Welcome to Gaia! ::

contest! <3

first on 0.10600706713781 10.6% [ 30 ]
page 100 0.14487632508834 14.5% [ 41 ]
wins art! 0.18727915194346 18.7% [ 53 ]
>w< 0.56183745583039 56.2% [ 159 ]
Total Votes:[ 283 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 299 300 301 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome! <3

Thanks for reading the introduction of my quest (I know, it's boring XD). Well, I've been on gaia for 1 3/4 years and I nearly got all the items I want. I found lots of nice friends and met so~ many nice people, it's like Gaia has become my second home. I think this is a good time to start my third quest for the last item that I really want, it can be described with three single letters: A.F.K. This hat is not only another item for me, it is my last goal here and that is why I started this quest. I don't want to sell any of my items to buy this item. It will take some time but someday my avi will wear this hat! <3


but now to the more interesting part:

post 1: introduction [here, hun ;D]
post 2: offer
post 3: donations
post 4: bumpers <3
post 5: art
post 6: nice people [also called links]

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



-> 19k
-> thank you letters july 05, oct 05, nov 05, dec 05, jan 06, feb 06, mar 06, apr 06, may 06
~ don't know, market place isn't working :'(

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
donators are loved <3

- (I)Shin Aisu: thank you letters july 05, oct 05, nov 05, dec 05, jan 06, feb 06, mar 06, apr 06, may 06 o___o <333~ thank you so~ much!
- pixellated spiff: 169g :3~ <333 thankish!
- Mya_kitten[: 1k thank you! <333~~~
- raukouruloki 5k aaaw thank you so~ much!
- raukouruloki again p____p 4k you're sooo~ nice! <333

Darknight666 gave me the hat. It isn't mine at all, just a word and it's his again. I'm happy but also sad. dark p.p daaaaaark T---T

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
love you <3

(I)Shin Aisu <333
Sassie.Cassie first bumper! <333
Lethiel <333
Platina <333
Kitty Little <333
Topaz_Ash <333
`Eagle <333
The_Delicius_Delux_Danny <333
[+Sexy.Matty+] <333
cheffy <333
Koriat<3
[-kagome-]
SailorM4ev
Sir Kohryu Loki
host_of_ying.and.yang
Mr.Secksay
symphony in peril

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yes, art! Art is lovely! x3

art given away
- dragon paladin
- cassie <3

recieved art
- none

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


links

If you want to exchange linke, just leave a note!
link me?

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mvnmk][img]http://i4.tinypic.com/10mps9d.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Layla's Quest~

~The Janitor's Closet~ Darknight666's quest

Icytear's quest for DJ's

~*Lethi's quest for secret items*~

Cassie's quest

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Sparkly Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//