Welcome to Gaia! ::


Myin's Waifu

Meme

User Image
Banner provided by iidunnoii heart


A•l•l••I••W•a•n•t••F•o•r••C•h•r•i•s•t•m•a•s

~An art exchange~


❄• Application Deadline (post in thread): Nov. 22, 2010
❄• Assignments Distributed: Nov. 22-23, 2010
❄• Assignment Deadline (mail to Simply Indescribable): Dec. 23, 2010
❄• Art Distributed: Dec. 25-26, 2010

Myin's Waifu

Meme

I•n•t•r•o•d•u•c•t•i•o•n


❄• Welcome to my Secret Santa Art Exchange! Please enjoy your time here at AIWFC <3
❄• For those of you who don't know what a secret santa exchange is, it's basically giving gifts anonymously, but the gift is art! Who doesn't love art?
❄• Please be sure to read the rules completely and ask me any questions you may have before filling out an application. This post or the rules will most likely be edited to add questions and answers about this event.

Myin's Waifu

Meme

R•u•l•e•s

❄•Please only apply if you intend to participate. People dropping out will make assigning difficult, and I will not tolerate someone applying to get free art without doing anything in return. If something's come up and you can't participate/need an extension, please let me know ASAP! And I understand some people draw better than others, and that's perfectly fine. However, please put effort into your art! If someone ends up getting a stick figure, I will not be happy.
❄•Do not steal art for this event. This includes tracing, eyeballing, editing over, and direct theft. Such actions will not be tolerated.
❄•When you receive your assignment, keep it a secret! That's half the fun after all! If you're confused about a certain aspect of the request, message me and I will relay it to the appropriate person.
❄•Be sure to have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Myin's Waifu

Meme

A•p•p•l•i•c•a•t•i•o•n


[align=right][size=24][i][color=forestgreen]I've been[/color] [color=white][strike][color=red]good[/color][/strike][/color] [color=forestgreen]this year...[/color][/i][/size][/align]
[size=16][color=#66CCCC]❄[/color][/size][color=white]•[/color][size=10.5][i][color=forestgreen]On the top of Santa's nice list...[/color][/i][b][color=red]USERNAME HERE[/color][/b][/size]
[size=16][color=#66CCCC]❄[/color][/size][color=white]•[/color][size=10.5][i][color=red]I'm willing to draw...[/color][/i][b][color=forestgreen]WILL DRAW HERE[/color][/b][/size]
[size=16][color=#66CCCC]❄[/color][/size][color=white]•[/color][size=10.5][i][color=forestgreen]I refuse to draw...[/color][/i][b][color=red]WON'T DRAW HERE[/color][/b][/size]
[size=16][color=#66CCCC]❄[/color][/size][color=white]•[/color][size=10.5][i][color=red]I wish Santa would bring me...[/color][/i][b][color=forestgreen]LINK TO IMAGE, GALLERY OR REQUEST THREAD HERE[/color][/b][/size]
[size=16][color=#66CCCC]❄[/color][/size][color=white]•[/color][size=10.5][i][color=forestgreen]Make my wish come true...[/color][/i][b][color=red]EXTRAS HERE (Pose, expression, items that can/cannot be removed, etc)[/color][/b][/size]

[align=center][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/84b4a0856963.png[/img][/align]


E•x•a•m•p•l•e


I've been good this year...

❄•On the top of Santa's nice list...Simply Indescribable
❄•I'm willing to draw...Avatars, OCs, Females>Males, Couples, NPCs, Fanart
❄•I refuse to draw...Mecha, Furry, Cluttered (will draw if tektek or item list is provided), Explicit Content
❄•I wish Santa would bring me...Art of my avatar or one of my OCs
❄•Make my wish come true...Listed avatar can be drawn without tiger, first OC's eyepatch ref

User Image

Myin's Waifu

Meme

L•i•s•t•••o•f•••P•a•r•t•i•c•i•p•a•n•t•s

Details here; a heart means you have confirmed that you will be participating


1. ChiffonMouse heart
2. Lady Snookeroo heart
3. Sauru heart
4. Shouko heart
5. Abbacus heart
6. Reclusiarch Grimaldus heart
7. Xx-Kitty-goes-Mew-xX heart
8. Esani heart
9. fresaie heart
10. Karuka heart
11. Randommoment705 heart
12. XD R I N N Y heart
13. iidunnoii heart
14. WateryGrave heart
15. Lady Button heart
16. Miruki Kimberly Urukai heart
17. endrancethetempress heart
18. boy meets torpedo heart
19. ll B r o k e n Condom ll heart
20.

Myin's Waifu

Meme

F•r•e•e•b•i•e•s


❄•If anyone would like to give out freebies to the other participants during the event, you are more than welcome to do so! Let me know if you're willing to, and I will add you to this post.
❄•Please keep in mind that anyone on this list will choose who they want to draw, so don't ask them for art.

1. Simply Indescribable
2. Abbacus
3. Comfledore
4. Sauru
5. AmuBaka
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Myin's Waifu

Meme

A•f•f•i•l•i•a•t•e

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65617697/][IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy175/Simply-Indescribable/secretsantabanner.png[/IMG][/url]


L•i•n•k•s•••O•u•t

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Myin's Waifu

Meme

M•e•r•r•y•••C•h•r•i•s•t•m•a•s•!


❄• ChiffonMouse by Esani
❄• Lady Snookeroo by ll B r o k e n Condom ll
❄• Sauru by Miruki Kimberly Urukai
❄• a Shouko by Randommoment705
❄• Abbacus by ChiffonMouse
❄• Reclusiarch Grimaldus by Abbacus
❄• Xx-Kitty-goes-Mew-xX by iidunnoii
❄• Esani by Lady Snookeroo
❄• fresaie by Lady Button
❄• Karuka by xD R I N N Y
❄• Randommoment705 by endrancethetempress
❄• xD R I N N Y by boy meets torpedo
❄• iidunnoii by fresaie
❄• WateryGrave by Karuka
❄• Lady Button by a Shouko
❄• Miruki Kimberly Urukai by Sauru
❄• endrancethetempress by Xx-Kitty-goes-Mew-xX
❄• boy meets torpedo by Reclusiarch Grimaldus
❄• ll B r o k e n Condom ll by WateryGrave

Please remember to save and upload to your own Photobucket/imageshack/etc. Thank you all for participating and making this a successful, enjoyable event, and have a great holiday season! <3

Myin's Waifu

Meme

O•p•e•n•!

Trash Vampire

*Does a ritual dance around the thread*
Yayyy~

Ezra's Husband

Aged Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
It's... not even Christmas yet.

Magical Girl

Abbacus
*Does a ritual dance around the thread*
Yayyy~

*points*
I know youuu! surprised

Trash Vampire

L 0 L i t a l
Abbacus
*Does a ritual dance around the thread*
Yayyy~

*points*
I know youuu! surprised
Ohai. <3

Myin's Waifu

Meme

Ducky, don't be a spoilsport talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//