Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o..

O.o; 1 100.0% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 86 87 88 > >>

Lavish Girl

User Image
Hello and welcome to Arayus' little shop of everything cute and random.
As some of you may have seen, I used to sell Dragon's a long time ago as
Kitsurae but now this time I'm trying to make new and exciting
things but I shall also make dragons again sometime.
(When I'm not lazy. ^^') I left gaia for a little while but now I'm
back and hooked...again. XD
If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.


*~Bumpers~*
RaNickPe
Arendil
Peachpa
User Image

Lavish Girl

User Image
User Image
July 15th:
-Added a new Dragon.
July 20th:
-Working on new adoptions that should be out in a week or less. ^^;
July 28th:
-Won't be on Gaia for a while so my shop shall be closed. Sorry to you all.
User Image

Lavish Girl

User Image
User Image
Just as every other mini shop has them so do I.
Just follow the rules and it makes it easier for everyone.


-Be kind to others.
-Do NOT direct link.
-Do NOT steal my work.
-Please post your orders here in the order forms provided.
-No begging for free stuff and that includes gold/items.
-Do NOT advertise your shop here.
If you want to exchange links just say so.
-Be patient with me, I try to get things sent quickly.

The Blacklist:
lilmario12- Placed his shop ad here and started being a
complete jerk when I kindly told him to remove it.
User Image

Lavish Girl

-Nothing here for now.-

Lavish Girl

User Image
Please use this form if you plan to buy anything.
It makes things easy for me this way.

Creature(s) or item(s) purchasing:
Color:
Total:


Link me? :3
(Credits to Peachpa for the lovely banner. Thank you. x3)

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15533831]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/kitsurae/cutelilthings.gif[/img][/url]

Lavish Girl

User Image
Here's the list of happy customers. ^^'
*-Signifies ordered more then once. :3

1.[-. Hope .-]
2.Tyrz (Tipped 100g <3)
3.Starladyplace
4.Fire_Demon_Kirara *** (Tipped 360g)
5.Peachpa
6.Disneybeginnings (Tipped 100g <3)
7.Kna-Shuen
8.Crystal` Feathers
9.Mouseanne13 (Tipped 10g <3)
10.Arendil (Tipped 60g <3)
11.Hunter82
12.Vampier-Dragon-lover
13.Vanqisher
14.Teh Ring master (Tipped 100g <3)
15.Djibrilshadow
16.Kumori Dragon
17.VOrcot (Tipped 50g <3)
18. Lunarisna (Tipped 450g + Sword of Aegis O_O)
19.LunarPhantom
20.Foxylilfox
21.Shanatari
22.Dragon Bound (Tipped 80g <3)
23.SubZero Assassin
24.Ellasem (Tipped 140g <3)
25.Kokotay
26.Snowy_angelly *
27.Rosemary Bats
28.~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~
29.Ayll *
30.[.bloody.kie.]

Lavish Girl

User Image

Pm me if you want to exchange links.
If its a really big banner I'll just end up
making your shop a link. ^^'
(Sorry, I like little banners. ^^;; )
<3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Turoros shop
Asukas Avi Shop
Fairy God Mothers Shop

Lavish Girl

-Nothing here-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I wanna swim away but I don't know how... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ::Bump:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sometimes it feels like I'm falling into the ocean... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lavish Girl

Thanks for the bump. ^^

Lavish Girl

Lavish Girl

Lavish Girl

Lavish Girl

Lavish Girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//