Kiisaki
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 01:17:44 +0000
• hiến •
• Vietnamese word. Translated to: to offer; to devote; to consecrate
• Status; ..hiatus
Hello . Welcome to hiến, a joint art shop. Uh. Yeah. We draw... 'cause we like to. Something to keep me and Akbar94 busy. So, order.(: We love orders and we'll probably take all orders. We try to make our art look at presentable as possible, so DON'T say we didn't try when we drew your art. We did try. If we didn't accept your order [which is quite a low chance that we will reject it], we are terribly sorry. It is either because our slots are full or your avii was too hard to draw [that only applies to me, really because Akbar loves a good challenge.] Also, please be patient when it comes to art . We are pretty fast when we start it but we might not start it right away. Tim[Akbar] and I have LIVES. Yeah. I know, it's amazing. But we're both 14. We have lives. I work everyday after school, have homework, play guitar, etcetc. Tim.. I don't know what he does but he like.. draws and hangs with friends , plays video games. things like that . xD. Thanks for visiting and I surely wish you find your way through our thread.
• (: •
(:
[Heading / Introductory] [Rules] [Examples / Prices / Form] [Slots / Previous Customers] [Affiliates]






