our current job(s):
1) OUR FIRST JOB!
name: cerridwen_uk
thread to be bumped:]
Cerridwen's Witches Rune Readings.
package or number of bumps: 500
time limit if any: appromiately 10 minuets apart.
would you like more then one bumper?: I'm easy
any thing else?: no thank you
2) name: PrKitty
thread to be bumped:
package or number of bumps:200 please
time limit if any: at least 2-3 minutes apart
would you like more then one bumper?: Sure I don't mind how many bumpers there are, as long as the 2-3 minutes apart from each bump.
any thing else?:nope
3)
name: Mechanic_Winry
thread to be bumped:

package or number of bumps: C
time limit if any: Start today, end on Tuesday at latest
would you like more then one bumper?: Yes, I want two at the same time. 100 bumps each.
any thing else?: 150 g total. Since I am having two bumpers for this, who do I send the 150 to?
Please pm me this information before you start.
4)name: chere Clochette
thread to be bumped:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13349924&
package or number of bumps: 200
time limit if any: 5 to 10 minutes between bumps
would you like more then one bumper?: whatever is easiest for you guys :3
any thing else?: thanks!
owner:miko_chick2004
employs:Ladydriger
neko_chii_chan
The Demolisher
Guitheflea
anime_demongoddess
Rashai Kitsune