Welcome to Gaia! ::


User ImageUser Image
                            Hello there! Welcome to my bump bump shop.
                            I've been having a lot of free time lately and thought I'd come back and bump again.
                            I'll be bumping to 1000 bumps and that is my limit.
                            I'm hiring! I need help on bumping whenever I'm away. Please pm for details 5m per bump I'll be paying

                            Since I'm not very good at pricing just bribe me.
                            I will accept gold, art and items in other payments.

                            Thank you for stopping by have a lovely day/evening heart

                            All thread layouts and most of the bumps are made by KZK Scarlet
                            Blinkies are made by Hikari_Sango
                            Fifth bump banner made by dimmi dri

                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/t.97768297/][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/zxtitd.jpg[/img][/url]


                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/t.97768297/][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2chuu76.jpg[/img]
User ImageUser Image
                          This is how highlighted text looks like

                          [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2l8i0qv.jpg[/IMG][list][list][list][size=11]
                          [color=navy]◆◇ ║[/color] [color=#996300]Username[color=navy] [/color]
                          [color=navy]◇◆ ║[/color] # of bumps[color=navy] [/color]
                          [color=navy]◆◇ ║[/color] Link to thread[color=navy] [/color]
                          [color=navy]◇◆ ║[/color] Anything else I should know[color=navy] [/color]
                          [color=navy]◆◇ ║[/color] Payment[color=navy] [/color]
                          [/size][/color]



                                                  Interested in bumping? Fill out form and quote me

                                                  [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2l8i0qv.jpg[/img][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                  [color=navy]◆◇ ║[/color] [color=#996300]Username[color=navy] [/color]
                                                  [color=navy]◇◆ ║[/color] days online[color=navy] [/color]
                                                  [color=navy]◆◇ ║[/color] have you bumped before?[color=navy] [/color]
                                                  [color=navy]◇◆ ║[/color] why should I hire you?[color=navy] [/color]
                                                  [color=navy]◆◇ ║[/color] PBC your able to do: personal bump count[color=navy] [/color]
                                                  [/size][/color]
User ImageUser Image
                          Unlimited slots!


                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                          â•“ VM
                          ╟ quest
                          â•™ 18 / 100 (bump every few hours)

                          â•“
                          ╟
                          â•™

                          â•“
                          ╟
                          â•™

                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                          â•“ name
                          ╟ thread
                          â•™ bumps

                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                          â•“
                          ╟
                          â•™

                          â•“
                          ╟
                          â•™


                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                          â•“ BP
                          ╟ 10,000,000 pages
                          â•™] chat, enter contests, number of your bumps
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
00 / 00


[align=center][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/30sedqp.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=#996300]00 / 00[/size][/color][/align]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
00 / 00


[align=center][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/24eqt15.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=grey]00 / 00[/size][/color][/align]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
00 / 00


[align=center][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/ip2zao.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=#d675d6]00 / 00[/size][/color][/align]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
00 / 00


[align=center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/5uo5jc.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=mediumpurple]00 / 00[/size][/color][/align]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
00 / 00


[align=center][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/11l0bdf.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=pink]00 / 00[/size][/color][/align]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
00 / 00


[align=center][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/3025ssy.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=pink]00 / 00[/size][/color][/align]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
00 / 00


[align=center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ayt3qv.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][color=pink]00 / 00[/size][/color][/align]
titty litter
bump

hello
titty litter

how are you?
titty litter

lol, never had wine before smile
I'm like wide awake right now and get back to sleep lol
titty litter

sometimes if its the girly stuff. Which I just found my fave and gonna get some later
titty litter
Angels N Heaven
titty litter

sometimes if its the girly stuff. Which I just found my fave and gonna get some later
which is?

idk what it is, so long as i get trashed u3u


either margirtias and daqiuries (however you spell it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//