Welcome to Gaia! ::


Remember last years shopkeepers? Well I do. I loved their outfits so much I decided to try to recreate them, and now I share them with you!
User Image
I will be adding the other two shopkeepers. biggrin

Note: You can mix and match items from different outfits

ORDER FORM
[b]Shopkeeper(s) you want used (edmund/moira/etc.)?[/b]
[b]Which items from the Shopkeeper(s) do you want to use?[/b]
[b]Insert the avatar you want this edit done to here:[/b]
[b]What's the total for the items you want?[/b]
[b]Items you'd suggest me to try to do:[/b]

I'm sleeping but go ahead and place orders!

Navigation
1st post ~ here
2nd post ~ Edmund
3rd post ~ Ian (NOT DONE YET.)
4th post ~ Vanessa
5th post ~ Ruby
6th post ~ Moira
7th post ~ Sasha (NOT DONE YET.)
8th post ~ Misc. other christmas items.
9th post ~ Past Customers
10th post ~ Links out!
Reserved for Ian.
Reserved for Sasha.
Any other misc. Christmas items I make. biggrin

If you want snow falling around your avatar like this:

User Image

That'll be 200g extra
Past Purchasers:
ll Fiona ll
two bell silence
Czykieta
Nio Love
Links out. (If you want to be added just say something in the thread)
Link to me:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11327057][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Souris/Gaia/linkin.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//