Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold for you.

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 224 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Welcome to:

/Untitled!



A Design Shop Art, Names, Bumps, Wishlists+more


Take a look around and enjoy your stay! ^_^

Just in case you're wondering. I do have other shops. I made a new one to get better organized. If you are interested in more organized type of wishlists, go here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or the quest for my fiance, here(also has stuff I'm selling. sweatdrop ):

User Image





arrow I love you Kyle. heart
Table of Contents.

Welcome.
Table of Contents. - You sir, are here.
Rules.
Updates.
F.A.Q.
Ordering.
Examples and Prices.
Order Form.
Link Me and Affiliates.
Our Stuffs.
Blacklist.
Customers and Whitelist.
Randomosity.
Rules.

1. Follow the ToS. Duh. (Yes, that includes flaming, death threats, spamming, et cetera.)
2. Order properly please. A good order form is actually using the order form.
A bad one of course is not, and talking liek dis. kthxbai I HATE that.
stare
3. I can't think of anything else right now. Tootles!
Updates.

11-03-05 - Added a different style of wishlist you can order. It was in my other shoppe(s), but I thought I'd put it up here also so you guys can see what it looks like and be able to order it without having to go to the other one, since I know you haven't visited it. sweatdrop Enjoy!
Ordering.

1. Look at the examples and select what you want.
2. Fill out the order form.
3. Add up how much your purchase is. I'm not the calculator, unless I feel your purchase is too low and you didn't add it correctly.
4. Send the trade. Title it like this: "Shop Order - Page (Your page number here.)" If you don't title it like that, I will consider it a donation.
5. Wait for a PM titled - "Your purchase." I get on everyday, unless I'm on my death bed. Lol. The times I'm on are the following(according the eastern standard time): 2pm - about 11pm. Unless I'm super tired or I'm out shopping.
Examples and Prices.

Example Sample. razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
100g a piece!
I can give the kitties practically any item. I can also change the eye color to any color you please and give it an emotion. Just let me know what you want.

And if you haven't checked my other shoppe(s), which you most likely haven't, here is a smaple of an alternative wishlist style:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember, the product you get, is MUCH better quality!

You can have borders around your items, your avatar, you can have a shadow, or a glow effect. You chose which and the color.


For each of the designs added, it's 10-15g a piece.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order Form.




[size=24][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Avatar:[/b] [color=indigo]If you want it on your design.[/color]
[b]Designs:[/b]
[b]Font(s):[/b][color=indigo] (Specify what font you want for what text.)[/color]
[b]Item(s):[/b] [color=indigo]If you want to make it into a wishlist.[/color]
[b]Description:[/b] [color=indigo]Do you want your avatar on your design to have a shadow? Do you want your text to have a shadow? Or do you want yourdifferent items on your wishlist to have a shadow?[/color][/size]




I made the form so big so if I'm browsing through the pages, I will be able to see it in between the bumps and chatting. ^_^
Link Me and Affiliates.

Would you like to affiliate me? Just send me a PM with the title. "Affiliate?" And link me back with the following code:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10428305][IMG]http://tinypic.com/ehcj05.png[/IMG][/url]




is



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Our Stuffs.
Blacklist.

Already and I haven't even opened yet. -_-'

ludachris5150 - 10/10/05 - Spamming
Customers and Whitelist.

I'm in debt to: Abeno Semei and CuterThanYou. [Helped me get the Chain Wallet for my fiance.] So, if I don't get your order quickly, this is why. Or it's the fact I'm talking to Kyle. Lol.


1. Kurama no Koishi - Finished - Ordered on 10/25 [Tipped] Thank you! 4laugh
2. Lynsae4 - Finished - Ordered on 10/25
3. Kyle aka AcidKat626
4.
Randomosity.

I shall post something random here every week or so.



"To thine ownself be true."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//