Welcome to Gaia! ::


Beat slim gold shoes Blockhead Blue Flame Shirt Blue Paper Cat Band Burdened Ghost Sheet Face Veil G Shades Blue L Blox White Castaway Shirt Sleeveless Charcoal Top Jade Peasant Booties Ocean Summer Top Ohh~Cean Blue Head Wrap Square Blox
I am:
-ONLINE-

-OFFLINE-

I'm selling off items to clean out my inventory and to help fund my quest. I am willing to bargin, but I do ask that you make *reasonable* offers. I use the market-place and tektek.org's price guide in defining what I feel is reasonable to sell for.


Also available:

101 crumpled newsprint
56 crumpled xerox white paper
60 old crumpled newspaper
72 dirty crumpled news paper
55 crumpled red construction paper
61 green construction paper
62 crumpled xerox blue paper
104 crumpled blue construction paper
40 crumpled goldenrod construction paper
31 crumpled newspaper

59 blue daisies
19 pink carnations
49 white daisies
19 yellow daffodils
6 sunflowers
48 pink daffodils
20 blue daffodils
30 white daffodils

500 tokens

11 grade "f" fishbaits

NOTE: PLEASE POST OFFERS IN THREAD! Thank you! wink

Items Sold
All Bugs.
All fishbait.

8,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
150 gold for all bugs?
[[~Random-Name~]]
150 gold for all bugs?

175?

8,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Verene
[[~Random-Name~]]
150 gold for all bugs?

175?

150 tops, sorry cant any highier.
[[~Random-Name~]]
Verene
[[~Random-Name~]]
150 gold for all bugs?

175?

150 tops, sorry cant any highier.

Okay, I'll go for 150g then if that's all you can buy with.
good luck!
BloodWatcher
good luck!
Thank you! biggrin
User Image
User Image Good luck selling.<3 User Image

User Image

User Image
[ H O S H I ]
User Image
User Image Good luck selling.<3 User Image

User Image

User Image
Thank You! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//