Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tree Ninjas...

FTW! 0.23180970149254 23.2% [ 497 ]
like cookies. 0.39412313432836 39.4% [ 845 ]
scare me ;__; 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 192 ]
meh. 0.28451492537313 28.5% [ 610 ]
Total Votes:[ 2144 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

--The Tree Ninjas now have an officially official guild! You can visit it here.--

It has recently come to my attention that Gaia Towns is suffereing from a severe lack of awesome. This defecit has turned all the robots sour, caused Ian to break out of jail, and even made the flowers die due to mal-awesome-trition. "omg u n00b that dosnt' maek sens!!!1!!!", or "...What are you talking about?" you might say. This lack of awareness is appalling.
For the above reasons, I have composed a two step plan to get Towns started along the road to recovery.

S T E P 1
Informing the masses.

The only way we can stop this spreading of un-awesomeness is to remove the vehicles by which it spreads: The uninformed masses. Only by telling them that Towns is nowhere near as awesome as it should be can we start the healing process!

Process: Don't just sit around bumping; Go out and tell the world about our problem. If you need motivation, tell yourself this: For every person you inform, one less glitch occurs.

S T E P 2
First steps down the road.

Once the spreading has stopped, we must start to cure the lack of awesominity. For this, I propose...

TREE NINJAS.

My reasoning:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
=
AWESOME biggrin


Now, I understand that equation was a little complex, so I shall explain it in simpler terms below.

Because Ninjas are so awesome (mad fighting skillz, yo)
and Trees are so awesome (if you're a hippie),
combining them must mean that Tree Ninjas are at least twice as awesome as either one alone.

The sheer amount of awesomeness may just be enough to make up for the defecit, so
Please. Become a Tree Ninja - Save a Town.

Wanna link?
User Image

...Gah. Code-ness doesn't like me. PM me if you want the banner. xd
How to become a Tree Ninja

Step 1.

Find a tree.

Step 2.
Position yourself behind it so that you cannot be seen.

Step 3.
Click the ninja icon shown here:
User Image
Omfgzorz. Contest. ninja
Neheeee~ The ultimate trial of Tree Ninja skillz!
Take a screenshot of you being a tree ninja and post it in this thread... if it's teh bestest of them all you get money! Wheeeee!

Entries:
Uhh... I'll make a list later ^^;
~A Word From Ninja~
ninja Hello. My name ninja. Ninja would like to say a few words.

ninja Ninjas may be randomly donated to by Aeith. ninja
ninja If you have question, feel free ask ninja! ninja
ninja Please send screenshots of you being ninja. ninja
Mwaha, I laughed pretty hard at the Ninja picture.
LilithNemesis
Mwaha, I laughed pretty hard at the Ninja picture.

Le gasp. Thank you for supporting the cause! ninja
Tree Ninja's fo'sho :3
Excellent. Since I spend my Towns time hiding behind trees anyways, I shall put forth the "effort" for this cause.

ninja
Thanks very much. 3nodding

ninja : *Ninja pass out tree shaped cookies!*
Caliphora
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hehe.

heart heart heart ninja
Ooooh. Ever since I saw a link for this I've been a tree ninja! ninja
Nana-pi
Ooooh. Ever since I saw a link for this I've been a tree ninja! ninja

Cookie for youuu! biggrin
What block?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//