Welcome to Gaia! ::

should i have a JOINT auction? (lasts until winter! O-O) how much would you bid? read newsftw.

YESFUFUFU (will ab it kukuku) 0.32323232323232 32.3% [ 32 ]
no...D: 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 15 ]
depends who else is in it... 0.04040404040404 4.0% [ 4 ]
i'll just bid like 50k. D: 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 6 ]
i wants a cg chibi! D: 0.42424242424242 42.4% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User Image

N e w s
I might have a joint auction with Albino Pikachu! (Kei) 8D And maybe some other people. TBA! It may last till winter. O-O (december)


Please go here!

Hi there, and welcome to my experimental bribe/art shop. When this thread was created, it was known as Laili Art Shop. Then it was .nekomimi!, and thus I have changed it again, being it reiumi (temp) art!. The last two shops became too...cluttered. Here are the 'slots'. I will only start sketch if trade is not sent yet. Do not cancel trade! Commission will be canceled if trade is not sent in three days.

001. closed.
002. closed.

Here is the current status of my BOTH of my current commissions!

Statuses: art sent; trade acception pending

L a t e s t A r t w o r k

Here's my most recent artwork! owo

Unavailable at this time...



User Image

Since this is an experimental shop, my styles change quite often. This is how it works. If you want to see more of my art then go to my deviantART~

001. Find a style that you like.
002. Fill out the order form.
003. 'Try your luck'. (This shop is NOT first come first serve.)
004. I do not draw hentai, anthro, mecha, some masks and helmets, things that cover your whole face, Superior form, elemental wings, some oculus's, ugly, reptiles, Momochi (the dog thingy), ETC.
005. I have the right to decline your order.
006. I draw some fan art.

Here are my current style's samples yo~ Okay, I have two styles, oekaki and CG. I also have types, which are chibi, normal (anime), and super (mini) chibi. *KEY: 1O.OOOG = 10,000 gold.

CG ―—→
Mini chibi » full body : 1O.OOOG » ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Chibi » full body : BRIBE » ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Anime » waist up : ? » N/A

Oekaki ―—→
Chibi » full body : 7.OOOG » ☆
Anime » waist up : 9.OOOG » ☆

BRIBES ―—→
Chibi » CG » full body »
Anime » CG » full body »
Anime » Oekaki : full body »

So basically, everything full body EXCEPT oekaki chibi and CG mini chibi is under bribe. Couples of bribe styles are also bribe. Couples of regular styles are 3x the price. (single= 10k couple = 30k) Sorry, it's just because I HATE doing couples. D: I will NOT do groups. I may sell anime CG later. I just likes doing chibies. 8D

To get a better chance of getting art, bribe me with letters, gold, and cool stuff. o 3o Yea~ = 3= So here is some information on bribing. I have dramatically raised my art price, and I want these stuff.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image (M) User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

If you want to bribe me with pure, make sure it's over 22k...or something. D: I bet no one will buy my art now since it's so high~ Kakakakaka~~ emo

You might (NOT a guarantee!) get a better change at getting a slot if you get me: the lotus thing, urn, western zodiac, enchanted, fluff/rumble/other box, M gaia shirt, and/or pandy pack. 8D (so selfish gah~)

User Image

This is where you get your art! :3 More samples, too. Also, the new one(s) are on the bottom.

001. mitsu1997
002. Cbunny
003. JINGsane
004. Hawaiiangaldreams











User Image

If you would like to do art trades, please notify me in this thread. Art trade slots are open always even when the commission slots are full. (unless the art trade slots are full, too.) Please fill out this form and post it in this thread. Thank you~ I prefer digital colored chibi art, but others are fine, too. I have the right to decline your offer. I want art of my OC Rei. Do not ask me to go to an auction or art shop. (especially if it's full.)

--


001. closed

User Image

Progress of art.

Current commissioner(s):
001. --

Sketch/Line art WIP: --
Colored Progress WIP: --
Preview: --

Status: --



User Image

Events coming soon.

User Image

User Image

Other post reserved for other...things.

User Image

Yay! I got wsb. No current quest~



User Image

Gift art for wonderful people.

001.

User Image

Currently I don't have a 'reiumi (temp.) art!' banner so we'll stick with the old nekomimi banner. Post in thread with code. taking 200x40 only...

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40755319_1/][IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x319/w_kitten/AviArt/button200x40.png[/IMG][/url]


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Remember to visit my freebie shop! heart

User Image



Bashful Sophomore

Bashful Sophomore

Bashful Sophomore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//