Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should I make next?

Chibis dancing in picture frames 0.39449541284404 39.4% [ 43 ]
Chibis ringing doorbells 0.13761467889908 13.8% [ 15 ]
Chibis on different bases 0.08256880733945 8.3% [ 9 ]
This option is irrelevant, this option is for poll whores 0.38532110091743 38.5% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

User Image

SCHOOLS OUT! And guess what that means? The Dancing Studio is reopened! So get them while they're still hot domokun I mean... here xp

It normally takes about a day to finish an order, but it depends upon my schedule.

+ Index +

1::. Intro/Index
2::. Rules
3::. Blacklist/Whitelist
4::. Goods
5::. Owners
6::. Affiliates
7::. Limiteds
8-10::. Reserved
User Image

A few simple and basic rules.

1 * Please do not steal! I work hard on these, plus stealing is just wrong. Don't do it!
2 * Please don't spam my thread, spamming is obnoxious and noobish.
3 * Don't advertise in the thread. If you want me to link you then just PM me a link. Make sure to link me back though.
4 * Don't flame anyone. This is a nice thread, don't criticize me or anyone else.
5 * No swearing. Use another word, some people are uncomfortable with cussing and I don't want that.
6 * Complete all trades when I send the image to you!
7 * Rarely will this happen, but please don't whine or complain if I can't do one of the items on your avatar.
8 * Please don't PM me your orders, post them here. The only exception to this rule is if you are buying some of these as gifts and do not want that person to see that you're ordering gifts for them.
9 * PLEASE save to your own server. Eventually I will stop putting them as examples, which means I will not be keeping yours on my Photobucket account per se. (I'll keep it for a minimum of 7 days.
10 * When posting the avatar image, make sure you save it to a server! Don't use the direct link from gaia, the image will change if you change avatars. Plus if the avatar's start being weird (like "red x's" or something) then I can't make it.
11 * Do NOT send trade to this account. Send it to my new account, [+]Mop.Juggler[+]

+ Paying -

I just want to let you know that donation items and store items are allowed if you don't have all the money. Donation items are valued at TekTek value (except sealeds, they are valued at 9k) and store items are valued at the sellback.

+ Ordering Process -

1 * Look at the goods post, then decide what you want.
2 * Fill out the order form
3 * Send a trade with the proper amount to [+]Mop.Juggler.
4 * Wait for me to confirm the trade.
5 * Once I confirm the trade and send you the images, you can confirm the other side.
6 * If I confirm the trade and you haven't gotten a PM from me, PM me to tell me that (my PM's were probably being weird) and I'll post the image in the thread.
User Image

This is the list of bad people, people who broke the rules.

There shouldn't be anyone on this list. domokun And there isn't.



WHITE LIST:


If you REALLY get on my good side you'll get on here. And if you're on here... you get free art!

Examples: [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x]

Fwosh - is really nice and gave me art n_n
Gzn - a good buddy
[-ch3m1st-] - he and Kay own a really awesome 1k=1g shop
[Pillow.Cat] - well not really a whitelist... but that's my old account. Thought I should clarify who that was XD
[-Kay-] - she and chem own a really awesome 1k=1g shop
PistGurl - my friendddddd
[Salt] - cooler than cool.
PLUS ANYONE ELSE ON MY FRIENDSLIST THAT I HAVENT DRAWN YET D:




User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Finally, you've made it to the best post of all. This is the post with all the fun stuff to order! None of the prices are for sure, my ranges might be lower depending on your avatar.

When you order, if you'd like something special with it, let me know and we can discuss.

I got the base I use for these dolls from Tulie's Dolls. The terms section of the site gave me permission May 13, 2006. You can contact the creater at turtlebugDELETETHIS@gmail.com


------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lady Denna - Gzn - Totallyawesomeaquaduckies - [Vomit King] - Mandarijn - ~Goddess of Pie~ - Syrah - Fwosh - an OC - an OC - [Mitsuki Komaya] - ??? - MoonshineMan~! - ???

Dancing Avatars - 1000g is the normal going rate, if you have a difficult avatar I may increase the price.

------------------------------

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gzn/Lady Denna - Lady Cuzako/Lady Denna - Amatsu Kissu/The Tree in Towns - Kotoha/Cajun-wolf - An OC/An OC - [Mitsuki Koyama]/???

Butt Bumping Avatars - The price of both avatars.

NOTE: If you have butterfly wings on, I can NOT make them in the butt bumping image



------------------------------

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lady Denna - Snowywings - xXMitsukaiXx - Syrah - Kiara Sohma - an OC - an OC - [Mitsuki Koyama] - ???

An avatar that sticks its arm out - About 500g, can be more depending on the avatar

------------------------------

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lady Denna - .Silver.Pegasus. - an OC - an OC - [Mitsuki Koyama] - ???

A still avatar - 250g is the normal price, again if you have a difficult avatar it will be more

------------------------------

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lady Denna - an OC - an OC - [Mitsuki Koyama] - ???

* NEW * iPod dancing avatar - 1500g is the normal price, if you have a difficult avatar it may be more.

NOTE: Normally the coloring will be better, and there won't be specks on the iPod.

The iPod comes in many colors:

User Image

And the background doesn't just come in fushchia, it comes in any color you want.


------------------------------

User Image

Totallyawesomeaquaduckies

* NEW * Wishlists - 2,000g is the normal price, once again it all depends on your avatar.

NOTE: If you want something like the example, with one item on each 'point,' make sure to count the number of 'points' on the shape you want and only put that many items on the wishlist.

Background Shapes ---- [x] [x]


------------------------------

User Image User Image

Lady Denna - +!!Emo_Roze!!+

Giftbox Pop - OMG? Are you looking for the perfect present for someone? Try getting this! If you want one of these it's about 400g depending on your avatar

Don't like a red giftbox? Try one of these colors [NOTE: it's 50g more for a striped box]:

User Image

(Red, orange, yellow, green,
blue, indigo, purple, pink,
brown, black, gray, teal,
red/white/and blue, x-mas, halloween, berry,
bumblebee, red/blue, spring, oh so blue
* shown in an example * rainbow [60g extra])

Maybe you don't like the ribbon colors either? Well try one of these [they do not come in striped at the moment]:

User Image

(Red, orange, yellow, green,
blue, indigo, purple, pink,
brown, black, gray, teal)


------------------------------

Combo Pack - comes in a few variations:

1 * Your avatar dancing, sticking it's arm out, and standing still - 1500g is the normal price, could be more
2 * Your avatar dancing and standing still - 1050g is normally the price
3 * Two avatars butt bumping, those two avatars standing still (seperate images), and those two avatars sticking their arm out (seperate images) - about 3500g
4 * Custom combo - pick any of the available choices for dancing avatars, get as many as you want, just at a bulk discount. I'll tell you the price when you tell me the avatars you want
5 * Custom Cosplay Combo - pick any combo you want and add one of the cosplay's in for 275g


------------------------------

User Image

Naruto Cosplay - 300g

User Image

* NEW * Cardcaptor Sakura Cosplay - 300g

* BOTH COSPLAYS: 500g *


------------------------------

ORDER FORM FOR STANDING STILL, DANCING, AND ARM STICKING OUT:

Avatar Picture:
Style: [What kind of chibi do you want?]

------

ORDER FORM FOR BUTT BUMPING:

Avatar Pictures:
Oops, heart, or !: [In the bubble would you like a heart, an "Oops!" or a !]

------

ORDER FORM FOR IPOD:

Avatar Picture:
Background Color: [what color?]
iPod choice: [which color?]

------

ORDER FORM FOR WISHLIST:

Avatar Picture:
Background Shape:
Code: [EX: heart = donated. cool = found. emo = bought.]
Background Color:
Item's wanted: (anymore then ten and it's +10g per item) [include pictures]

------

ORDER FORM FOR GIFTBOX:

Avatar Picture:
Giftbox Color:
Giftbox Ribbon Color:

------

ORDER FORM FOR COMBO:

Which combo:
Avatar picture:

------

ORDER FORM FOR COSPLAY [copy multiple times for more then one cosplay]:

Which cosplay:
Total:


------------------------------

+ WAITING LIST -

Alright, there could be anywhere from 3+ people on the list. If I feel overwhelmed with orders, then I will not accept more, if I feel I can get them done in a reasonable time, I will allow more.

3. Angelicpara mrgreen a regular

exclaim = not sent trade, not started yet
mrgreen = sent trade, not started yet
domokun = sent trade, a work in progress
surprised = not sent trade, a work in progress
eek = doesn't need to pay
User Image

This is the list of people who own an avatar for my record.

1. Lady Denna - I use her for an example [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] heart
2. Gzn - I made this before I opened the store [x] - [x] heart
3. Totallyawesomeaquaduckies - I made her one before I opened the store [x] heart
4. Lady Cuzako - a present from GOP [x] heart
5. ~Goddess Of Pie~ [x] pirate
6. Snowywings [x] pirate
7. Mandarijn [x] pirate
8. [Vomit King] [x] pirate
9. .Silver.Pegasus. [x] pirate
10. xXMitsukaiXx [x] pirate
11. Syrah [x] - [x] pirate
12. Kiara Sohma [x] pirate
13. Amatsu Kissu [x] pirate
14. Kotoha [x] pirate
15. -Queen Emma- [x] pirate
16. [Mitsuki Koyama] [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] pirate
17. ??? ([mitsuki koyama] bought him some, not sure who he is) [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] heart
18. MoonshineMan~! [x] pirate
19. AngelicPara [a butt bump and regular, didn't have to pay for butt bump] [x] - [x] heart /// pirate
20. Prankstergeek [paid for the butt bump of him and para] [x] pirate
21. +!!Emo_Roze!!+ - gift from me [x] heart
22. The Tree in Towns - gift from Amatsu Kissu [x] heart
23. Cajun-wolf - gift from Kotoha [x] heart
24. Fwosh - gift from me [x] heart
25. ??? (gift from [mitsuki koyama]) [x] heart
26. Atrocious - gift from me [x] heart


pirate = received their chibi and completed trade
eek = received their chibi and hasn't completed trade
stressed = hasn't sent trade and chibi is done
heart = for some reason they didn't have to pay
xp = chibi is done and not sent and trade is not completed
User Image

+ Link Me -


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/g9fhy][img]http://tinyurl.com/ps3o9[/img][/url]


+ Other Links -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

+ Current Limiteds -

July Limited:

User Image

This limited is available until the 1st of August (available throughout all of July) It costs 500g

Past limiteds:

None
-cuts a banner- OPEN whee

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I was wondering what the price would be for my current avatar.
Since it's a little abstract and has hammers and all. sweatdrop
How much would it be for this avatar? : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Vomit King]
I was wondering what the price would be for my current avatar.
Since it's a little abstract and has hammers and all. sweatdrop


It would probably be about 1,250g since it has two hammers. But If you want, I can do just one hammer for about 1,000g.
~Goddess of Pie~
How much would it be for this avatar? : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


About 1,100g. Although I might not be able to put in the mink. I can try the mink, we'll see ninja I'll let you know if I can put the mink in before I confirm the trade or anything. I think I should be able to do it, it might look distorted though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//