Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

. 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Hi and welcome to our Auction thread.
Nessa and I are both busy with really big quests so we decided to hold an auction to help us achieve our goals.
Up for grabs here are some really rare items as they have been worn by only us and some are flavored and edible.
You want to have a taste? Then read further.

Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved
User Image


★ Follow the TOS & Rules & Guidelines
★No withdrawing bids
★ We Value the items used in your bid
★ NO bidding with more than 12 items (Only gold and MC's accepted)
★ No advertising (A link in your posting style is advertising too)
★ No begging or flaming
★ Keep it PG 13
★ Don't stretch the page
★ We can add rules if needed


Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Hi, my name is Maja (pronounced Maia), I am 28 years old and currently living in Serbia.
I love traveling and hope to see as much of the world as I can before I settle down.
I have been a member here on gaia since March 2007 and since then I have met many awesome people.
I can usually be found in this forum lurking in some of the charities i love.
These include Shiver Me Timbers and my own charity, Medieval's Eternal Legacy.

Likes:
My future hubby, sunsets, nature, rugby, dogs, camping, taking long walks, hiking, the beach,
traveling, art, music, movies, shopping, scary movies, action movies, disney movies, pillow fights,
snuggling, cuddling, handcuffs, sexy clothes, red, black, thunder, lightning, being lazy...

Dislikes:
beggars, liars, cheaters, disrespectful people...

Currently Questing:
User Image
I have always loved this item but didn't get around to questing it until recently when I finished a few other quests.
I know I can get it on my own, eventually. But it will take a lot of time. Hopefully this auction will help me to reach my dream sooner.
I have donated and still donate to people whenever I can. Both from my own account as well as through my charity.
Hopefully I will get some help with this quest from some awesome gaians ;]
My main quest thread can be found here: <333


Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved
User Image

I'm Nessa. ^_^ I'm 26 years young and I am a Gaiaholic. I keep trying to quit and keep coming back it seems lol.
Anyway I have been a member since April 24, 2004.
I've known Maja since I was first questing for my Devil Tail like 2 years ago maybe?
I think I'm pretty likable but that topic is open for debate.

Likes:
Candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, and hot dirty sex...I mean chocolate

Dislikes:
People who irritate me and opossums cuz they're creepy.

Currently Questing:
User Image
Some people (including myself) might think I'm insane for even attempting this. But I just can't seem to stop questing for things and this is the last like super expensive item I think I will ever want on Gaia. They're just so sexy. I have worked hard for everything I own on Gaia while still helping plenty of other people out. I'm hoping this auction will help bump me in a positive direction. XD
Iffen you care to go and leave a bump or check up on my progress or are just curious here is a link to my quest thread.



Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

I will be auctioning off my beloved strawberry pink undies.
Not only have these been worn a lot by yours truly, but as an added bonus they are edible.
So you can either enjoy wearing them, or have a taste. Don't be shy ;]

User Image

Start Date: August 4, 2009
End Date: September 5, 2009
SB: 5k
HB: 360k
AB: 5 mil

Vedol
׊×
360k on Maja's Panties
360k on Nessa's Panties
50k on the joint auction
heart
×
Š×


SinfulGaze
350k on each girls panties xd


Vedol

And 300k on each of the undies. heart rofl
׊×


SinfulGaze
250k on each of the girls panties


Vedol
׊×
200k on each of mah girls' panties. heart
×
Š×


SinfulGaze
120k for majas


Syrshamiel
115k for Maja's


SinfulGaze
110k for majas


Syrshamiel
100k on Maja's


SinfulGaze
Ill bid 40k for nessas and majas panties >w<


Vedol
׊×
20k on each of the undies. P:
×
Š×







Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved
User Image

I will be auctioning off my favorite grape panties.
I have worn these panties for FIVE YEARS. That's right my friend. These panties were bought back in 2004 and have stayed with me ever since. You are getting a piece of Gaian History with these babies.
Enjoy

User Image

Start Date:August 4th
End Date:September 5th
SB: 5k
HB: 360k
AB: 5 mil


Vedol
׊×
Somebody really seems to want these. rofl Who are you anyway?
360k on Maja's Panties
360k on Nessa's Panties
50k on the joint auction
heart
×
Š×

SinfulGaze
350k on each girls panties xd

Vedol
׊×
200k on each of mah girls' panties. heart
×
Š×

SinfulGaze
AND just because i can...100k on nessas to 4laugh

SinfulGaze
60k on nessas

End Crescendo
50k for nessa's. smile

SinfulGaze
Ill bid 40k for nessas and majas panties >w<

Stasi Elric
I put 22k on Nessa's panties!! heart
ilu bby~

Vedol
׊×
20k on each of the undies. P:
×
Š×



Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

As an added bonus we will be having a joint auction too.
We will be auctioning off panties, boxers, and a cute little coconut bra that have all rubbed against BOTH
of our most personal regions for a rather extended period of time. None of these have ever been washed.
This exciting package can be yours for the right price.

User Image User Image User Image

Start Date: August 4, 2009
End Date: September 5, 2009
SB: 10k
HB: 50k
AB: 10 mil

Vedol
׊×
360k on Maja's Panties
360k on Nessa's Panties
50k on the joint auction
heart
×
Š×




Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

User Image

Medieval's Eternal Legacy Charity 30,000g
SinfulGaze Dried Grass Skirt and a bunch of mood bubbles and 20k and a bunch of cash shop items



Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

If you would like to send me an anonymous donation/gift please sent them to this account: Alowynn

Shiver Me Timbers! - A Charity ~ 110k
Ocean Whores Charity ~ 5k
Striped Strawberry ~ 2k
seregal ~ 10k
The Wishing Well: A Charity ~ 20k
KrazieChris ~ 2k
Silent Friend~ 2mil <333


Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.52813775_1/][IMG]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab28/T3hSexyMaja/Auction/LinkMeBanner.gif[/IMG][/url]


Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Please PM all affiliate requests to Maja81
Only accepting 88x31 or 200x40 banners.

User Image User Image

User Image

Nessa's Quest
Maja's Quest
Vedol's Art Request
Firm Meat: For Your Grabbing Pleasure


Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved
User Image

Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image


Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved
User Image

Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image


Navigation
Introduction ~ Rules ~ About Maja ~ About Nessa ~ Maja’s Auction ~ Nessa’s Auction ~ Joint Auction ~ Nessa’s Donations ~ Maja’s Donations ~ Links In ~ Affiliates ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved ~ Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//