|
|
| What do you think of chocolate? |
| Chocolate is chocolately goodness. |
|
25% |
[ 1 ] |
| Peh. Who likes chocolate, anyway? |
|
25% |
[ 1 ] |
| Chocolate is disgusting beyond belief. |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| *steals gold* |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| *Ninja dance* |
|
50% |
[ 2 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 4 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:19 pm
Oh yeah. I've been questing since the beginning of January and only have...like 40,000g. Yeah. And that sucks because I wanna give a friend money to start a guild. Poo-eh.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:47 pm
Indeed!
Well if you post here bunches, then the gold will flow!
.....Is it bad that I keep plugging that when I'm too busy to come on?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:43 pm
Yes {m} it is but we love you anyways! My dear CutesieBubbles currently the best we can do is offer support and occasionally the spare k here and there but we too must quest or fall on the wayside of Gaia. Just remember that as a ninja you must perservere! ninja Unlike those lazy pirate! pirate If I don't post again it means the pirates keel-hauled me for that insensitive statement! Good luck!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|