Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to join the Charity?

no 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
of course! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
sure 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Hi I am WaterMagick! I decided to make this Charity!

I shall donate gold to everyone who posts in this thread! And maybe clothes here and there! Please post your wish list here! PM me if you want one of the items I have!


*UPDATE

I now have a helper.....

Katriona_Rose
Post 2-Lotto, Post and get a donation
Post 3-Rules (yes there are rules here)
Post 4-The mule
Post 5-My Regulars and Bumpers
Post 6-Story of the Charity
Post 7-Banners
Post 8-Lotto Pages
Post 9-Lotto Pages
Post 10-Lotto Winners
Post 11-The Charity's Donaters!
Post 12-What items I have! (if I have any!)
Post 13-Reserved
Post 14-Reserved
Post 15-Reserved
I will hold weekly Avie contests where everyone wins something!

Bumping contests! Everyone gets some gold!

Post 15 times and get 50gold!

There is a lotto! If everyone who enters the lotto, if you will post your name please! There is no need to send gold, it will come out of the funds I have!
Rules



1. Must have been on gaia for over a month
2. At least 750 posts
3. Must be questing for something over 1500 gold.
4. Have fun and be yourselves!
Devils_Rose


User Image

Will hold all the donations so I would be happy if you will send all donations to her and you will recieve each donation from her!
Regulars/Bumpers

1. CelticKat
2. SkyoPhreek
3. Cltc_Wolf
4.
5.
Story of my Charity



One of my friends, The_Last_Fairy, told me about the charities because I was donating a lot to her! I got the name from my favorite flower, the rose, and one of my favorite songs, The Devil's Dance Floor, by Flogging Molly. And the 2 just came together!


I have to share this computer with my family and so I am not on all the time! And I usually have a lot of homework! I will check this everyday!
Banners





1.

User Image

2.

User Image


3.

User Image

4.

User Image
LOTTO



1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


11.
12.
13. SykoPhreek
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. [Below Heat]
19.
20.


21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. SykoPhreek


31.
32.
33. SykoPhreek
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. [Below Heat]


41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.

61.
62.
63. SykoPhreek
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.

71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76. [Below Heat]
77.
78.
79.
80.

81.
82. SykoPhreek
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.

91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.

111.
112.
113. SykoPhreek
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.

121.
122.
123. [Below Heat]
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.

131.
132.
133. SykoPhreek
134.
133.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.

141.
142.
143.
144.
145.
146.
147. SykoPhreek
148.
149. [Below Heat]
150.

151.
152.
153. SykoPhreek
154.
155.
156.
157.
158. [Below Heat]
159.
160.

161.
162.
163.
164.
165.
166.
167.
168.
169.
170.

171.
172.
173.
174. [Below Heat]
175.
176.
177.
178.
179.
180.

181.
182.
183.
184. [Below Heat]
185.
186.
187.
188.
189.
190.

191.
192.
193.
194.
195. SykoPhreek
196.
197.
198.
199.
200. [Below Heat]
Lotto Winners



1. CelticKat

User Image
2.

3.

4.

5.
The Charity's Donaters!


CelticKat

User Image

500g



-Aricouqu-

User Image

items

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WickedX

Items and 29 gold!
Looks really good.....good luck..... heart mrgreen

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hi! I'd like to submit an application for a donation... sweatdrop I'm currently questing for an AFK, and I've raised 395k out of 650k so far. So I'm almost there! But I still need help, if you can give any. If not, I understand completely, but please do consider me and my quest! heart Thanks a million!

Here's the URL of my quest thread, if you'd like to take a look at it:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11947637&page=1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//