Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you luff teh Bunneh-Boy?

Yes! *huggles* 0.37547892720307 37.5% [ 196 ]
Nu! >.< 0.084291187739464 8.4% [ 44 ]
Maybeh... 0.15134099616858 15.1% [ 79 ]
Poll whore. X3 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 203 ]
Total Votes:[ 522 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 594 595 596 > >> >>> »|

User Image

---- User Image ----

S t a t u s : O k a y , R E A L L Y t h i s t i m e . D:

Please read update in red :]


*Note: Some sort of glitch has occured so some banners may not be fully visible.

User Image

o4 | 27 | o7 ~ Okay, okay, so the store didn't end up opening as soon as I thought it would. xD;; I was temporily kicked off again, what can I say? But, hey, I'm back and having an art auction right now. If you want to come, look at the banner right below this update. For now, if everything goes smoothly, I WILL be moving and reopening once the auction is over. I swear. @_@; My life tends to become hectic in waves. Sorry about the wait. AGAIN. D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

12 | o2 | o6 ~ I'm happy to report good news! Since I've been able to get on so much at my friend’s home, she has graciously agreed to let me start up once more. I have tried managing a few commissions as an experiment to see what would happen and all of them were completed rather easily within the time allotted. --Which all means, my store will be back online and in full swing again before the beginning of the New Year! :D

Although I know I still have that large list of twenty-some people, I'm sure that many of the customers listed have either forgotten about their spot in my store or just don't want art anymore. I have decided to make a new store of which I will post the link when finished. The current gold trades will be canceled and gold returned to their owners. Within this new store, anyone who was waiting on the list for that looooong period of time for art will be able to reorder and I will cut the new price by 1/3. This will ONLY be for the people who have waited several months for artwork.

I simply have to finish a few other tasks and the new store will then progress and go up quickly! I will try hard to get it up before the end of December. Christmas break will give me a good window to do that.

Thank you very much to all the customers whom have stuck around loyally (even if they lurked)! I can't wait to get my new store going! <3


User Image
User Image

. s p e c i a l s .


Here are the current sales I am holding for my art.


[x] I am questing for aviart. If you want to make an art trade and can show me examples of your artwork, post a message. If I like your art, I'll see what we can do. :3,,

Art Trade Waiting List:

- Arilishia
- Fuyu No Yume (?)
- banaynay
- frostings
- Deamon

Click to see Wolfs Growing Collection of Aviart!


[x] No price-sales at the moment.

[!] BUMPING PRIZES:

Bump fifty (50) times and get a free custom banner of your choice. :3
(Remember to always number your bumps, otherwise this deal will not happen, thanks.)
User Image

. u p d a t e s & p r o g r e s s .


A r t w o r k . P r o g r e s s

[x] Click here for past updates and progress. [x]


commissions submitted / to be drawn

[x] on hold [x]
1. Bump Banner Prize: Felinegirl
Banner: 'The FG'


[x] reference issue [x]
2. Buyer: Chibi Alice
Purchasing: Anime-style, b/w / OCs
Price: 6k
(p. 44)


[x] on hold [x]
3. Buyer: Rebecca_Lupin
Purchasing: --. -- / OCs
Price: --
(?)


4. Buyer: Waloon
Purchasing: Anime-style, color / OCs
Price: 5k
(p. 71 / PM)

5. Buyer: whisperwillow
Purchasing: Anime-style, b/w / aviart
Price: 4k
(p. 83)

6. Buyer: Kilik Kane
Purchasing: Anime-style, color / OC
Price: 5k
(p. 85)

7. Buyer: Vain Lavariel
Purchasing: Anime-style, color / aviart
Price: 5k
(PM)

8. Buyer: Asahi Kumoru
Purchasing: Anime-style, b/w / OC
Price: 4k
(PM)

9. Buyer: Leoness
Purchasing: Chibi-style. b/w / Leoness & tribalsoldier18
Price: 3k
(PM)

10. Buyer: seababy250
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: GRITTY / aviart
Price: 5k
(p. 86)

11. Buyer: Ookami
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: SOFT / OC
Price: 4k
(p. 93)


12. Buyer: Georgenhoff
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: GRITTY / aviart
Price: 5k
(PM)

13. Buyer: KyosNeko
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: GRITTY / OC
Price: 5k
(PM)

14. Buyer: Wolven X
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: GRITTY / OC
Price: 5k
(PM)

15. Buyer: Wataru Fujii
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: SOFT / aviart
Price: 5k (tip: 1k <3)
(p. 102-104)

16. Buyer: Saski
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: SOFT / aviart
Price: 5k
(pg. 10 cool

17. Bump Banner Prize: KyosNeko

18. Buyer: Drag-OnDragoon
Purchasing: Anime-style, color / aviart
Price: 5k
(PM)

19. Buyer: Lana Satomo
Purchasing: Anime-style, color: GRITTY / OC
Price: 5k
(PM)

Waiting List:
(buyers w/o specific orders yet)
Do not ask to be placed here when the list is 'FULL'.

20. Nicola-Chan

21. [Chibi Lee]

22. Blood Moon Shadow
(PM)

23. 'Kaotic
(pg. 165)

24. Cristopher Reinhart


drawn & to be paid for

1. Buyer: Kiru_Kano4
Purchasing: Anime-style, color / Akeno & Ame
Price: 5k (tip: 5k <3)
(PM)


completed artwork
( *only last three (3) displayed* )

1-2. Buyer: banaynay
Purchasing:
(1.) Anime-style, b/w / OC
(2.) Anime-style, b/w / anthro
Price: 6k
(PM)

3. Buyer: Cristopher Reinhart
Purchasing: Chibi-style, color / avi 1 & avi 2
Price: 8k
(p. 53)

4. Bump Banner Prize: [+Silent_Shadow+]
Banner: '30 Minutes'


U p d a t e s

April 1, 1026
-Happy April Fools!

April 3, 2006
-Potent Ramen Banner Co. Banner

April 5, 2006
-Cristopher Reinhart commission traded / sent :3
-Ad for [echo]] shop

April 7, 2006
-Finished [+Shadow+]'s banner prize / sent :3

April 18, 2006
-Eskimo Art shop closed / banner removed ):

April 22, 2006
-Ad for Lunasy's Shop

April 30, 2006
-Almost done with Kano's commission

May 2, 2006
-Finished Kano's commission / waiting on trade

June 18, 2006
-And I'm finally able to at least sneak on now. -_-+ I'm really sorry everybody. I'm trying. D;
-Thread Mods posted
-Gina's Contest ended / banner taken down
User Image

. a d s & l i n k s .


Below are some links to this studio that I've made. I'd appreciate all the help I can get, so thanks. <3
(You'll have to copy and paste the codes or message me for the codes--the pages were too stretched out when they were placed here.)

User Image User Image

User Image


User Image
. o t h e r . a w e s o m e . p l a c e s .


(If you would like to be advertised here, post a request and I'll help out. XD)

---- User Image ----



User Image


User Image






User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


---- User Image ----
User Image
. c u s t o m e r . c o m m e n t s.


Some comments my satisfied customers have given me.
I should have started this sooner--I've gotten quite a few and deleted them. D:


kuroitsuki
Thank you so much! ^_^ More power to your avi art shop! =)


banaynay
*dies* OMG! you know what? your drawings are AMAZING! it was SO worth the wait to see the fruits of your efforts! if i have ever comissioned anyone into drawing Atm, and or simba, i would have to say, that you depictions outshine them all! thank you SO MUCH!


Kiru_Kano4
I LOVE IT! heart Oh man. D: You're artwork amazes me <333 *so prints it off* Akai looks ADOREABLE. > w< So amazing~ *can't get over this* Thank soooo much~


. y o u . m a y . n o w . p o s t .

My studio is now open. Welcome one and all.
(As always, bumps are welcome--mandatory in fact if you want to earn a free custom banner.)
<3
Awesomeness <3
Bump one for free banner. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//