Ether Falling
Community Member
(?)
Offline
- Posted: Sun, 03 Nov 2024 18:43:12 +0000

✧・゚* gaia_star *・゚✧
✧·._.·° 𝒲𝐸𝐿𝒞𝒪𝑀𝐸 °·._.·✧
Hello! I'm Ether, and I'm starting my very first Quest Thread! I've taken a few hiatus from Gaia and every time I come back, there are too many cute items and I struggle to keep track of it all haha. This is Basically for helping me keep track all the items I want because my Wishlist keeps expanding to Unorganizable amounts.
Because it's so big, I'm not gonna put everything in here at once (I think I'd get too overwhelmed), and will add things as I gain things. If you'd like to give something, then Thank-You in advance. That being said I'm not expecting donations or anything, so don't feel the need to give. I'd love to have you stay and chat if you'd like! I'm rather shy so this is one way for me to make friends

If your wondering why something isn't on a list, It's because I either already have it, or don't want it (or maybe I don't know that it exists yet lol).
I do sell quite a bit at the marketplace. Feel free to stop by!
My Store
My Paws Only Store
Thank-You!!
✧・゚*✧・゚*·.·*・゚✧・゚*·.·*・゚✧・゚* gaia_star *・゚✧・゚*·.·*・゚✧・゚*·.·*・゚✧*・゚✧
✧~ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ~✧
- 28 years, ADHD and barely holding it together lol
In school for Graphic Design
Started Gaia in 2007 but lost my original account. Been using this one since 2014 on and off
Some favorite Franchises include Vocaloid/VocalSynths (if it can count as a franchise lol), Kirby, Animal Crossing and all the Mario RPG's (except you Sticker Star
)Favorite colors are Mint Green, Lilac, and Grey but I love most colors
I love Cute things!!!
I am very stressed all the time

✧~ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ~✧
- Follow Gaia TOS
Don't be rude or hateful to me or anyone else here (or in general really)
Quoting me is ok, but please don't Quote the first page
Please don't Advertise. If you'd like to trade links or banners that's ok (it might be easier to PM me fyi), but beyond that please don't
Only Bump if I've fallen off the first page
Chatting is awesome and encouraged!!
All graphics and banners for this thread where made by me. Please do not take or use them thank you
Completed Sets
Quote:
Puff Pom
Sweet Konpeito
Garden Swallowtail
Froggy Spells
Cosmic Sidra
Among the Poppies
Mermaid/Nautical
- Briny Avocation
Mermade for You
Between Sea and Sky
Angel From Below
Fatal Physalia
Unbearably Cute
Marie Celeste
Floating Flower
Fruity Jellies
Boardwalk Vacation
Pearl of the Sea
Seafilly
Themed Vocaloid
- Vocal Headphones
Princeless Princess
Happy Melody
Red Run
Digital Diva
Digital Input Command
One-Sided A.I.
cherry tails
Ai no Taisen
Themed Misc.
Zombielandsaga
- Undead Idol
Themed Animal Crossing
- Gullible Tales
Best Buddies
Sky of Stars
Themed Zelda
- Fairlily
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✧ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱ/ᴍᴄ'ꜱ ✧ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴠɪꜱ ✧ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇᴅ 1 ✧ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇᴅ 2 ✧ ᴍᴇʀ/ɴᴀᴜᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ✧ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ✧ ꜱᴇᴛꜱ/ᴍɪꜱᴄ ✧ ᴋɪɴ/ꜰʟᴀɪʀ/ᴘʀɪꜱᴍᴀ ✧ ᴀꜰꜰɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇꜱ








































