Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a quest thread?

Yes, I have one currently. 0.49462365591398 49.5% [ 46 ]
No, But I just finished a quest. 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 6 ]
No, but I'm starting up a quest soon. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 9 ]
No, I don't believe in questing. 0.053763440860215 5.4% [ 5 ]
I don't care, I'm just here for the gold. 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Welcome To Verene’s Quest Thread!



User Image


Who am I?
I am Verene, and I've been on Gaia as a member for two years. I post most often in the GD, LI and the guilds I belong to, but occasionally make appearences in other forums around Gaia Onine.

Why am I Making This Thread?
Since I have been on Gaia there has been one item that I have wanted more than any other. This item is the Glowing Angelic Pendant, a donation item found in the June 2004 Thank You letters. However according to current (5 Dec 2006) market place prices the lowest price is 482,000 gold. Meaning I need to work hard to raise that much gold.

My Dream Avatar

NEW DREAM!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Items needed for dream avi:
*Angelic Pendant
Gift of the Goddess (x2) (x1)
Elemental Hair
Felicia's Gloves
Icy Snug Ballroom Skirt
White Ruffled Top

*current quest

Updates!

Jan. 16 - I have a new dream avatar, and the price of the angelic pendant has soared to 650K.
Dec. 26 - Banners and link-list have been moved to the second post!
Dec. 26 - New banners to replace my first crappy attempts. biggrin
Dec. 16 - Banner made! (About time razz )
Dec. 14 - Verene has a NEW sale
Dec. 10 - VERENE IS HOSTING A SALE!
Dec. 8 - *sigh* and it is up in price yet again.
Oct 8 - More inflation, price is once again higher.
Aug. 31 - Sold guild
Aug 17 - Inflation has struck! The price for the pendant is now higher! Was 263K, now is 325K!
July 14 - Submitted Application for Quest contest portion of Viki's Lotto
June 25 - Thread Opened.


Percentage of Quest Completed:
22% - Jan. 16

Donations!
Donations will be and are much be loved, if you donate anything at all to my quest your name goes here.

YoshiKaji - Dec. '06 Letter xd heart
BluDarcNess - 7000 eek xd
Sunday14 - 4000g
Kseniia - 3000g
Lily Raine - 1500
Desserdesiert - 1200g
blondesRsnart - 1000g
Squiggly - 1000g
Nerdenthal - 500g
Kawarabato - 100g


Bumpers!
If you bump 10 times or more to this thread, your user name will appear on this list.

Jennikins87 - 10 -My first 10 time bumper!
YoshiKaji - 10
dessertdesiert - 15 +

{Last updated page 49}

What I am Willing to Offer
Post in thread or PM for item
Prices may be negotiable.

VERENE IS HOSTING A SALE! (Dec. 14)

Check out my store for available items.




If you've made it this far, thank you for reading!

------
Banners/Links/Affilates


Banners
If you would like to link to my thread

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15015111]
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/ZwiffysGirl/AngelicGlow-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15015111]
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/ZwiffysGirl/TAGBanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]



Affilates/Link List
If you would like to advertise your quest, guild, or store in my thread PM me.
Your banner or link will be placed here.

Quests
User Image

User Image


User Image

Shops/Lottos
Ela's Portraits and Compositions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guilds
How to make Trigun Pie


User Image

~
_Reserved_
This thread is open!

Please feel free to chat, bump, etc.
BUMP!!Your it! ^.^
EvilWoodWind
BUMP!!Your it! ^.^


Thank you! smile
And good luck....inflation really sucks dosent it...
Inflation is bad. Oh well, at least I'm going to be able to online quite a bit during the summer. That should help me a bunch. I just hope I can earn the gold before school starts. 'Cuase I know I'm going to be SO busy for that first month or two.
aku_me
bump


Thank You! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//