Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

What should we do?

Move to a new thread. Just the three of us (Nina, Fox & Aglo) 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Close down, and go seppartate ways 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Just close down. 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Don't go anywhere. 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
I honestly don't give a damn. 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
POLL! 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 634 635 636 > >> >>> »|

Bunny

User Image


CLOSED

User Image

Bunny

User Image

User Image The Rules User Image

Yes yes. I know these aren't very fun. But we do want things organized now, don't we?

User Image Folow Gaia's TOS
User Image Tolerance goes a long way. Remember that.
User Image Be polite, respect the people here.
User Image No advertising. Unless you want to trade links. In that case PM me and only me
User ImageDo not PM me, or any other LLS/Sisters Of The Rose member begging for items or gold.
User ImageDo not spam
User ImageDo not quote the first page!
User ImageBumping is allowed, but only when there aren't any other people here who to talk to. If there are - then why don't you just make a conversation?!



User Image People who have angered the Sisters Of The Rose User Image
miiz_deniska (asking for items)
emorena75 (trying to leave a scam in the thread. Shoo betch!)


User Image People who have honored the Sisters Of The Rose User Image
Ravin Heartwilling
Misakiri
Lord of the pumpkins
Thonek
The_real_Axel
Anko Habanero
Drefain



User Image

Bunny

User Image



RESERVED FOR FUTURE EVENTS AND OTHER THINGS


User Image

Bunny

User Image


User Image Current events User Image

User Image April 15, 2008 Anma_Masakari is holding an art contest! Check her first post for more details.
User Image April 16, 2008 Kihiki starts an avatar contest. Check for info and details bellow.
User Image August 27, 2008 The first round of Kihiki's avatar contest occurs.




User Image

Bunny

User Image



User Image Links out User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image

User Image

User Image


User Image Our banners User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://n0d.us/601][IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/15i6gx0.png[/IMG][/url]


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.39722503/][IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/15i6gx0.png[/IMG][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://n0d.us/601][IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/5xptev.png[/IMG][/url]


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.39722503/][IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/5xptev.png[/IMG][/url]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://n0d.us/601][IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/308i978.jpg[/IMG][/url]


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.39722503/][IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/308i978.jpg[/IMG][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://n0d.us/601][IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2chq7fm.jpg[/IMG][/url]


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.39722503/][IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2chq7fm.jpg[/IMG][/url]




Bunny

VISIT ME AT MY SHOP

User Image

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

pirate About Rocky pirate
Hello all!
I go by the name Rocky, since Anma_Masakari is actually an original character of mine from project long ago. I'm an Art Center College of Design student who's really close to graduating! So it'd be nice if you'd get a COMMISSION from me

====================================================================


User Image

Crossposted HERE
scream ART CONTEST scream

Winners!!!

In Fourth Place,
Winning the Long-Stem White Rose, +5,000 gold, +1(one) FREE COMMISSION of sketch artwork (avatar artwork only) from Anma_Masakari (me). . .
Peek a-boo Fancy with [x]

In Third Place,
Winning the Angelic Earmuffs, +10,000 gold, +1(one) FREE COMMISSION of black and white artwork (avatar artwork only) from Anma_Masakari (me). . .
Kiimcakes with [x]

IN RUNNER UP,
Winning the Nightmare Parasol, +25,000 gold, +1(one) FREE COMMISSION of colored artwork (avatar artwork only) from Anma_Masakari (me). . .
Misakiri with [x]

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

...

...

...

...

And the winner of FIRST PLACE,
Winning the Summoning Tome, Momo the Monkey, +50,000 gold, +1(one) FREE COMMISSION of artwork (any subject) from Anma_Masakari (me). . .
Hanabi Densai with [x]

Thank you for participating! I wish I had more gold and more money so that I could buy fancy monthly letters to give out as prizes, but this is the best I can do. Congrats to all the winners, and thanks again for the participants and their lovely work!



====================================================================

User Image
rofl DREAM AVATAR rofl
Total Value: 156,642 Gold, 183,400 Tickets
[Item Information]

Items Left:
Spartan Chest Guard

scream DONATORS scream
heart heart heart

Thanks to those when I first started Gaia and started doing avatar artwork:
Bit O Honey (two purchases), wiswinagirl, kuraikitty, mirumoto-tsubasa, royalsoda, nikokyn, Captain Oreillee, Solael, Gabrielle Lioncourt, Wind Goddess Talim
Thanks to the people who bought Avatar Artwork from me in the past from my store, like:
Maharu Meka, Shizuka_Kokoro, Proportional Retribution, Raining_Nightmares (two purchases), [Ch!ps] (two purchases), blood_moonlight, Toraru-Chan, DarkMoonKaiya, M Melody, Mekkanus, SakuraSasukeForever (two purchases), Little Puppet Girl (two purchases), Artistic Autism

heart heart heart Thanks to other donators~ heart heart heart
Jeran11, Kihiki, Xenithia, Saruno_Tenchi, slave_to_my_sin, Vassal_of_Legato, Ravin Heartwilling, TaijimaNarumi, angel_baby_4, naruto-killin-pimp1994


pirate

Familiar Friend

9,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Moved.


User Image

Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you.
My name is Kathy, but I am also known as Fox or Foxy/Foxie, whichever you prefer.
I am 15 years young, and I'm a girl (no surprise there) who lives in the Netherlands.

I may be one of the youngest members of the Lusty Ladies Society, but I'm certainly not different from all the others. I'm in the LLS for a very long time now and I really enjoy being there. It's like my own little Gaia family. I love them very much, so I was really excited when I was invited to join this thread. It's a way to meet new people and to get even closer to the Ladies, if that's possible, since I am already very close to most of them.

I hope you stop by just to talk with one of us. If so, I hope you enjoy your stay.


Current thing I'm questing for:
User Image

Next in line:
Dander
Fallen Wish
Oculus Magica
Western Zodiac

Completed quests:
Inner Fire Kimono - Bought for 10,000 gold.
Autumn Glory - Bought for 9,200 gold.
Autumn Glory - Bought for 9,800 gold.
Samurai Yoroi - Bought for 9,901 gold.
Fire Flower - Bought for 9,000 gold.
Majestic King - Bought for 5,000 gold.
Immaculate Bishop - Bought for 5,994 gold.
Pink & Black Saloon Girl's Dress - Bought for 6,000 gold.
Inari's Beads 2nd Generation - Bought for 92,000 gold.
Holy Gauntlets - Bought for 11,000 gold.
Gold & White Saloon Girl's Dress - Bought for 6,500 gold.
Head Case - Bought for 9,500 gold.
Fausto's Bottle 2nd Generation - Donated by deceasedwolf1.
Spider Witchling Dress - Bought for 9,300 gold.
Coocoon - Bought for 33,800 gold.
Yama no Tamago - Bought for 64,800 gold.
Furugasa - Bought for 24,800 gold.
Mythic Hair - Bought for 17,000 gold.
Gimpi 5th Generation - Bought for 50,000 gold.

Donators before the thread:
Illex Aglo, Anma_Masakari, Rach x3

Donators since creation of the thread:
Xeniri donated 2,000 gold.
slave_to_my_sin donated 5,541 gold.
kon_ofthe_bunnys donated 2,000 gold.
Anma_Masakari donated lots of gold, clothes and a chair.
TaijimaNarumi donated 4,000 gold.
Rach x3 donated a Red Cowboy Bandana.
Jack, The Pumpkin King donated 40,000 gold.
Illex Aglo donated 2,500 gold, 300 Tickets and several other things.
Lots of birthday presents from several people. <3
Yumi Aosoth donated 335 Tokens.
SheepFTW donated a Panda Plushie.
Misakiri donated Fai Coat.
deceasedwolf1 donated Fausto's Bottle 2nd generation.
Jack, The Pumpkin King donated 1987 Tokens.
Seductive Nightmare donated White Pleated Tennis Skirt, White Tabi, Straw Sandals, Blushing Bride Bodice, Blue Cat Collar & 2,500 gold.
Santuh Clause donated Thank You Letter For September 2007 & The Gift.
An anymous benesfactor donated Womens Purple Nurse Shirt.
Anma_Masakari donated Raving Red Hoochie Top, Red Polar Expedition Boots & KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX.
Illex Aglo donated Kachina Clown Body Paint.
Halo Jones donated 5000 Tokens.
Halo Jones donated Blade of the Golden Sun's Tunic.
An anymous benesfactor donated Wonderland.

Contest:
None yet.

Distinct Sex Symbol

User Image


Hello, I'm Nina of the Mist.
I'll leave things simple.
I'm Nina, that is my name. I am the age of 19. I'm Asian, if you have a problem with it, avoid me and leave it to yourself.
I proudly started out as the first mod of the LLS and was promoted to Co-leader and replaced as mod by the lovely Aloria_Neza.
It's an honor to work side by side with both Slave_to_my_Sin, and Aloria_Neza.

Now to the real point at hand, I'm not here to beg for your donations, I'm not here to expect donations.
I'm here to be with the ones I love, while throwing my quest out there for some to look at.
I'm here to demand respect for these young women who come to share their quests with you.

If you do not respect them, I'll become hostile.

This being said, I'm here to watch after these ladies.

So now comes the quest.

So, these are the items I'll be questing.

User Image



104/250 Black inks
40/250 Black inks



Quests Completed

User Image
Completed at 6:56PM, November 4th 2008 (bought on MP for 56k

User Image
Completed at 6:32PM, June 29th 2008 (Bought on the MarketPlace for 140000 gold)

User Image
Completed at 3:55PM, June 25th 2008 (Bought on the MarketPlace for 65300 gold)

User Image
completed at 4:20PM, May 17th, 2008 (bought on the MarketPlace for 32000 gold)

Donations...

PUFFiiE - 1k heart
Dolls In Stitches - 2k heart
Jack, the pumpkin king - The Jack-et, Really Jacked Up Pants, Jacked Up Boots, 10235, 10k, Dreamers Dust Gold. blaugh heart
angel_baby_4 - 20k blaugh heart
Ciaran Chan - 20k blaugh heart
Santuh Clause - The Gift, June 07 letter

It will take time, that's all I know.
User Image


--= About grayvn =--

Hey there! I go by the nick of grayvn, but you can call me Bell.
I've been on Gaia for about 3 days when I first met the Lusty Ladys. Back then it was still a single thread and the idea of a guild had just sparked. Since then I hang out with the girls of the LLS about every day and I couldn't imagine a better community.

Since I hang out at the LLS often, of course I like to have some funny/fancy/moody avvy,
and this is where the gold comes in.


--= Quest =--

I'm not looking for a special dream avvy (anymore), but when I see something I want, I try to get it. So this section will probably change with my current mood.

Right now I'm questing:

Nothing. [Oh noes!]


--= Kind Donators =--
[chronological order]

Since creation of this thread:
The Foxx, LittleFoxDemon93 - black...uh...underwear..hihi.. *blush*
The Guildmother, slave_to_my_sin - a 500 coins!

Before:
The Threadmother, Falann Aglo
Mrs Christmas, Anma_Masakari
Mr or Mrs Anonymous, who is unknown to me
Mr OutOfNowhere niteflare416
Mr UberDonator _RI0SAN_ (first donator ever, yay!)


--= Contest =--
Currently no contest, but stay tuned!
User Image

Hey all, my real name is Madeline, but I go by many names. My favourtie nickname is Jesus, truth be told! I don't mind what you call me though: Madeline, Mo, Maddie, Mo Mo, Jesus, Jeran, whatever you want, as long as I know you mean me! sweatdrop
Oh, and my middle name is Rose. O.o XD

I'm not too active in the guild, unfortunately, though I try! I have three art threads to bump and a fourth coming soon! I'm also a loyal member of O.D.D., Aloria's and Angel's Quest thread. Between all that and real life, I try to squeeze in time for the guild, but it doesn't always work out. crying

I sell tickets for market price (as of when they are put up)!!
Buy some?


My Quests! (As of 7/13/08 )

Newest Dream Avatar! (see below)

To have my art ordered! It's been kinda slow lately, and my right arm is itching to draw! A link to my Art Thread is in my signature. PMing me would be preferred, the thread is... electroencephalographically challenged. To say the least. 3nodding

Thank you Anma_Masakari for ordering a colour bust couple art! blaugh

This time around I was going for a "winter" look, hence the long sleeves and pants. I had always wanted something with the Black Wool Top, and that's what I started with. Let's see how long it takes me to get this one!

User Image
Total Value: 477,741 Gold, 8,200 Tickets
After Exclusions: 402,223 Gold, 0 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Prince's Rapier
September Birthstone Crown
Rock Hard
Felicia's Gloves
Rock Hard

Picolitrosso's Urn 2nd Gen.
Morgana's Gloves
Kelp o' th' Loch
Demonic Anklets<--This will be in all of my outfits, thanks so much Alex! I'll never forget!
Death Whisper (5th gen)
Alruna's Rose 4th Gen
Wet Blue Skimpy Swim Bottom
Blue Leather Native Pants
Black Wool Top



Contest:
None right now. Never held one before, either. sweatdrop
So don't expect it to be a "WOW!!" contest when it comes!

Bunny

User Image



Other (late) Sisters Of The Rose


TaijimaNarumi

User Image

Hello vistors of thread I am Naru-chan! Let's see I'm twenty-one a proud member of The Lusty Ladies. I like a lot of things and dislike somethings, the easiest thing do is just read my profile. Actually I'm to lazy to post all my info. >.>

Hello vistors of thread I am Naru-chan! Let's see I'm twenty-one a proud member of The Lusty Ladies. I like a lot of things and dislike somethings, the easiest thing do is just read my profile. Actually I'm to lazy to post all my info. >.>

Dream Quests
None at the moment. Naru has a quest! (In reality I will donate to those I fell deserve it. So watch out for donation for me you could be next! Beggers will be ingored.)
User Image


Contests
None yet, maybe in the future




User Image

Distinct Sex Symbol

heart
Back in a few, need to make a run to the store, get some meds =

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//