Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do You Like To Listen To Music?

Yeah, it inspires me. 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 8 ]
No, I only listen to it when the radio is on. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
IT'S WHAT KEEPS ME ALIVE!!! (o__o") 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
option. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 >

Hey!! I'm questing once again!! I know, I just finished my first quest today and I'm already starting another one again, but it's just one item this time!! sweatdrop I'll be questing for 2 items. They are the Coal Gunner Coat and the Emo Glasses!! Donations are VERY appreciated!!

oh, and if you would like me to make you a banner, please PM me!! I can do quest banners, contest banners, and I think those are the basic types of banners there are!! Here are some examples:


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I prefer to make the smaller banners. Small banners cost 400 gold, large banners cost 800 gold.
PROGRESS:

User Image

bar updated every 100gold!!

LINK ME!!

Here is a link for those who want to support me!! (to those who support me.... *GLOMPS* THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ^___^)




User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15248213&][img]http://tinyurl.com/jjkfx[/img][/url]

^Thanks so much to Randomizer for making me this banner!! tee hee... that's how my avater used to look like about 4-5 months ago!!
AFFILATES!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image


To be an affilate, just PM me saying you wanna be affilates (sometimes I just ask you randomly xD) or if you just wanna advertise!! I'd be happy to help!!
NOW we're open ^___^ Bumpers are welcomed, but please don't spam ^___^

bump
Surprise!

Hehe, I followed the link in your sig from Randomize's Quest Thread.

Bump.
Kaymera
Surprise!

Hehe, I followed the link in your sig from Randomize's Quest Thread.

Bump.


lol, YAY!! ^__^ Thanks for coming here whee
BUMP BUMP BUMP~~!!
cheese_whine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//