Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those of you who joined way back when, did you think you'd still be playing Gaia in 2008?

No O_O 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Yes xD 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
I joined recently 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>


User Image

Welcome to my Quest Thread! Thank you very much for coming! I know what you are thinking! Good LORD this board is old! Well, I am sort of attached to it. It's almost like a pet. Or a small child perhaps. I'm kidding. In all seriousness, I thank you for visiting! Keeping track of my board is very fun for me. I don't expect donations or even posts. I just like to have fun keeping track of my own progress here in the land of Gaia. It's changed drastically over the years, and I feel my avatar must do the same, so I update it rather than make new. Remember to enjoy life! This is but a game.

~~~


I need to redo this thing...xD (11/07/09)


I am currently offline!
User Image



arrow



0015800g

twisted



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Pitchfork ~ 396,000 G
Demonic Pendant ~ 412,000 G
Fairy Wings ~ 40,000 G
Egyptian Gold Anklet ~ 4,150 G
Pixie ~ 23,550 G


pirate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elegant Blue Satin Coat ~ 49,900 G
Angelic Pendant ~ 1,880,000 G
Gift of the Goddess (x4) ~ 33,000 G (own x1)
Whip of Ice ~ 70,000 G
Winged Anklets ~ 910,000G
Golden Laurels ~ 1,680,000 G
Elemental Hair ~ 12,000 G
Soft Pink Underwear ~ 700 G
Pink Strapless Bra ~ 560 G


~ CURRENTLY QUESTING FOR ~
Gift of the Goddess (3 more!)
Elegant Blue Satin Coat


rofl wahmbulance rofl


ALSO...
I am on a quest for WIGS!
*me loves different hairstyles*

Elemental Hair
Mythic Hair
Egyptian Short Wig

Elegant Antoinette Wig (Cream)
Island Girl's Wig
Parisian Wig
Oni's Mane





User Image

I would like to thank the following people of Gaia that keep this board alive and make Questing possible:

User Image

(( an * means they continue to visit and bump my thread, keeping it alive and thriving! ))
(( *SUPERHUGS*!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! heart heart heart !!! ))


.2005.
The MidNight Bumper
Lusty Lover
Fairykitty
Seth Vincent Delacroix
MedicatedDramaQueen
Shishou Taiyoukai
Roseumie*
Kim Dzong
The One And Only Naruto
Lucifers_Daughter
baka_fish89
[.Sakura-chan.]
Hidden_Mist_Ninja
.2006.
I Ceymore Ratz
Elwine*
Sailor Namek*
DeadxDoll*
Namek-Chan
MoonCrest_321*
The MBG
Mr_Moo695
Tarinsa
AloneAngel
Essence of Self
SexyFujisaki99
.L.o.s.t...S.o.u.l.
Wunko
Miliska
Ear-Phones
Purpleravenhawk
.2007.
BlackFangs13*
Sailor Namek*
x_ThUnDeR sToRm --
Kappa1boy
.2008.
BlackFangs13*
Sailor Namek*



User Image
heart heart heart O_O THANK you so much for your kindness!! heart heart heart

.2005.
Lusty Lover - 100g
Shishou Taiyoukai - 1000g
Roseumie - 500g
Pigsamurai - Link Banner ^^
Tarinsa - 2000g 4laugh
.2006.
Roseumie - 500g
.2007.
The Retarded Hobo - #000000 Complex Jacket eek heart
Kappa1boy - Wig, Shoes, Skirt, misc. items 4laugh
.2008.
none yet









Again, thank you to everyone who has contributed to my Quest Thread. It is GREATLY appreciated!!!

User Image
tra~la~la!






:: Reserved ::
for something uber cool

heart

heart

heart

heart



question HOW'S MY LUCK question

// PL:3 ~ ET:3 ~ GT: 0 ~ PB:1 ~ BB:1 ~ BrB: 0 //








:: Links ::



Please stop by these wonderful threads and post a bump or two? biggrin



User Image


User Image

User Image

User Image


^^ Link to Me! heart

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10060086][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/kotoro/gaia/kquest.png[/img][/url]





BUMP!! HAHA!!
BUMP!! HAHA!!
yaay! thank you so much! ^_^ my first bump!
Bump heart
'Tis no problem for, The MidNight Bumper!! *Strikes pose*
BUMP!! HAHA!!
The MidNight Bumper
'Tis no problem for, The MidNight Bumper!! *Strikes pose*



eek LMAO!!!!!!


Bump heart
yaaay ^_^ more bumps! thank you biggrin
BUMP!! HAHA!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//