Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count. :D

+1! 1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 > >>

[Looking for banners and certs - PM this account your samples]

Welcome, welcome. I see you came in interested in adopting an alien, otherwise you would've turned away at all the warning signs. All the information you need, is in this book. *hands over a medium-sized book that looks well-used* Good luck!

OKAY, SO, HERE'S THE DEAL. My tablet has been zombified. (When I say zombified, I mean it has been sorta fixed with duct tape. I call electronics fixed with duct tape zombies. >_> wink It works when it wants to, and that is NOT often. As it currently is, it'll probably hold up just long enough for me to get a new tablet. Anything that requires me to color is still not available, 'cause I don't wanna do a bad job just because my tablet was being bitchy. .___.

Muaha! Customs are, for a short while, only 3k! I'm in dire need...well, not need...I just reallyreally want gold for my quests and friend's quest! Check it out and get one if you have a spare 3k lying around. whee


[navigation]

#1 - Welcome
#2 - Rules, F.A.Q. & Stages
#3 - Sales, contests & items
#4 - Breeding
#5 - Owner list
#6 - Whitelist/greylist/blacklist/pet trade list & Affiliates
#7 - Extra post
[rules]

#1 - Don't steal the lineart, pets, anything! Grr! The lineart is made by Avelena, and I do all the coloring, and it would make me very angry to see it being used elsewhere!
#2 - Be nice, and have fun! I don't want arguing, flaming, fighting, anything like that happening in here. I would like the blacklist to stay empty. >_<
#3 - Don't complain if you didn't get the one you wanted from a flatsale or auction. There is ALWAYS next time, and you could always get a custom similar to the one you liked. 3nodding
#4 - Don't beg! Really, these aren't so expensive, and sales are often.
#5 - Only claim/bid on an alien if you have the gold/item(s).
#6 - You may only direct link until your alien is an adult. I need space on my photobucket, and once your alien has grown, I'll switch it to another sub album of fully grown ones for the owner list. If I find people are direct linking from the owner list after their pet is done growing, I'll be rather unhappy. If it happens a lot, I'll stop hosting them altogether.
#7 - If you need to PM me, PM this account, NOT my main. This account is purely for business, and it'd just be a lot easier of you PM'd this account.
#8 - Don't complain if I ban you for what seems like no reason. If I see you causing trouble for other people, I may ban you from my shop to prevent it from happening here.
#9 - If you order then cancel your order, YOU WILL GO ON THE GREY LIST! AND you will be banned from getting an alien - it could be temporary, and it could be permanent. This angers me so much, just DON'T. DO. IT.

[F.A.Q.]

Q - Are these RP required?
A - Nope!

Q - Who did the lineart?
A - Avelena. 3nodding

Q - Do you do pet trades?
A - Of course! PM the shop account with a link to your shop and what exactly you want to trade, and we'll work it out from there.

Got a question? Post or PM it! If it seems like a good question that would be asked a lot, I'll add it to the F.A.Q.!


[stages]

Stage #1
User Image
At this stage, your alien is very curious and silent. All alien children don't know how to speak anything but the language spoken on their planet. But with your help, they'll learn more. Also, it's near impossible to tell the gender of an alien child. In fact, I don't think they even HAVE a gender until they're adults! They choose their gender on their own, through their personality and how they are treated. You should sit them down at this point and have a talk about the genders, and which your alien is leaning toward choosing.
Time to next stage - 2 weeks, or 50 RP posts

Stage #2
User ImageUser Image
(Male - Female)
It was sudden, but your little baby is all grown up! *tear* They'll be able to enjoy the wonders of Earth on their own, AND be able to understand almost any language - even if you didn't teach it to them! They'll likely stick right by your side, though. They're quite clingy.
Avelena did the lineart, not me.
[flatsales]

Flatsales are - CLOSED!
Flatsales are always speed-based, unless otherwise noted. The sale will start when this account posts a big green "GO!" in the thread, and you must post what # alien you want. Once confirmed the winner, you will then need to post the form and send the trade. PM'd forms will be ignored. (If a flatsale is slow, you just need to post the form. No number claiming needed.)

The Form
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Aliens Name:[/b]
[b]Aliens Number:[/b]


A correctly filled out form
Your Name: SomethingGood
Aliens Name: Felix
Aliens Number: #3


Current aliens for sale
Price for Children - 2,000g
Price for Adults - 1,500g

Children


Adult - Male


Adult - Female



[auctions]

Coming soon.

[raffles]

Coming soon.

[customs]

Customs are - CLOSED!
Customs are 5k TEMPORARILY only 3k! You still need to add 1k if you want it to grow, though. PM me the form, send the trade, and I'll get to work. When I PM you telling you I'm done, confirm the trade and I'll send your little alien over! Simple as that. biggrin
Cosplays are NOT available. The only time I will allow them is if they are cosplays of non-human characters. Cosplays of humans stress me out, and just aren't any fun to do.

Custom Slots
#1 - Avelena - Waiting on form
#2 - Closed
#3 - Closed
#4 - Closed
#5 - Closed

Custom Form
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Aliens Name:[/b]
[b]Aliens Gender:[/b]
[b]Adult or Child? (extra 1k for a growing child):[/b]
[b]Main Body Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Antennae Color:[/b]
[b]Other Colors (specify where, how they should look, etc.):[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]


A correctly filled out Custom form
Your Name: SomethingGood
Aliens Name: Felix
Aliens Gender: Male
Adult or Child? (extra 1k for a growing child): Adult
Main Body Color: Pale green
Eye Color: Ice blue and brown
Antennae Color: Red
Other Colors (specify where, how they should look, etc.): Pink polka dots all over his tummy, purple stripes on his legs.
Anything Else?: Nope.


[contests]

Coming soon.

[items]

Coming soon.
[breeding]

Coming soon
[owner list]

Quote:
SomethingGood - Felix
Yamibito - Thaddeus
Sizzla - Lola
Couching_Tiger - Meep
Anatometal - Arya
Reitheneko - Danibo
Natassha_Sahn - Twighlight
TionneDawnstar - Szorlin
Presca - Tavi
ChezaRain - Teh Lemon
[white list]

Avelena - For being awesome and making awesome lineart! Thank yoou!!

[grey list]

None

[black list]

koolkeith - Several reasons. Too many to list.


[pet trades]
Want to do a pet trade? That's GREAT! Just check the list below to see if I'll accept what you're offering.
Note: Just because something isn't listed, doesn't mean I won't accept it! So please, just give it a shot, and don't take it personally if I don't accept.
Sora & Riku cosplays (MUST be both, I would like to be able to RP them as a couple if I could.)
Pence cosplays (You may be going "WTF?!" right now. But yeah, KH2 Pence. I heart him for an unknown reason.)
Customs of my KH OC (Ask for info or have me fill out a form. I don't have any ref. pics at the moment.)
+ Many more, to be added later

[affiliates]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image


Temporary banner
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kko3y][img]http://tinyurl.com/gle4d[/img][/url]


If you want to make banners, a link button, or a cert, PM me your samples!
7/7! You may post. whee
Hello, there! biggrin You won the contest. whee You get 500g off the first flatsale - which should be very soon!
Alien Shop
Hello, there! biggrin You won the contest. whee You get 500g off the first flatsale - which should be very soon!

Thank you! Out of curiousity, what is the original price for a flatsale pet?
2,000g for a child, 1,500g for an adult. 3nodding
There doesn't seem to be any information about the upcoming flatsale. When is it going to be?
I'm still setting up, it'll probably take another hour or so to get set up. Really, it depends when I finish setting up. I don't want to hold a flatsale with a half-set up shop. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//