Welcome to Gaia! ::


Explorer

User Image
Autumn Rain
. . .another solo auction. . .


Hi there, this is TAngelCinnamon. I feel slightly bored without a home to go to so I'm starting another auction. This one is going to be a tad longer than my normal auctions.

You will be bidding for a fullbody CG piece. There is no autobuy. If the bid goes over 25M (doubtful), winner will receive a couple fullbody piece. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.



Start Date: 13 September 2011
End Date: 13 November 2011 Noon CST
Starting Bid: 100k
Bid Increments: 50k




User Image User Image User Image

Please click on the theme image to the right for additional samples.

Please follow all Gaia Rules & Guidelines and TOS. Do not bid if you don't have the funds to back it up. Pure gold preferred. Final bid must stand for at least 5 minutes. No bid retractions.


Explorer

Bid History

Sleepy Time
25mil please smile

Unknown Artist 2K11
9.7mil + pale marionette x.x AMAZING ART.. I'm only online once a week so just quote me.. xD
I'm broke with gold so i added an item.... @_@

Sleepy Time
10mil please smile

Anngi
(I know you said you prefer gold, but I'm bidding items now, and, if I win, I'll sell them)
I bid Horns of the demon, aprox 7M acording to TekTek.

the_midnight_angel
I will bid 2.5 mil? biggrin

phoenixbasilisk
hello hello! <3
just gonna bid 2mil!

Tasn Zheng
o: 1mil

Explorer

Freebies


Minigame #1: This first game is an edited version of Yahtzee. You will be rolling five 6-sided dice. You may roll only 3 times per day.

You'll need to keep track of your points and the pages you accumulated the points so it can be verified. You may redeem the points at any time you collect enough for a freebie item. All points must be redeemed within one week after the auction is over. You may be able to get more than one freebie depending on how you split your points for redemption. I reserve the rights to change, add, or remove options available for redemption.

500 points = headsketch
1000 points = CG headshot



How to Accumulate Points:

3 of Kind (3 of the same numbers): add up the dice and that will be your points.
Example:
⚂⚀⚂⚂⚄ You get 3+1+3+3+5=15 points

4 of Kind (4 of the same numbers): add up the dice and that will be your points
Example:
⚂⚂⚂⚂⚄ You get 3+3+3+3+5=17 points

Full House (A Pair and 3 of a Kind): you receive 25 points
Example:
⚂⚂⚂⚄⚄

Small Straight (Sequence of 4 numbers in a row): you receive 30 points
Example:
⚁⚃⚂⚄⚄

Large Straight (Sequence of 5 numbers in a row): you receive 40 points
Example:
⚁⚃⚂⚄⚀

Yahtzee (5 of a Kind): you receive 50 points
Example:
⚀⚀⚀⚀⚀

Rolling any other combination results in zero points.


[Image example below in case you can't see the font above]
User Image


*I've never tried a game like this before so I don't know how difficult it is to gather points in 60 days. If towards the middle I noticed that people are having difficulty gathering points, I may change the amount of points needed for redemption.*




Explorer


Affiliates

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/autumn-rain-solo-auction-open-hb-2m/t.74703895_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/TAngelCinnamon/elysian/autumnrain.jpg[/IMG][/url]


***
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Explorer

auction is now open. ^^

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Explorer

Tasn Zheng
o:

1mil


Thanks for the bid. ^^

TAngelCinnamon rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 2, 3, 3 Total: 16 (5-30)

Explorer

3,5,2,3,3=16points

Tipsy Seeker

TAngelCinnamon rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 1, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)

Explorer

Testing: 4, 2, 4, 1, 1=0 points


16+0=16 points

Explorer

phoenixbasilisk
<33333



heart
Hi there!

Tipsy Seeker

hello hello! <3
just gonna bid 2mil!

i love your work! * u*

Explorer

phoenixbasilisk
hello hello! <3
just gonna bid 2mil!

i love your work! * u*


awe thanks! I'm still working on your piece. . .the basilisk is starting to look like a basilisk. XD I'll post you another update in a bit here. I think I told you it will be done by this weekend. . .i am on schedule with it right now so expect full completion here soon. ^^

Tipsy Seeker

TAngelCinnamon
phoenixbasilisk
hello hello! <3
just gonna bid 2mil!

i love your work! * u*


awe thanks! I'm still working on your piece. . .the basilisk is starting to look like a basilisk. XD I'll post you another update in a bit here. I think I told you it will be done by this weekend. . .i am on schedule with it right now so expect full completion here soon. ^^

ooooh yay! i am so super excited! <3333

TAngelCinnamon rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 1, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

Explorer

Testing: 6, 3, 4, 1, 3=0 points

16+0+0=16 points day 1 complete

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//