Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ooooh!

I'll have one of those please! 0.44871794871795 44.9% [ 35 ]
No tah!! 0.55128205128205 55.1% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
User Image


Witches Runes are a set of eight stones with sigils on that the reader uses to devine the future. Each sigil, like tarot, has a special meaning which changes slightly, depending on position. Also, not all the runes are read as they may be faced down and so therefor are not included in the reading.

Please don't forget when you PM me to also send your question. I will also add that unlike Tarot, Witches Runes are mostly for the imediate future and not months ahead. So if you have a job interview coming up, exams, etc that within the next four phases of the moon, this kind of reading is for you!



P.S: Please be patient when making requests as I do have a life outside of Gaia....

Many Blessings

Cerridwen x


Edit:

None Payers:~


Edit: I'm closed for a short time....I have some work I have to do and I'm feeling a tad under the weather...I'll re-open soon. Cerri heart

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Sorry, had to bump myself as I'd dropped to the second page during the night.

Blessings

Cerridwen
Only eight runes?

Which set are you using?

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
[ Dagmar ]
Only eight runes?

Which set are you using?



These aren't normal runes like you know, they are not from Norway. These were developed much later, by who I couldn't say. The symbols are also very different, they have the moon phases, corn and so forth.

Hope that helps.

Cerridwen x
cerridwen_uk
[ Dagmar ]
Only eight runes?

Which set are you using?



These aren't normal runes like you know, they are not from Norway. These were developed much later, by who I couldn't say. The symbols are also very different, they have the moon phases, corn and so forth.

Hope that helps.

Cerridwen x


I use the anglo-saxon and Nordic runes, not necessarily Norwegian.

So what are the eight symbols?

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
[ Dagmar ]
cerridwen_uk
[ Dagmar ]
Only eight runes?

Which set are you using?



These aren't normal runes like you know, they are not from Norway. These were developed much later, by who I couldn't say. The symbols are also very different, they have the moon phases, corn and so forth.

Hope that helps.

Cerridwen x


I use the anglo-saxon and Nordic runes, not necessarily Norwegian.

So what are the eight symbols?


The Sun - Success & Positive Out Look.
The Moon - With four phases ~ how long it could take.
Rings - Relationships, friendships etc.
Crossed Spears - Negatives, anger, etc.
The Wave - Possible Travel ~ I also see this is other kinds of journeys as well as the obvious.
Birds - A message, unexpected news and so forth.
Corn - Prosperity, wealth money, positive outcomes etc.
The Black Rune - Not a good one, very negative

There meanings can change depending on where they fall and what symbols they lay near.

Dangerous Millionaire

46,850 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
i am interested on getting a reading done.
im becoming intrested my self....
as soon as this theard gets past the first page i will be glad to start bumping.
some one in here want to talk?

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Miko_chick2004
as soon as this theard gets past the first page i will be glad to start bumping.


Oh thank you for the offer on bumping, but I have already got someone to bump for me, but when they've completed what I paid for any bumping would be greatly appreaciated.

Blessings

Cerridwen x
cerridwen_uk
Miko_chick2004
as soon as this theard gets past the first page i will be glad to start bumping.


Oh thank you for the offer on bumping, but I have already got someone to bump for me, but when they've completed what I paid for any bumping would be greatly appreaciated.

Blessings

Cerridwen x
girl i am your paid bumper...... sweatdrop i sould have been more clear.... sweatdrop

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I personally have not tried to do a reading using runes but I'm honestly interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//