Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

Welcome!
User Image[_.InTrO._]User Image
Well, it goes like this. I had decided to make an avatar to cover my whole body and slowly built this one. When I was happy with what I had I messed around Towns and people kept calling me Lord Canti from Furi Kuri or Fooly Cooly. It confused me at first because when I had designed this ava I wasn't even thinking of Lord Canti. So, I decided to do a full Lord Canti and here's my quest thread now. :3 I hope you help me to become Lord Canti so I can really bug people on Towns.
Thanks.


User Image[_.NaVi._]User Image
Post 1: Intro, Navi, Updates.
Post 2: Quest.
Post 3: Donators, Bumpers, Helpers.
Post 4: Contests.
Post 5: Gifts, quotes.
Post 6: Friends quest links.
Post 7: Thanks, Links, Affiliates.
Post 8: -Space-
Post 9: -Space-
Post 10: -Space-

User Image[_.UpDaTeS._]User Image
11.12.05: Started Lord Canti Quest thread.



---


User Image










User Image[_.QuEsT._]User Image
User Image

Angelic Halo
User Image
LUCKY DEVIL 256,000,000+ [Upper Value Unknown]
-Offer-
283G

CoCo Kitty Plushie
User Image
LUCKY DEVIL 8,900-9,500
-Offer-

Guitar of Demona
User Image
LUCKY DEVIL 9,900-11,500
-Offer-




User Image
User Image[_.DoNaTeRs, BuMpErS, hElPeRs._]User Image
User Image


User Image[._DoNaTiOnS_.]

Illusions Ba Kkwuh: 300G


[._BuMpErS_.]User Image
None.



User Image[._HeLpErS_.]
None.




User Image

User Image[_.CoNtEsTs._]User Image
User Image


User ImageTV Head Avatar Contest coming soon-ish.



Furi Kuri/Fooly Cooly Character Avatar contest. User Image



User Image
User Image[_.GiFtS._]User Image
(Art, random stuff, signs etc.)
User Image


None as of yet.





User Image
User Image[_.FrIeNdS qUeSt LiNkS, rAnDoM._]User Image
User Image

User Image[_.FrIeNdS qUeSt LiNkS._]

None as of yet.


[_.rAnDoM._]User Image


Coming sooner or later.



User Image
User Image[_.ThAnKs, LiNkS, AfFiLiAtEs._]User Image
User Image


User Image[._ThAnKs_.]

None as of yet.

[._LiNkS_.]User Image



User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10931957][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Zenni-Tan/questbannersucks.png[/img][/url]


User Image[._AfFiLiAtEs_.]

None as of yet. Ask to Affili and I probably will!



User Image

User Image[_.SpAcE._]User Image






User Image
User Image[_.SpAcE._]User Image






User Image
User Image[_.SpAcE._]User Image




User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
First bump of the thread. And it feels grood.
Second bump of the thread and I have a feeling this will get old after a while and boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//