Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
::Strokes Song Game:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

::POLL::
::YAY!::
100%
 100%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 20


MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:57 pm


::Strokes Song Game::



domokun
Ok well heres my idea. Someone writes *a few* lyrics to *1* song of the Strokes song. The next person guesses the song if they know it then write their own lyrics.


So it goes like this:


1st post-
[[lyrics go here]]

next post-
[[song name]]

[[new lyrics]]


k, now that it's explained,
HAVE FUN!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:00 pm


ill start mrgreen

"standing in the light field waiting for some actress to say 'wont you come over here?'"

MONICA_C6


[[This Modern Love]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:08 pm


Juicebox.


"At least I'm on my own again instead of anywhere with you.
Oh, tell me it's all the same.
& I lost my place again."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:04 pm


TRYING YOUR LUCK mrgreen


"cant you see im trying
i dont even like it
i just lied to get to your apartment
now im staying here just for a while
i cant think cause im just way too tired"

MONICA_C6


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:33 pm


Is this It

She was still sleeping; the problem will stay
One more day
Said she's not sorry the wind blows her way
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:38 am


the way it is.

"you trained me not to love
after you taught me what it was"

heh, they were playing this game over on the strokes website forums. anyone else post there?

veePLUS


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:31 pm


Meet me in the Bathroom

Our lives are changing lanes
You ran me off the road,
The wait is over
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:02 pm


Reptilia

I want to be forgotten and I don't want to be reminded.

viktogarage


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:45 pm


What Ever Happend?

I hate them all, i hate them all.
I hate myself, for hating them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:13 pm


on the other side

"dont be a coconut"

st tracey


veePLUS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:32 am


ask me anything

here's a toughie:
"don't don't don't don't it's not safe no more
i gotta see you one more time
since you were born in 1984"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:57 pm


I'll try anything once

"Oh you're the prettiest smartest captain of the team
I love you more thanbeing seventeen"

viktogarage


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:27 pm


Evening Sun

No girlfriends they can't understand
On top of this I aint never gonna understand
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:31 pm


evening sun

watched her as she wiped her eyes
you dont make me sorry. now i know
that you never listened-listened

st tracey


st tracey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:32 pm


i think we posted at the same time 4laugh sorry last night
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//