intro
2. Rules
3. My Quest
4. Donations
5. About Me
6. Banners
7. White/Black Lists
8. Links
-cuts pretty sparkly ribbon-

Open!
Yay!
I Can Post Now!!!
<333

EDIT:Gotta Go For Dinner.
Be Back,Maybe,Later!
Buh-Bah.
+S u g a r .F a e r i e+
Yay!
I Can Post Now!!!
<333
Yeppers!
Hi! How are you today?
[.Im.Not.Dead.]
+S u g a r .F a e r i e+
Yay!
I Can Post Now!!!
<333
Yeppers!
Hi! How are you today?
Good Thanks.
Yourself?

Gotta Go For Dinner.((See EDIT In Before Post))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//