Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dumbledore's Army
Tells Us About You!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like DA?
Hell yes!
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I want GOLD!, GIVE ME GOLD! @_@
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7


~Cute...Girl~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 am


Hello, here you can come and tell us your
name age or just something about you

you can also tell us how much you like the DA guild! =D
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:50 am


ok I'll start

My name is Vanessa ppl call me vanny heart ...I'm 14 yrs old right now YAY! for me =P....I was born In Mexico (actually Monterrey, but is in mexico so yeah), but i live in Houston,Tx. crying ..... I love to have fun, laugh, read, have more fun xD, listen to music, shop, have some more fun...... AND I LOVE HARRY POTTER! is like so cool! =D

~Cute...Girl~


Zombie Kitty Felix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:10 pm


Hello all! My name is Megan and I am 15 years old. I'm one of those people your mother told you to avoid on the street. twisted I am here because of a crazed love for harry potter and I'M GETTING ME SOME NIGHTMARE BOOTS! sorry...just had to say that with utter joy.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:38 pm


Welcome =P

~Cute...Girl~


Peaced

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:42 pm


I'm Chello, or you can call me Peace and I am 13 xD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:48 pm


lol im Jason the owner of the guild i have a crazed love of harry potter im 14 turning 15 August 26 iblive in south carolina the most boring state in the world and one of the littlest too! and i also think bonnie wright (ginny weasley) is cute 4laugh

jojohershey
Captain


bavaplayer23

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:55 pm


hi guys, my name is cassy, and im pretty much new to the guild... i am a volleyball fanatic... and i have been playing volleyball for 3 years... i have also been reading almost all of the harry potter books... but, i stopped before i read the 6th one because i don't have too much time anymore... high school sure does stop time... lol..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:44 pm


hey my name is megan and i love harry potter
when i'm not on the computer i'm usually reading one of the books

hermione_granger15


~Cute...Girl~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:45 am


Welcome to every 1 =D
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:36 pm


thanks!!! now, is the 6th book super duper good? i haven't read the whole thing yet, but, i just don't have the time right now.

bavaplayer23


~Cute...Girl~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:34 pm


oh i haven't read the book sweatdrop I don't have time gonk
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:47 pm


hi im izzy! i read like anything that gets in my hands...i am contunusly hearing "get your nose out of that book!!! " from my pts. i also play the clarinet for about 5 or 6 yrs

Aishiteru-Kirai


~Cute...Girl~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:05 pm


WELCOME! =D
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:59 pm


yes the 6th book is good

hermione_granger15


girlover245

2,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:49 am


name is cedric alimenston from manchester england age 17
Reply
Dumbledore's Army

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//