Welcome to Gaia! ::


IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
User ImageUser Image

๑۩۞۩๑ SHARE YOUR TOYS


        Opening the toy box, you come across your childhood toys and all your dreams of yesterday. Pick your toy, and join me!

        Welcome to my 1-week long auction, Toy Box.

        Start: October 2nd
        End: October 9th, 12pm (noon) CST

        Start bid: 200k
        Bid increase: 50k
        Auto-buy: None



INTRODUCTION ๑۩۞۩๑

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
User ImageUser Image

๑۩۞۩๑ SHARE YOUR TOYS


        Яules:
          ◤ Follow Gaia's ToS
          ◣ Don't pagestretch
          ◤ Do not retract your bid!
          ◣ Don't bid with gold/items you don't have
          ◤ I reserve the right to modify/add rules
          ◣ No flaming, begging, trolling, etc.
          ◤ No chatspeak
          ◣ Don't quote the first page




        ßid ℒadder:
          200k: Bust-up colored // Knee-up lineart
          500k: Waist-up colored // Fullbody lineart
          1mil: Knee-up colored
          1.5mil: Fullbody
          3mil: Fullbody + Waist-up // Waist-up couple
          5mil: 2 Fullbodies // Knee-up couple

          10mil: 2 colored fulls + knee-up lineart // Full couple
          18mil: 3 colored fulls // Full couple + waist-up

          If it gets over 18m (lol), I'll add more.
          // = Or




RULES & LADDER ๑۩۞۩๑

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
User ImageUser Image

๑۩۞۩๑ SHARE YOUR TOYS


        §amples:

          User Image User Image User Image



        Ðon'ts:
          ◤ Mecha
          ◣ Children
          ◤ Full anthro (light is okay)
          ◣ Huge muscles




ART & DON'TS ๑۩۞۩๑

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

๑۩۞۩๑ SHARE YOUR TOYS


        ßids:

        Baby Livvy
        ninja 12Million pirate

        freedom_freedome
        11.5
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        Baby Livvy
        11mil heart

        freedom_freedome
        ^^ You guys know me all too well. 10.5M
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        Baby Livvy
        Hmmm.....10mil heart

        freedom_freedome
        7mil.

        Baby Livvy
        6.6 mil heart ninja

        freedom_freedome
        6.5M

        Baby Livvy
        Forgot to subscribe to this ninja
        6m heart

        freedom_freedome
        BIDDING 5.5M
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        Baby Livvy
        OhEMGee!!!!! I would love to bid 5 million and some drool heart

        freedom_freedome
        Oh, hooo. This is why I save up lots and lots of gold and sell everything of value! I will bump the bidding to...

        3.5M
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        Karma v2
        I'd like to bump the bid up to 3M please ^^

        freedom_freedome

        Ahhhh...I think I'm going bump this bidding up a bit too....1.5M.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        Ita9119
        bid 550k~

        freedom_freedome
        Fufufufufu~~~

        500k just to get the ball rolling...
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        Ita9119
        bid 250k~ whee

        The7thProclaimer
        First Bid:: 200k




BIDS ๑۩۞۩๑

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

๑۩۞۩๑ SHARE YOUR TOYS


        ßidding ƒreebies:
          ◤ First to bid over 1mil: flatcolor headshot freedom_freedome
          ◣ First to bid over 2mil: colored headshot Karma v2
          ◤ First to bid over 5mil: colored bust-up Baby Livvy
          ◣ First to bid over 10mil: colored waist-up
          ◤ First to bid over 20mil: colored knee-up
          ◣ Increase the bid by 5mil or more: colored bust-up

        (ONE PER PERSON. If you bid over Xmil and get one, then bid over Xmil for another one, the next person to bid over you will get the freebie.)


        ßumping ƒreebies: (one per person)
          ◤ First to bump 200 times: colored headshot JaliceHale
          ◣ Second to bump 200 times: flatcolor headshot [T]rails of [D]eath
          ◤ Third to bump 200 times: lineart headshot
          ◣ Fourth to bump 200 times: sketchy headshot

        (ONE PER PERSON)



        ℒinks ɪn
        User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.75096431][img]http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/DoctorEdit/Graphics/200x40-1.png[/img][/url]

        User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.75096431][IMG]http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/DoctorEdit/Graphics/200x40gif2.gif[/IMG][/url]



        ℒinks øut
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image
        User Image

        User Image



FREE & LINKS ๑۩۞۩๑

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
๑۩۞۩๑ SHARE YOUR TOYS


        I WANT YOUR MONEY!

        Omigosh, you found this post. c:

        I am currently in need of RL commissions. If you don't have gold for this auction, how about you order art with some real money?

        I'm trying to visit my friend who recently moved to Chicago, so I'm saving all the money I can get. With me being unemployed, that isn't a whole lot. I just save what I get from art.... which..also isn't a lot.

        Anyways, here's some information in my journal. Please PM me if you're interested! I would be forever grateful.



RL COMMISSIONS ๑۩۞۩๑

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//