Welcome to Gaia! ::

I play zOMG! for...

...power! Mua ha ha ha haaaa... I shall rule over Gaia with an Iron Will. 0.088607594936709 8.9% [ 7 ]
...gold and items! Someday, I'll be a Gaia millionaire. 0.20253164556962 20.3% [ 16 ]
...the fun of it! Was there some other point I missed? 0.49367088607595 49.4% [ 39 ]
...ZOMBIES! ... erm, nevermind, just gimme my poll-gold. 0.21518987341772 21.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once I had been playing for a bit and figured out the basics of zOMG!, I started hunting for a clan to join, but I just couldn't seem to find one that clicked. I didn't want a bunch of fancy trappings. I just wanted a group of people who wanted to play with other people, form crews for quests or orb farming, and generally help out others. So, out of my frustration came the idea for this clan: Just Play Already!.

The aim of this clan is to provide a pool of players we can all use to form crews, finish quests, and obtain needed items. There isn't any required fandom, roleplay, or experience level. I'm not going to institute a ranking system, other than picking a few moderators for the clan, once it is formally created. See below for my ideas for rules and the clan forums. I'm not an expert. I just know that there's strength in numbers; the more the merrier!

If you just want to have a clan without all the mess and fuss, this is the place for you.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We are an official clan now! If you'd like to check out our Clan Home, please click the banner below:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



Table of Contents
1. Introduction
2. Rules & Requirements
3. Plans
4. Joining
5. Members
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Follow all of Gaia Online's Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines, as well as the Rules and Guidelines for the Clans of Battle forum. That should really go without saying, since you are both on Gaia and in this forum, but everyone seems to feel the need to reiterate it.

2. Play zOMG!. I'm not going to make any activity requirements, but it will be most useful if you are interested in playing zOMG! regularly and want to form crews. Otherwise, what would be the point of joining the clan?

3. Form crews. I understand if you like to solo sometimes, but the entire point of this is to find people to form crews for orb farming and quests. Forming crews is good for gold/item drops as well as vital for completing some quests. Plus, it's just fun to play with other people.

4. Respect others. There should be no discriminating against another player because of their Charge Level or gaming experience. You're allowed to post recommended CLs when you are looking for crews to farm in certain areas or complete certain quests, but keep in mind that there is strength in numbers. Having two or three lower-CL players in your crew can be just as effective as having one higher-CL player. If you join this clan, you should be willing to work with newer players and give people a chance to prove themselves.
That being said, if you have a CL much lower than the players in a certain area, you should be willing to work on bringing up your CL with players of a similar or lower level, rather than trying to get higher-CL players on your crew to help you through areas and quests you definitely are not ready for. You should be able to actively contribute to your crew and not be complete dead weight. If you are constantly getting dazed and every enemy reads as yellow or red instead of purple, blue, or green, you are probably not ready for the area you are trying to play in.


...Additional Rules for This Thread


5. Be nice and polite. Seriously. Nobody wants to play with someone who is always bragging or putting other people down. It also helps if you type in complete sentences. If your typing has more abbreviations and numbers than actual words, you might need to spend more time making your posts. This isn't zOMG!. A monster is not going to come and eat you if you take five extra seconds to use some grammar.

6. Bumps allowed. I don't mind the help getting this thread noticed. You can also chat about random things in this thread as a way to bump it up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, first off, we finally have a real clan! So, my first plan would be to get everybody into the actual clan and start using our clan forums.

Also, zanbatao had a great idea for an event: zOMGRUN!!!

Feel free to say what you think or reply with ideas for other events. smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please, go to our Clan Home and submit a Join Request using the following form:

===Why I Want to Join:===
A brief note here about what made you interested in this clan

===How I Roll:===
A short description of your play style, goals, and pasttimes in zOMG!

===Comments/Suggestions:===
Any suggestions for additional rules/plans? Any ideas you don't like? Write them here.


Please be sure to use this format. Otherwise, I will know you haven't really looked over our rules yet and reject your application to join the clan.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are our current members! More than one name separated by "/" indicates a mule account.

indyana *Captain
popejuice *Crew
zanbatao *Crew
sera
[Ryoki]
Hideous doll
from_hell_6
Lillylanetheoneandonly
dann-pt
Risperidoll
/ Morryghann
Megykins
xXxBurning SpiritsxXx
Maraigh
Shanikun
Jenn!fer
Asian_Guy134
Dimitri _ Overload
The Soap
Indigo_Bunting
Tabithia
MaestroTBone
Red_Aegis
Snowlight
Flygon Tamer
Xion Fourteen
Willowshade



Member Count: 26
Open!

Now to hope there are like-minded folks out there... XD

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I would like to join!

Why I Want to Join:
Because indy is win and i need a clan. xD;;; i think the idea behind it is great and i'd like a clan that's more informal with people i at least sort of know. xD;; i don't play a WHOLE lot, but i do enjoy playing.

How I Roll:
Thus far, i just run up to things and slam them as hard as i can. ^^; This has ended in me dying quite a lot. i'd like to do a little more orb farming, but so far i've just been working slowly on quests. And not gotten very far. xD;

Comments/Suggestions:
Currently, no suggestions! (^_^)b Indy is a great leader. *nodnod*

Yay!!! Hhhiiii, Indy!! <3
Yay! Hi, Sera! Long time no see... How goes life? heart

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
lol Going all right! We've finally moved. xD;;;; How's it with you?
Cool, where did you guys move to?

Haha, I'm okay. I've been sick pretty much the entire week though, which is why I'm at home with the laptop at the moment instead of at work. sweatdrop Starting to feel better. Otherwise, I'm mostly working and playing on Gaia... and trying to get my act together to do a December clutch at Bishen Realm. Gearing up for the holidays as well. I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away. O_o

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
WA state! xD Big change from Texas, but only slightly colder than Japan. lol

Aww, i'm sorry you're sick! sad Finish feeling better! hehe How many are you doing for the Dec clutch? And it's totally crazy that Thanksgiving is so close. xD; Wah! o__O; The 19th was my nephew's birthday! xD; Fail.
Ooo, I hear it's really pretty out there. I hope you're settling in nicely. smile

Hmm, not sure on the exact number of eggs yet. It's going to be Sofi and Lunibré, so I'd say at least 5. It'll be nice to do a real clutch for once. I'm still playing catch up with past clutches and commissions, but it's not as bad as it was when the year started. lol

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
It is very pretty! i just wish it wasn't so chilly already. xD

Yay! That'll make some people happy. ^.~ hehe Had quite a few people talk about how excited they were for the Halloween clutch this year. lol Gads, i need to get on my Christmas shopping. . . xD;;;;
I haven't even dared to think about Christmas yet. I'll have to start shopping after Thanksgiving. lol
*rolls through thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//