Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHORE!!!

Go head get a freebie!!!! Poll Whore.. LOL ^_^ 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 123 124 125 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Snow Fall Charity

Hello and welcome to my Charity... I do hope you enjoy yourselfs... I have been helped by so many people on gaia that I wanted to return the help and friendlyness I have been given... First off I want to give a big Thank you To Killer_Racoon he has been a great friend and has helped me every step of my way on gaia. He was also the one who started this Christmas Charity three Christmas's ago... I would also like to thank my good friend Green_Fuu who was an original Elf with me in Killers Charity oh so long ago.. So Thank you killer and Fuu for everything.. Second I want to thank you all for giving me the chance to do this... I do hope that together we can help many people on gaia for many more years to come together..
User Image


I don't have to donate to you or tolerate your behavior.
If you have a problem with the way I run things, then leave. Its simple. This is MY charity, MY thread.

**Must Read the Rules
**Must Read all first page....
**No Cursing or bad Language
**Be Respectful
**No Begging
**DO NOT send me PM's asking for donations or begging for money
**Do not Harrass, Flame or Offend any one in this thread
**No Whinning
**No Complaining
**No Page streaching (keep quoting to a limit of 3)
**No Advertising

**Breaking any of these rules will get you on the Black list**



Chatting and bumping is always loved here but everyone must follow Gaia's ToS

All Trades Must be Sent to my Mule xXWinters~EveXx
User Image



11-17-06 Charity Is open for busness again (Year Two)





12-19-05 Charity has given over 10k in money and idems...
12-18-05 Gave Donation to Guardian_Blu-----2k
12-18-05 Gave Donation to smrtn114-------spirited hat and Midori Cashe Shades
12-17-05 Gave Donation to mikeandoxen23=happy-----$200
12-17-05 Started Questing for Angelic Pendant
12-16-10 Gave donation to PerfectionistLynn-------$500
12-15-05 Gave donation to Shinyuri------1k
12-15-05 Gave donation to DeAngelicious------$200
12-15-05 Gave First donation to Anb09-------$300
12-13-05 Banners completed by -Ange-Vil-
12-13-05 Glitter Art completed by Retarded Mango
12-13-05 Implemented Elf Application
12-13-05 Implemented Waiting list Application
12-12-05 Charity looking to hire Elfs
12-12-05 Charity openned for busness
User Image



I am currently looking to hirer 7 elfs. If you would be intrested please read the rules below and make sure you will be able to follow the rules. If you wont be able to do them please do not apply.


Elf Rules:


*Elfs must be an active part of this charity
*Elfs must have the charity banner in there sig
*Elfs must post at least 25 times a week
*Elfs need to help inforce the rules which includes not breaking them
*Elfs must help get donations for the charity but can not have donations sent to themselfs.
*All donations must be sent to my mule account xXWinters~EveXx


Other things for Elfs to know:


I will be picking a top Elf every week and that Elf while get a prize for that week.
How I will be picking my Elf of the week is the Elf that has posted the most and gotten the most Donations sent to the charity. Also other things such as art or things donated also will play a part in how I pick my Elf of the week.. This will not start right away.. but should be up and going in the next two weeks..

Elf Application:

Name:
Date Joined:
Number of Posts:
Favorite Color:
Why you want to be an elf:


This Application is to be sent via PM to xX~Windy~Xx
User Image
All Trades must be sent to my mule xXWinters~EveXx


Guardian-Blu******$564 First Donation heart
Mikeandoxen23=happy******Jack Visor xd
-Holiday-Holly-******$500 heart
Killer_Racoon******Spirited hatX3, Spirited BoxersX4, Spirited ShoesX4, Spirited SocksX3, Spirited GlovesX2, Spirited ShirtX2, Spirited PantsX2, Pirited Scarf, Jingle BellsX2, Heart Shaped BoxX3, White Olympic shirt, Vpin (right), Gaia 2nd Anni party hat, Buckle Trench hat, black paint bruch, and his guild... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
User Image

Charity Currently has $0 crying


Anb09-------$300
DeAngelicious------$200
Shinyuri------1k
PerfectionistLynn-------$500
mikeandoxen23=happy-----$200
smrtn114-------spirited hat and Midori Cashe Shades
Guardian_Blu-----2k
Jack_Lantern-----1k
Haiiro_Ryuu------1k
Concertina Ballerina---1k
.[-Oodles-O-Fun-].-----1k
dragonmaster1544---590
Lyyra Kadina-----3k For bumping my Thead for so long Thanks hun..

Charity has given 18k



Santa's List Application:
In order to be on Santa's List you must fill out this form below:


Name:
Date joined:
Questing for:
Favorite Color:
Number of posts:


People who are put on Santa's List must become an active part of this charity and post at least 5 times a week. If this is not done I will remove you from Santa's List and you will go on the Knotty list. Being on the Knotty list means you must post at least 10 times a week for two weeks and you will be placed back on the Waiting list, but at the bottom of the list. If you want donations I belive you should have to work alittle for them... Im not a big fan of free had outs.. and how hard is it really to post 5 bumps one day that you get on??? I mean really. Also in order for your application to be accepted you must put pink as your favorite color this also is the same for the elf application. If you cant at least take the time to read what I have worked hard to put together then I dont think I need to take the time to work hard for you to get you donations... It seems like a fair trade off to me... blaugh


Santa's List:
None so far





Knotty List:
None so far
User Image


For Sale Right now:

Yeti
Butterfly Wings
Sword of Aegis
User Image

Questing for 7 Pixie's

I have 10k/140k



Donations:

None so far for my quest... crying

To donate to my quest send trade to xX~Windy~Xx
To donate to the charity send trade to xXWinters~EveXx
User Image


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11364923&] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/windykobe1/SFC1.gif[/IMG][/url]


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11364923&] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/windykobe1/SFC.gif[/IMG][/url]



User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11364923&][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/Anb09/charity.jpg[/img][/url]




You link me, Ill link you (Must have banners with link codes)


User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image


None at this time:
User Image
Draw me avi art I love art xd

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

art I have drawn... Dont laugh.. LOL
User Image
User Image
User Image


None so far lets keep it this way
Open for busness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//