Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

User Image





Intro
Rules and Announcements (Please Read)
Yes and No
Styles and Prices
Samples
Order Form/Slots
Pickup
Contests
Links
Black List/White List
Rules
-Follow the TOS
-Don't steal my art
-Be nice
-Don't advertise anything in here especially another art store.
-No page stretching
-Feel free to make any banners for my shop ninja



-Don't bug me about when you're getting your art. I'll finish it as soon as I can.
-Don't tell me how to pose your art. I will gladly take any suggestions but it'll ultimately be my choice on how to draw it.
-Fill out the form and post it or PM it to me.
-You must START the trade when you make your order. Don't finish it until I tell you its done.
-Don't you dare rip me off >/
-Enjoy ^^v


Announcements


-Yaaay I've reopened. The samples are now in my journal and more samples will be put up as I make them and as people order those styles.
-September 2- I'm officially temporarily closed. I'm making samples for new styles. I've also run out of white colored pencils so the color quality for colored pencil commissions might be worse then before. We'll see.
-August 17-I'm taking a break to start contest entries and make new samples. I dont know when I'll finish. It might be a little while because I'm also starting school again. Sorry.
-July 21-I joined Barton in the rejected olympics xD
-July 13- I'm taking a break after these last three commissions to start working on art contest entries. Sorry But it shouldn't take that long :3
Yes and No

I'll add/take off things to the lists as they come up..Or I'll let you know directly.



Yes (or at least I can try)
RPCs
I'll add items that Gaia doesn't have if you want
Dream Avies
Couples
Groups
Fan art


NO
Porn
I will not color all black avies.I'll let you know if you're wearing too much
Anything too complicated
I cant/wont draw certain items. I'll let you know if you have any.
I don't think I'll be able to do difficult backgrounds.
I can't draw bare feet xD Socks and such are fine. I just cant draw toes. Keep that in mind.
I can TRY to draw skulls but I doubt I can do rib cages and a whole skeleton xD
I don't draw zombies. They might turn out horrible ^o^;
Prices


Style One
All of these are the costs for EACH person in the picture
Full Body: 15k (13k for fan art)
Half Body: 7k
Headshot (Shoulders and up): 2.5k
Chibi Full Body:5k
Chibi Half Body:2.5
Chibi Headshot: 500g
Couples and Groups: You'll be charged for each person
Color: 3k for colored pencil (2k added for each person),10k for watercolors, 30k for oil paints



Style Two
All of these are the costs for EACH person in the picture
Full Body: 15k
Half Body: 7k
Headshot (Shoulders and up): 3.5k
Chibi Full Body:3k
Couples and Groups: You'll be charged for each person (look above)
Color: 3.5k for colored pencil (1k added for each person),10k for watercolors, 40k for oil paints



Style Three
All of these are the costs for EACH person in the picture
Full Body: 16k
Half Body: 11k
Headshot (Shoulders and up):8k
Chibi Full Body: not available for this style
Couples and Groups: You'll be charged for each person (look above)
Color: 3.5k for colored pencil (1k added for each person),13k for watercolors, 50k for oil paints



Oil Art
You can ask for a background but it'll cost 4k more and I'll have to be able to choose. Once again I'll listen to your..desires o.O

Oil paintings will be much more expensive because I only have so many canvases.These will also take the longest due to drying and such. Because of this, these might be the prizes for any contests I throw, but you can still choose to buy.

The price for an oil will be anywhere from 100k-200k depending on the difficulty and such. I'll let you know

Styles

Style One
Style Two
Style Three

Samples


Warning: Some art of the same style will be better than others. It all just depends on the medium its colored/done in and partially on how I'm feeling x.x; Sorry. I'll probably end up showing most people how it looks before their art is complete.

Style One


Style Two


Style Three
Slots
1. Luigi
2. Mistress Spades
3.
4.
5.

Pending:





Order Form

I might ask you to give me a list of every item the avi has. Its pretty hard for me to tell sometimes

Hey Lookie Lookie

Username:
Type: (Full, Half, Chibi, etc.)
Medium: (colored pencil, watercolor, etc)
Style:
Color/No Color:
Anything Else: (Pose suggestions, extra items, etc.)
Have any reference pics you want me to use? :



[align=center][size=25][color=blue][b]Hey Lookie Lookie [/b][/color][/size][/align]
[color=blue][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] (Full, Half, Chibi, etc.)
[b]Medium:[/b] (colored pencil, watercolor, etc)
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Color/No Color:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b] (Pose suggestions, extra items, etc.)
[b]Have any reference pics you want me to use? :[/b][/color][/align]
Reserved for Future Contests
White List

-Luigirules64
-Asuka Shingetsu
-x_Lady Red_x
-Xanovan

Black List


-Neoklassisch- So rude. You disgust me :3
May I post?
You most certainly can :3
Thank you. ^_^
I'm looking for some last minute art for a friend's birthday? If I order today, do you know when I would be able to get it? I hate rushing people >.<
Depends on how much he/she is wearing..and if its a guy or a girl xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//