Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
WWE!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite show?
Monday Night RAW
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
ECW
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Friday Night Smackdown
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Can't pick!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8


jk the reaper

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:38 pm


User Image
A screen cap and the should-be subtitles from Monday Night Raw this week xd For those of you who watch wrestling:

Favorite wrestler on RAW:
Favorite wrestler on Smackdown:
Favorite wrestler on ECW:
Favorite tag team:
Who would you like to see on a team together:


Favorite wrestler on RAW: Jeff Hardy (or Randy Orton)
Favorite wrestler on Smackdown: Rey Mysterio (or Matt Hardy)
Favorite wrestler on ECW: CM Punk
Favorite tag team: London and Kendrick (or th Hardy Boyz)
Who would you like to see on a team together: Hardy Boyz reunion xd
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:36 pm


Favorite wrestler on RAW: don't watch
Favorite wrestler on Smackdown: Rey Mysterio
Favorite wrestler on ECW: don't watch
Favorite tag team: Brian Kendrick & Paul London
Who would you like to see on a team together: hmmm, Matt Hardy and The Miz

I'm so mad that Chavo won and made Rey quit. I want to kill him right about now.

VampirousLula


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:01 pm


Favorite wrestler on RAW: Jeffy... er... Jeff Hardy (Or Shawn Michaels)
Favorite wrestler on Smackdown: Vito
Favorite wrestler on ECW: Though I love Dreamer, gonna say RVD.
-Favorite wrestler on TNA iMPACT: Kurt Angle
Favorite tag team: D-X
Who would you like to see on a team together: When their feud ends, CM Punk and Shannon Moore or Kane and the Undertaker. They would totally pwn.

Comments on last night's Smackdown!: I think Rey learned his lesson about climbing up light fixture things... That match hurt to watch... The episode wasn't too great although, Vito's dress was really nice. ^^;;
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:34 pm


I wonder what he'll dress up as next friday? that will be interesting.

VampirousLula


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:40 pm


He's really the only reason I've been watching Smackdown!. Matt Hardy is great and all, but he never gets to wrestle...

Could the maid dress mean... Vito is going to start wearing short skirts?! 'o' (By the by, do you remember cowgirl!Vito?)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:58 pm


Oct. 23rd's RAW
What I disliked: Cena's comments to The Big Show, Orton's chair shot at Triple H, the HBK beating
What I liked: The DX ad for stuff. I was laughing my head off. (One word. Wristbands... and hats... and shirts.)

Didn't watch all of ECW, so no comments besides CM Punk is still undefeated! o_0

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


jk the reaper

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:24 pm


Thoughts on a Hardy Boyz reunion!? surprised I for one am looking forward to it! heart
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:55 am


Though it would be awesome, I wouldn't be surprised. I want Jeff to go to Smackdown! and then there could be a brother team v. brother team tag-team battle. ^^

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


jk the reaper

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:15 pm


They'll probably switch Matt to RAW, so they don't have to switch Jeff and Lita to Smackdown. After all, easier to move one person than two.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:37 pm


For any one who was at homecoming and didn't watch smackdown, teddy put MVP and kennedy against kane and undertaker next week.

Thoughts on kane and undertaker teaming up again?

VampirousLula


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:34 am


^^ We taped it. The overall episode bored me, but hey, Boogyman is teh back.

I think it's awesome Kane and Undertaker are teaming up, but they have no challenges on Smackdown!... The toughest people on the show are them. Sure, they'll feud with Mr. Kennedy and MVP, but who else can they fight? (Maybe they'll go for tag-team champions later on...?)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:40 pm


Ah. I remember the good ole days when Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock were mortal enemies(then turned partners...ish?), and Trish was the main whore diva.
Oh chyuhh, and the Hardy Boyz and Lita were my favorite. Triple H was his own person...THE DUDLEYS!! And Farouq and Bradshaw. They were so ferkin' cool!
DON'T FORGET, SMACKDOWN WAS ON THURSDAYS!
And then the whole WCW and ECW combining into the WWF...that was a great(but repeating and semi-boring) story line.

Now, with the whole DX vs. McMahon thing, the fight over Lillian on Smackdown, and the whole...big fat guy calling out Undertaker.... wtf.
Although, i practically had a heart attack when Jeff Hardy came back. I used to have a crush on him when i was 9. I'm 14 now, and i still do! redface

But yeah. WWE needs some new writers.
And Vito is another reason why i bother with watching anymore.
He's so effin' awesome!! 4laugh

MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:20 pm


Yes, it is offical! With CM Punk and DX, the Hardy Boyz will be fighting side by side again!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:02 pm


Chisato-chan
Yes, it is offical! With CM Punk and DX, the Hardy Boyz will be fighting side by side again!
eek yesss, happy day!

MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50

VampirousLula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:50 pm


I am the Undertaker incarnate. hehe
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//