Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can you see that light in the distance?

Why, yes, that's a paper lantern! 1 100.0% [ 570 ]
Total Votes:[ 570 ]
|« << < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 563 564 565 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
23.100

@ iChromatic
xD
Iono it's weird
I'm a stalker >.<
xDDDDDD
.x.x.x.

» @Rlea: ... That's nice, but how does it have to do with lunch? xD I'm sorry, I should've clarified. It has to be about lunch or something. Maybe not the quality of the food, but more or less of some kind of theme. Darn it! Only like an hour left. Maybe I really should just use 'you learn a new thing everyday'? «

.x.x.x.
.x.x.x.

» Right. Whatever. ;D
If this sucks, I blame it on block. xD

I now leave you guys to go speed type up a crappy essay and fix it up to make it look nice. D: «

.x.x.x.
User Image D: I SEE MOST OF MY NEIGHBORS AT MY SCHOOL.
I say hi they dont know my name XD
D: i had a cookie and i was walking and my friend saw me and say WTHECK WHY DIDNT YOU GET ME A COOKIE ? then i said " she gave me 2 then i said oh i only want one " Then i completely forgot she wanted a cookie and i went with my friend and i gave her my cookie because i was full and my other friend got mad LOL.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
25.100

@ Moon
Aww ;-;
Baii ;-;

Friendly Friend

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image XD i cant stop listening to the song on my playlist called " Ive changed for you "
D: -addicted to the chorus-

byebye moon cyaa.
xx Lemons Make Toast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
27.100
About the pixel, do chou have another avatar I can pixelize xD
(I like making up words ;w wink
The avatar you gave me is hard gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
28.100

@ iChromatic
Me too! <5

Friendly Friend

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i'll find one =]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
30.100

@xx Lemons
Thanks ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//