Welcome to Gaia! ::

I finally added a poll!

Yay. [takes 10g] 0.6968085106383 69.7% [ 131 ]
Pollwhore 0.3031914893617 30.3% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 188 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 183 184 185 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to my quest thread! I suck at introductions, but here goes. xD

I'm Mo, and this is my second quest. After successfully completing my first quest for the Horns of the Demon back in August '05, I've stumbled upon another must-have: Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. School's out June 7th, and I might as well get started with the quest so I'll have something to do during the summer. xD

Most of the time, I'm often bumping threads in several different areas of the forums. Hopefully, being a co-owner of MisstressKitty's Bumping Service and questing at the same time will help improve my terrible multi-tasking skills. D:

Donations are appreciated, but not expected. I hope that this quest, I'll meet even more new people. : ) There are other ways of helping me besides donating. I always love bumps. If I'm in the thread, I'll be glad to chat. After all, it will get lonely in here sometimes due to my friends' random schedules- it'll help by keeping me company. I'm a little bit majorly nutty, so keep that in mind. xDD Nonetheless, I'm an easy person to talk to and get along with. heart

Hope you enjoy your stay in the thead!

Post Navigation:

o1... Intro
o2... Updates
o3... Rules
o4... Quest Progress
o5... Donations
o6... Bumpers/Regs
o7... Link Me
o8... Affiliates
o9... Contests
1o... About Mo (**new!)
11... Reserved
User Image
2-05-07- I should've said this a long time ago, but I could not keep up with my quest and juggle life at the same time. I decided awhile back to stop this quest, partially because inflatation got too high, and partially because I still don't have the time to handle a quest this big.

9/1/06- I am taking a temporary break from my quest. My life has been so busy with school (it started August 25th) and volleyball that I just can't keep up with this right now. I can't say for sure when I'll be back, but more than likely it will be in mid-October, just after volleyball season ends. Until then, I won't be updating anything on my thread, even my progress.

7/18/06- New banner!! 4laugh

7/15/06- Back from vacation! ^__^ 'Twas fun. smile

7/9/06- I will be on vacation from 7/10 to 7/15.I'll have no access to a computer during that time. I'd like my hired bumpers to still bump. ((If you see my status as "online" between the above dates, it will be one of my friends confirming a trade to pay the bumpers and not me.))

7/5/06- Added the About Mo section!

6/27/06- My home computer got struck by lighting (the stupid surge protector didn't work), so I'm stuck using my dad's computer @ his house until mine is fixed (which might be awhile.) Thus, I will not be on as much.
6/3/06- Started quest!
User Image

    o1// Obey Gaia's TOS.

    o2// Read the rules! xP

    o3// No advertising in my thread. Please PM me if you'd like to affiliate.

    o4// Don't be an asshat. Asshats will get sporked.

    o5// Do NOT steal these headers, or I will hunt you down. They were made by my friend, Karu, who was kind enough to let me use them. <3

    o6// Be at least semi-literate. tlk lyk3 d1s & i w1ll h8 u. </3

    o7// Don't send me friends requests if I don't know you.

    o8// You may cuss, but not excessively..(hopefully, I'll never have to elaborate on this. stare )

    o9// Keep quotes to a maximum of 5.

    1o// Respect everyone in the thread.

    o11// Begging for gold and/or items is forbidden. This is not a charity!

    o12// Leave if asked.
User Image

Current Gold:
57.5k/250k (updated every .5k)

Damn inflation; the price has majorly skyrocketed since I started questing! gonk I seriously need to start pollwhoring and posting more often. .__.
User Image

Lull - 1k (first donator, yay!) heart
Cameui - Striped Blue Pajama Set (that was sweet, thank you Cami! : D)
X The Hero of X's Charity (link in Affiliates) - 1k
amandagayle32 - 5k heart eek
iamnotepad - 2,200g and some flowers <3333 mrgreen
User Image

This is where the cool people go. <3 aka, my awesome friends that love me :'D

[{Regs/Friends/Kickass People}]

iamnotepad
Solo.Of.Darkness
PrKitty
MisstressKitty
[[Practically every bumper at MK's]] heart
Karudo
Cameui
hikArino-minAko
lait_renverse
slippery when wet
Miko-Hime

[{ Bumpers}] (People who haved bumped 30+ times.)

Purple Bumping Service
The Chin Chin Bumpers

^(links will be provided to these bumping shops as soon as I have the time to put them here)
User Image


Here are 2 banners to choose from if you wish to link me. : D

User Image



[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14171251][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/momosrealm/mo2.gif[/img][/url]


^ This was made for me by diav!


User Image


[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14171251]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/momosrealm/questsig2.jpg[/img][/url]


^This was made for me by AubreyXVI. =)

The Hello Kitty sign you saw in my Introduction post was made for me by CherryxAngel. Thanks to all 3 of you for the images; I really appreciate them!

..and just for the record, not only can you not steal the headers, but don't steal these, either. Pretty much common sense because they have my name on them, but I've run into so many stupid people. =P
User Image

PM me the banner to your quest or charity if you'd like to go here. <3 If you are a charity that's donated to me, I will automatically link you. ^__^


User Image



User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X's Charity
User Image

Every now and then, I'll hold a little contest. I'll post the rules of those here when I get a chance to start one up.
[reserved]
Huzzah! All done setting up. : )
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons. For you are crunchy - and good with ketchup.

heart (bump by the way XD xD) heart
Haha, thanks. xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//