Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


This is my script... Do you want to have a part in it?++++++++++++++++++++++++

OPEN | FULL | HIATUS | CLOSED



INTRO++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here at SCRIPTED I strive to offer you the
best artwork these hands and mind will allow,
and trust me, thats pretty damn good.
So please, come in, hang around, buy some art, and try to relax.




INTRO | RULES | EXAMPLES | PRICES | FORM | SLOTS | AFFILIATES
User Image


This is my script... Do you want to have a part in it?++++++++++++++++++++++++


RULES++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++â… - Be kind while in my shop.
++++++++++++++++++++++++â…¡- I'm going to miss it if you post only in the shop, so PM me your orders with the title SCRIPTED.
++++++++++++++++++++++++â…¢- Quill is the secret word, put it at the end of your order.
++++++++++++++++++++++++â…£- Slots will be given away on a First come, first serve basis.
++++++++++++++++++++++++â…¤- If slots are full please don't badger me, I'm working as fast as I can.
++++++++++++++++++++++++â…¥- If I take more than two weeks to finish your work PM me so I can hurry up.
++++++++++++++++++++++++â…¦- Don't edit my art.
++++++++++++++++++++++++â…§- I can refuse or stop work on any order I see fit for any reason I want.




INTRO | RULES | EXAMPLES | PRICES | FORM | SLOTS | AFFILIATES
User Image


This is my script... Do you want to have a part in it?++++++++++++++++++++++++


EXAMPLES++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am focused, as of right now, on drawing full body figures, so most of my art will be full body. Unless you REALLY don't want it to be full body.

I'm willing to draw Avi's <duh...>, OC <if given a reference or some details to work with>, and Fan art from a Game, Anime/ Manga, or Book <reference pics are nice for games and animes, but try to give me a description of the person you want me to draw if from a book>.

I guess it would be smart to list things I won't do. That would be things like Hentai, Mechas, Chibis, and Couples... alright, that last one I might sway on later on, or if offered good stuff.

One last note, as you will see I have two different ways of shading, one involves CG only, while the other incorporates traditional and CG shading techiniques.


++++++++++++++++++++++++FULLBODY CG-
User Image

++++++++++++++++++++++++EVERYTHING ELSE CG-
User Image

++++++++++++++++++++++++FULLBODY TRADITIONAL-
User Image

++++++++++++++++++++++++EVERYTHING ELSE TRADITIONAL-




INTRO | RULES | EXAMPLES | PRICES | FORM | SLOTS | AFFILIATES
User Image


This is my script... Do you want to have a part in it?++++++++++++++++++++++++


PRICES++++++++++++++++++++++++



++++++++++++++++++++++++I'm simple, all uncolored costs 35k. Want a full body, 35k, only want to see the top of your head down to your cute little chin, 35k.

++++++++++++++++++++++++For colored, just add 5k, which means everything colored costs 40k.

++++++++++++++++++++++++Price does not change depending on which shading technique you prefer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++Don't you love it when things are simple and you don't have to navigate a spread sheet to find what you want?




INTRO | RULES | EXAMPLES | PRICES | FORM | SLOTS | AFFILIATES
User Image


This is my script... Do you want to have a part in it?++++++++++++++++++++++++


FORM++++++++++++++++++++++++



Username: <This is simple, I shouldn't have to say what goes here>
Style: <Color/ Uncolored | Fullbody/ Knees/ Waist/ Bust | CG/ Traditional>
Reference: <A certain pose you want, maybe you seen a pic and want the hair to look just like that, put all reference pics in a link here>
Details: <Anything you feel you need to let me know, like what pose you want if you could not find a picture, or anything else you think will be helpful>
Offer: <This is simple too, I only have two prices, though if your willing to give me an item of equal value I will be very happy>



[color=#78320a][size=11][align=left]
[b]Username:[/b] <This is simple, I shouldn't have to say what goes here>
[b]Style:[/b] <Color/ Uncolored | Fullbody/ Knees/ Waist/ Bust | CG/ Traditional>
[b]Reference:[/b] <A certain pose you want, maybe you seen a pic and want the hair to look just like that, put all reference pics in a link here>
[b]Details:[/b] <Anything you feel you need to let me know, like what pose you want if you could not find a picture, or anything else you think will be helpful>
[b]Offer:[/b] <This is simple too, I only have two prices, though if your willing to give me an item of equal value I will be very happy>
[/align][/size][/color]



INTRO | RULES | EXAMPLES | PRICES | FORM | SLOTS | AFFILIATES
User Image


This is my script... Do you want to have a part in it?++++++++++++++++++++++++


SLOTS++++++++++++++++++++++++



++++++++++++++++++++++++SLOT â… -
Username: Lesse_Calen
Style: Color Fullbody Traditional


++++++++++++++++++++++++SLOT â…¡- OPEN


++++++++++++++++++++++++SLOT â…¢- OPEN





INTRO | RULES | EXAMPLES | PRICES | FORM | SLOTS | AFFILIATES
User Image


This is my script... Do you want to have a part in it?++++++++++++++++++++++++


AFFILIATES++++++++++++++++++++++++


IN++++++++++++++++++++++++

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.56689035/]
[IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/zellan_wolf/ABM.png[/IMG][/url]



OUT++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image


INTRO | RULES | EXAMPLES | PRICES | FORM | SLOTS | AFFILIATES

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//