Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll for the sake of having one!

Yay. 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This quest is completed, thanks to my donators, especially Sylvia, for giving me a whole bunch of stuff! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Staff of the Angels


When I first started Gaia, I considered questing for this staff, but thought that 25k was too expensive (Hey, I was a noob then). Well, that was one of the many stupid decisions because now, the price has quadrupled. crying

Gaia is now in a state of inflation, and where there is inflation, recession always follows. Considering how slow I am at making gold, I figured that if I started questing now, during inflation, by the time I have finished, Gaia will be well into recession! Who says paying attention in Civics class is useless, eh? wink



Intro::Funds: biggrin onators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



Completed!


Intro::Funds: biggrin onators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


heart FB&Wing's Charity - 2k heart
heart heart Peklo1989 - 15k heart heart
heart heart heart eek Sylvia - 1247g, Horns of Demon, OMFG, Red Wine Pimpin’ Hat, Lunar Cloak, Chest Plate of Arachne, Prism Butterfly Mantilla, Jacked Up Cape, Alice’s Crimson Dress, Zombie G Corp Tshirt, Angelic Collar, Doll Ears, Goti Clips (x2), Red PSYchle Shades, Coco Kitty, Ro-Ro Robo-Puppy, Demonic Pitchfork, June 2004, March 2005 eek heart heart heart



Intro::Funds::Donators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Sylvia - Giving me her entire inventory! eek


Intro::Funds: biggrin onators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


FallenOverTheEdge - He wanted to be on here.


Intro::Funds: biggrin onators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


August 05, 2006 ~ Thread opens!



Intro::Funds: biggrin onators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved


~ @ Reserved @ ~



Intro::Funds: biggrin onators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved


~ @ Reserved @ ~



Intro::Funds: biggrin onators::White List::Black List::Calendar::Reserved::Reserved

This thread is OPEN!!

*Cuts imaginary ribbon*

Distinct Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//