Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have ten gold! :3

Thanks! 0.76865671641791 76.9% [ 103 ]
Kay. 0.23134328358209 23.1% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 134 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 > >>

User Image

Welcome!

-[.Table.Of.Contents.]-
01. Introduction / FAQ / Rules
02. Donations / Donaters
03. Link to Us / Links
04. Charity Funds / Extra Information

This is The Fuzzy Purple Charity, a charity put together by RainbowStrawberry, or Lena.

I don't have that much money at the moment, but I do have the hope that someone kind will donate to the charity in order to get it working.

Hiatus Information

The charity is currently on hiatus. In other words, it will not be giving any donations or receiving any donations.

How long will it be on hiatus, you may be wondering.

Well, from the looks of it.. a very long time.

I'm not very wealthy at all. I have around 1.4k at the moment, which is basically quite poor. I've failed at this charity currently. Feel free to chat and bump as you've been doing for the time being. One day, the charity will be back in action and better than ever.. However, I can only run a charity if I have things to give.

Currently, I don't have things to give.


Deeply sorry. I thought I was ready for a Charity, but obviously not.


Don't worry though, it's not permanently closed. In fact, I will come back often and talk or bump. Feel free to message me if you want to talk to me.

Oh, by the way..
This also means

NO MORE FORMS.

Don't mean to sound angry or anything but some people skim through here quickly and miss the importance of what this is. ;o


A'ight! Off to do your duties. Thank you all for bumping and posting. I love yaa!

Might I add once more, that the charity is not permanently closed. The bumpers here have worked so hard to keep the pages increasing daily. I would never do that to them.

YOUR HARD WORK IS APPRECIATED AND I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL.


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Will I be able to get any items from the Charity?
A: Yes! Considering my avatar is complete, I won't be buying any new items. So, I will save my money and buy things for the charity and set aside some gold for just gold in the charity. I won't use ANY of this stuff for myself.


Q: How long do I have to be at the charity to receive something?
A: You have to come regularly, as in coming here every day. Even a 'Hi' would count. ;]


Q: If I donate something, will I be guaranteed a donation?
A: You won't be guaranteed a donation unless you stay here and post regularly. Though, donating ANYTHING will be great.


Q: How do I donate to you and not the charity?
A: I'd prefer it if you didn't donate to me, but if you want to, then just title the trade 'Donation to Lena' instead of 'Charity Donation' or whatnot.


d r e a m l a n d is helping me out with the Charity. ;]


Rules

1.) Follow the ToS.
2.) Be kind to everyone.
3.) Don't complain if I didn't give you anything. I have the choice who to donate to and who not to donate to.
4.) No advertising for other threads or websites in here. :[
5.) Don't donate Starter clothing.


Form
Gaia Name:
How long have you played Gaia?:
What do you want?:
Why should you get a donation?:
How many posts do you have?:

User Image

Donate? :3

-[.Table.Of.Contents.]-
01. Introduction / Rules
02. Donations / Donaters
03. Link to Us / Links
04. Charity Funds / Extra Information


What you can Donate
-Gold
-Items
-Tickets


Donations from the Charity to the People of Gaia

400g to 0tter_Pop
3293 Tickets to FallenOverTheEdge
3000g to d r e a m l a n d



Donations to the Charity from the People of Gaia

Silvercyanide - 1000 gold
She Kicked Him in The Vag - 1000 gold
d r e a m l a n d - 107 tickets

User Image

Let's Exchange Links!

-[.Table.Of.Contents.]-
01. Introduction / Rules
02. Donations / Donaters
03. Link to Us / Links
04. Charity Funds / Extra Information


Links

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Link to Us

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16440435&][img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/RainbowStrawberry/tfpc.png[/img][/url]
User Image

Gold / Extra Info

-[.Table.Of.Contents.]-
01. Introduction / Rules
02. Donations / Donaters
03. Link to Us / Links
04. Charity Funds / Extra Information


Charity Funds
Much. XD


Extra Information
All of the Gold is either from donations to the charity or from RainbowStrawberry's hard work.


Naughty List

No One ;D

Nice List

Everyone
*Cuts Purple Ribbon*

The Fuzzy Purple Charity is now Open, and therefore you may post! :3

Bumps are loved.
Donations are very, very loved. (Donations go towards the Charity, remember.)
Suggestions and ideas are also loved.
Bump. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump!

EDIT: Yay! First post! (sort of)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump!

Is there a form to fill out for a donation?

Distinct Gaian

Aw, your posts are emo ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//